RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In the Eyes of a Stranger
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Movies and Other Roles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElizabethPage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked all over the net myself until I decided to check imdb. According to IMDB, the songs from the movie are done by singer/composer Tom Bahler. Sometime last year, I sent a message to his myspace and asked if he had the song from this movie, and he said he would get back to me. Unfortunately, he never did. Maybe with a bit of persuasion, he could find it? Very Happy

www.myspace.com/tombahler

liz
Gerda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try again Elizabeth. Maby he forgot or thought you would forget it Wink

Did they ever bring out the soundtrack of this movie?

If they did then its out there somewhere.
If they never have done it it could be a problem.

This is what I think.
But I can be wrong.

Gerda.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm, I found this link http://tinyurl.com/6uotab2
It said it has the full version of In The Eyes Of A Stranger. But unfortunately..the link is not working on me...
Can anybody help? I really want to watch this movie Smile
nicolemj@otenet.gr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: IN THE EYES OF A STRANGER Reply with quote

I watched the movie "In the Eyes of a Stranger" about a couple of weeks ago, and since then I'm searching for the song which plays in a couple of scenes during the movie. The first time we hear it, is when Jack(Rick) is together with Lynn (the girl who protects), while secretly have gone out for a ride in his car, and when he turns the radio on, we listen to a beautiful, romantic ballad. It statrs like this: "Walking alone....feeling your touch, but the touch is gone, I see your face, everywhere I turn....") These are the only lyrics I was able to hear. Also, later on, on another scene, we hear the same song, where Jack (Rick) is sitting all alone in his car, somewhere stopped at a beach, looking very sad and thinking about the girl he has fallen in love with. So, I'm looking for this song ever since, cause I was so thrilled and excited about the whole movie and I wanted so desperately to find this song, it would remind me the movie and Rick, of course, who was amazing and sexier than ever. So, if someone can help me on this, could you please let me know? I appreciate it.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: IN THE EYES OF A STRANGER Reply with quote

I watched the movie "In the Eyes of a Stranger" about a couple of weeks ago, and since then I'm searching for the song which plays in a couple of scenes during the movie. The first time we hear it, is when Jack(Rick) is together with Lynn (the girl who protects), while secretly have gone out for a ride in his car, and when he turns the radio on, we listen to a beautiful, romantic ballad. It statrs like this: "Walking alone....feeling your touch, but the touch is gone, I see your face, everywhere I turn....") These are the only lyrics I was able to hear. Also, later on, on another scene, we hear the same song, where Jack (Rick) is sitting all alone in his car, somewhere stopped at a beach, looking very sad and thinking about the girl he has fallen in love with. So, I'm looking for this song ever since, cause I was so thrilled and excited about the whole movie and I wanted so desperately to find this song, it would remind me the movie and Rick, of course, who was amazing and sexier than ever. So, if someone can help me on this, could you please let me know? I appreciate it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> Movies and Other Roles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: