Say What?

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4763
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:10 am

ergomac23 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:26 am
sorry for the Waite I have been busy this week so this say what is for you ;)

No problem erg ... ;) but I don't know Paris that well ...
A little song now which I'm sure you'll remember heard in a Stargate episode ;)

Image

🎶 Today in the metro ...

Image

🎶 On the street...

Image

🎶 It's a melancholy day ...

Image

🎶 No one speaks passing you by ...
Wondering why ...
🎶 Who am I ? Who am I ?


An American in Paris ;)

https://youtu.be/4DP5qyZg478 (clip shot in Paris too)
Image

Veronica LAKings

ergomac23
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:48 am

Re: Say What?

Post by ergomac23 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:16 am

tvero80 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:10 am
ergomac23 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:26 am
sorry for the Waite I have been busy this ?week so this say what is for you ;)

No problem erg ... ;) but I don't know Paris that well ...
A little song now which I'm sure you'll remember heard in a Stargate episode ;)
great say what V and I remember the song also the comments on the video are mostly from stargate fans I was shocked by that though I shouldn't be
really never the less great song thanks V :D

Image

Rick: I decided to go on an adventure today so I took a train

Image

walked the road less traveled

Image

no need for a map just let the breeze tell me were to go

Image

and you know what I found?
no rick what ?
Rick: nothing but my back aches and my legs hurt and I need a nap so I am calling a taxi walking is overrated

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4763
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:50 am

ergomac23 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:16 am
I remember the song also the comments on the video are mostly from stargate fans I was shocked by that though I shouldn't be
really never the less great song thanks V :D
Glad you read the comments too ,erg . Great homage to the show and its cast , isn't it ? :D :D A little more Stargate ...

Image

Rick: There's a pyramid in the neighborhood ? Really ? Daniel and Jack ( my other self) would love to see it .

Image

Where is it ?

Image

Definitely not here .

Image

That way maybe ? Am I getting warm ?

Image

Found it !
Image

Veronica LAKings

ergomac23
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:48 am

Re: Say What?

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:10 am

tvero80 wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:50 am
ergomac23 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:16 am
I remember the song also the comments on the video are mostly from stargate fans I was shocked by that though I shouldn't be
really never the less great song thanks V :D
Glad you read the comments too ,erg . Great homage to the show and its cast , isn't it ? :D :D A little more Stargate ...
yes I agree V a beautiful homage to stargate and it's cast and great say what V :lol: :lol: :lol:
now I think a game of hockey would be nice :D

Image

Rick: it's great to be here and I have one thing to say could the owner of a 68 ford mustang go outside your car is about to be towed
(the referee runs outside)


Image

Rick: it was a joke...oops sorry for the delay folks

Image

Rick: apparently the ref doesn't have a sense of humor

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4763
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:14 am

ergomac23 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:10 am
now I think a game of hockey would be nice :D
Sorry for the delay ,erg . Thanks for the new pics :D

Before the game :

Image

Rick : Such an honor to play with you guys ( USA team) .

Image

Rick : Thank you ! I'll give it my best shot !

After the game :

Image

Rick : I feel like a broken puppet . I hurt all over . Couldn't even score a goal... :(
Image

Veronica LAKings

ergomac23
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:48 am

Re: Say What?

Post by ergomac23 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:38 am

tvero80 wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:14 am
ergomac23 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:10 am
now I think a game of hockey would be nice :D
Sorry for the delay ,erg . Thanks for the new pics :D
that's ok V as for your say what poor rick :(

Image

Rick : hey everyone I hope you enjoy the game.

Image

Rick : so let the game begin!


Image

ouch I saw what happened rotten luck two seconds in and you slip on the ice is your leg alright rick?
Rick :yea I know they said I just have to keep my leg elevated
I'm not sure this is what they meant rick :?

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4763
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:58 am

ergomac23 wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:38 am
as for your say what poor rick :(
Poor Rick indeed but he didn't look too well in your last photo :( What else could I say ? Can I use part of your Say What , please ,erg ?
ergomac23 wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:38 am

Image

Rick : hey everyone I hope you enjoy the game.

Image

Rick : so let the game begin!

Image

ouch I saw what happened rotten luck two seconds in and you slip on the ice is your leg alright rick?
Rick : So , so . But not broken thank God ! I think I made the right choice ... I became an actor instead of a hockey player . It's far less dangerous .

Image

What were you saying , Rick ?
Image

Veronica LAKings

ergomac23
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:48 am

Re: Say What?

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:05 am

go for it V :D great say what :lol: and your right he didn't look well in my last post so I found some more photos I had never seen before in the MacGyver photo gallery


Image

Rick : can you believe him?
what?
Rick: what I'm talking to the wall
why?


Image

Rick : well I tried talking to that wall back there but he has no sense of humor he just got bent out of shape about everything at least this guy is cool lives life on the edge

Image

funny rick real funny
Rick: I thought so

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4763
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:02 am

ergomac23 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:05 am
go for it V :D I found some more photos I had never seen before in the MacGyver photo gallery
:lol: :lol: I ask for permission but never wait for your answer , erg ! Gorgeous photos ! That smile ... :oops: As a way to thank you for finding them this one is for you ,erg ;)

Image

Erg : A penny for your thoughts , Rick .

Image

Rick : I can't tell you.

Image

It's naughty ;) :D
Image

Veronica LAKings

ergomac23
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:48 am

Re: Say What?

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:00 am

tvero80 wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:02 am
ergomac23 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:05 am
go for it V :D I found some more photos I had never seen before in the MacGyver photo gallery
:lol: :lol: I ask for permission but never wait for your answer , erg ! Gorgeous photos ! That smile ... :oops: As a way to thank you for finding them this one is for you ,erg ;)
thank you V I don't know what to say :oops: :oops: your right what a smile :D


Image

Rick: hey why aren't dogs good dancers ?.

Image

why?
Rick : because they have two left feet


Image

where do you get these jokes rick?
Rick: I don't know maybe my head is made of concrete
what?
Rick: I'm set in my ways

Post Reply