RDA Fans Forum Index RDA Fans
Welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KateR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annelies wrote:
KateR wrote:
Annelies wrote:
fifercial wrote:
when i click the simpsons commentary bit nothing happens Crying or Very sad

Same for me, but it will come!!Sometime, Somehow, Somewhere... right here Wink

What were you thinking was supposed to happen?

Kate

Well, I hoped that, when I closed my eyes, singing Somewhere, the plugin would work and the grey puzzle with the question mark would dissapear and a video started playing.. You know, with a little bit of imagination....
Laughing

Figured that, when you notice something doesn't work, you do a lot to fix it, when it's possible...
Feeling a bit spoiled now actually Embarassed Smile

The news for the Simpsons Commentary has no plugin, it has no grey puzzle with a question mark, and it has no video. It is just a news story.

As RDA was on his way out the door to do the recording, he sent me the news. I wouldn't have access to the recording of the commentary before it was actually recorded.

Are you talking about the link to the *OLD* page with the Simpsons episode? That has been there for 8 years and has always used the same plug-in. Eventually it will get added to the Video Gallery, but it will still require Flash.

Kate
Annelies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scoope="KateR"]
Annelies wrote:
KateR wrote:
Annelies wrote:
fifercial wrote:
when i click the simpsons commentary bit nothing happens Crying or Very sad

Same for me, but it will come!!Sometime, Somehow, Somewhere... right here Wink

What were you thinking was supposed to happen?

Kate

Well, I hoped that, when I closed my eyes, singing Somewhere, the plugin would work and the grey puzzle with the question mark would dissapear and a video started playing.. You know, with a little bit of imagination....
Laughing

Figured that, when you notice something doesn't work, you do a lot to fix it, when it's possible...
Feeling a bit spoiled now actually Embarassed Smile

The news for the Simpsons Commentary has no plugin, it has no grey puzzle with a question mark, and it has no video. It is just a news story.

As RDA was on his way out the door to do the recording, he sent me the news. I wouldn't have access to the recording of the commentary before it was actually recorded.

Are you talking about the link to the *OLD* page with the Simpsons episode? That has been there for 8 years and has always used the same plug-in. Eventually it will get added to the Video Gallery, but it will still require Flash.

Kate[/quote]

Hi Kate, I checked it again, and after reading the news story I clicked on the "click here".. Thought it was one part, but like you mentioned, it's the old link..

Lol having the commentary before it got recorded, now that would be a scoop!! Wink Laughing

Lies

Annelies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming back on the Simpsons episode in the "old" link...
I was really surprised I could download it. Could play it on the computer and watched it, YEAH!!!!
Can't wait till the DVD is out with his comments!!

Kate, thanks for the update, by the way!!!
Didn't even mentioned that in the earlier posts, I'm Sorry!!!!
It's great that RDA thought of us on his way out and send you the news and you updated it!! Hope I didn't offend you!! Confused

Lies

Caty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New videos!!

Thanks a lot Kate, some were new for me and I love them all!
The very best are of National Geographics!

By the way, does anybody know, what happens about this valley today? Is it save? It's so beautiful!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RDA Fans Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116
Page 116 of 116

Jump to: