Say What?

tvero80

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 »

Great photo !! Thank you , Ellen ! That look !

Rick ( thinking ) : I wish I were his age again . But knew what I know now ( back to the future ;) )
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you for the new say what V...oh and happy new year :D :D

Rick ( thinking ) : I need a hair cut maybe I should get it cut short like this young man then again I had a similar hair style at his age...

and well I was less than impressed
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:48 pm thank you for the new say what V...oh and happy new year :D :D
Happy New Year ,erg !! :D

Rick ( thinking ) : Look at that broad smile ! ( child smiling at the camera)

I didn't smile much on photos when I was his age . Just gave that polite little smile . I was shy I guess .

But I grew up and became famous . Got used to smiling on command . You call it a flirtatious smile ? Well ,it definitely attracted the ladies :)

Lady peafowl : And still does ;)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

great one V :lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking that when he was talking about how the peafowl seem to gather around his home :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick : you know when I was your age I had a similar hair style

it's true mine was a little shorter though

then of course I grew a mullet...what?

you think I looked like a peacock :shock:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:21 pm great one V :lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking that when he was talking about how the peafowl seem to gather around his home :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Glad you thought the same thing , erg :lol: :lol:

Rick : I love children .

They remind me of little Richard from Minnesota , a shy boy full of dreams and hopes ...

who made it to the top .

Rick ( today) : But those days are gone . Now I'm alone at home ...
Peahen : You are not alone , Rick !! We are your biggest fans !

Archie : How about me ? Don't forget me ! I'm here and I'm a fan too !!
Rick : Very comforting , thank you all for being around ! Now where is my scooper ? The price of fame ...
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

great say what V :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't compete with that so I made a new one :D :D

Rick : it was nice to be invited out for dinner ..what are we eating?...I don't know they said it was a surprise

Rick: oh it's lizard ala MacGyver for starters then tofu casserole followed by ice cream for desert ha ha guys very funny
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:30 pm great say what V :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't compete with that so I made a new one :D :D
Thanks for the new pics ,erg ( which I had never seen before !) :D :D You're right let's move on :lol: :lol:

Rick : A neighborhood party . Interesting concept but when do I meet the neighbors ? Maybe they didn't recognize me with the beard ...
Woman ( fan of course ;) ) in the background : Could it be ...? He came ! :oops: Let's go !

Flash !( photo taken )
Rick (thinking ) Fame isn't so bad after all .
( to the fan ) : What ? You'd like an autograph on this teeny-weeny paper ? Have you forgotten my name ? Impossible !
:lol: :lol:
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:10 am
ergomac23 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:30 pm great say what V :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't compete with that so I made a new one :D :D
Thanks for the new pics ,erg ( which I had never seen before !) :D :D You're right let's move on :lol: :lol:
your welcome V i came across them in the recent photos on the website they were taken at starfest in Colorado in 2015 some years back now :?

Rick: when's the food going to be served?
: after the award ceremony

Rick: and the winner is ....me really guys? …what do I win?
Rick: a big screen tv eh ? not bad for a raffle prize
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sorry , erg , I tried but couldn't find anything else with these two ... :(
Instead and to kill two birds with one stone ( ? ;) ) I mean congratulate J for this great fanart others praised before me ( WELL DONE , LOVE IT , J :D !!) AND send a new ( maybe one shot ?) Say What :

Jack : Don't tell me . I know our relationship is falling apart .
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

tvero80 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:52 am Sorry , erg , I tried but couldn't find anything else with these two ... :(
Instead and to kill two birds with one stone ( ? ;) ) I mean congratulate J for this great fanart others praised before me ( WELL DONE , LOVE IT , J :D !!) AND send a new ( maybe one shot ?) Say What :

Jack : Don't tell me . I know our relationship is falling apart .
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.