RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RDA @ Fedcon Germany
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pamk1950

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to have the schedule this far ahead of time. And I like the idea of multiple photo op times so you can plan accordingly.

RDA has three panels: The solo panel on Thursday, SG1 panel with MS & AT on Friday, and another SG1 panel on Sunday with MS and Jay Acovone (Kawalsky)

Amanda is having a solo panel on Saturday. There isn't a solo panel listed for MS.

Suanne Braun (Hathor) has a panel on Friday.

I'm also looking forward to meeting David Prowse (Darth Vadar), Nichelle Nichols (Lt Uhura from Star Trek) and Shannon Doherity and Holly Marie Combs (Charmed).

And last, but not least, I hope to meet up with some of the members from this forum that are attending.

I'm going to be arriving in Dusseldorf on the morning of the 27th. I'm looking into doing a sightseeing trip down the Rhine river before the start of the con. I'm also going to see if I can find some places where my grandparents lived before they moved to the US.

She dreams of Mermaids, Motorcycles and a man that can Dance.

LIFE isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about leaning to DANCE in the rain
j-sky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So nice that there are also other "the first timers" Very Happy and it's nice that there are others who have been at Cons before Smile.
I also hope to see you all from this Forum there!
I will arrive on 29th, quite early in the morning and leaving just when the con ends on 1st of June.

I am so looking forward it - "a long weekend", especially with Stargate's lovely people, Rick, Amanda, Michael... but also with so many other people who are interested in and loving the same things as I am Very Happy .
Firefly74

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j-sky wrote:
Hey,
there are only a couple of months left before this con.
So excited Very Happy ! Maybe you have noticed it from previous messages Laughing !

So, who is coming?
For those who already wrote that they are coming, have your plans changed?

For those who have been before on these cons, tell me something about them. Tell me all about them. Please Smile.
Do you see the stars there beyond the con? Can you give a present for them (or him) ? How big this Maritim Hotel is? And so on Wink.

Yesterday they published the programme and timetable of FedCon. So much to do and to see Smile.

Hi,
I've been to cons before and I've been to Fedcon before.

You do see some of the actors occasionally, but it's rare to see the "big names" wandering around alone. They usually have a steward or in some cases a body-guard with them.
Please don't bother them when you see them. Otherwise they'll never leave their hotel room again!
You can give presents to the actors at the signings. But please do remember that RDA doesn't want any presents!
If you want to do make him happy, donate money to one of his charities and tell him about it at the signing.
And yes, the Maritim is quite a big hotel.
Smile
Anne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two panels with RDA and MS - YAY! That's good news Smile I haven't been over at the FedCon website yet, so haven't checked out the schedule. I'm still not all the way sure I'm overly excited to go, but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun once I'm there. Smile
Annelies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have fun and tell us all about it!! Whahaha I want to go to!! Sad Mr. Green

Lies

j-sky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can be sure that I will Wink Smile Very Happy Laughing !!!!
ritab2610

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be at Fedcon, with a friend, will be my first time there, staying in the Maritime. Hope to see you there.
tvero80

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be there too. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: