Say What?

tvero80

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 »

New but tough one , erg :) :D Could connect it with a pic from the previous post from jp ;) :

Rick : I remember saying "try everything at least once"...

Ok , I tried this ... but once is enough . Not very exciting . Red light . I need more elevating things you know .

Like this . I'll do it again any time :)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

I agree, V, Erg presented us with quite the challenge and, while you met it admirably, I can't say that you made it easier for me! :D But you did give me a hint of an approach. So I'm going to pull in a pic from a previous sequence and change the perspective...

JACK muttering: Sometimes it's so frustrating being a desk-bound general.Yeah, as if this could possibly compensate for the real thing. Sheesh, getting older is not for the faint of heart. And Washington is definitely not my kind of town.

JACK: Man, I miss the days of adrenaline-pumping adventures

JACK: and especially, facing danger and flying high and fast. Nothing I can do now can ever top that....

JACK thinking: But, of course, there have been compensations. Sam should be here soon. Talk about heart-pumping excitement...
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

Rick: the guys call me pinhead because I love pinball

i think...
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Very funny, Erg! So, turning to music, a one-shot ... :P ;)

RICK: A pinball wizard? Who? I sure play a mean pinball....
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sorry but I can't find anything else with these :( Could be one shot :

Boy ( thinking ) : Who's that guy ? Richard Dean Anderson ? Aka MacGyver ? Dad's childhood hero ? Has he got super powers ? And a great outfit like Spiderman , my hero ? No ? Macuseless then .
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:34 pm Sorry but I can't find anything else with these :( Could be one shot :

BOY THINKNING: with great power comes the great Waite listing to dad talk for hours with people, my spidey sense is telling me it's nap time
Rick: thinking : man am I tired I need a nap bad.
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Really tough one to follow, V and Erg, :D and I confess that I can't quite figure out what's going on in this photo (though the people in the crowd seem amused):

RICK: Besides being able to juggle, I can do some magic tricks. Watch me pull a quarter out of your ear.
FATHER: Mr. Anderson, that's amazing!
RICK: Call me Rick.
FATHER: Well, Rick, that's incredible. Would you mind autographing that quarter for me?
KID: Yeah, but can you fly, like Spiderman?!
RICK: Wow, you're tough to impress.
RICK thinking: Jeez, there's always one in every crowd.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:02 am Really tough one to follow, V and Erg, :D and I confess that I can't quite figure out what's going on in this photo (though the people in the crowd seem amused):
I don't know exactly what was said , jp ,but it was during a q&a panel in New Zealand , Rick left the stage where Chris Judge and Corin Nemec were sitting , he had a microphone in his hand ( hidden by the boy's head ) and was 'interviewing' the dad . Here's proof ;) :

Back to the previous pic :

Dad : What do you call it when a shark , a crocodile and a giant spider walk into a bar ? A typical day in Australia .
Boy and Rick only ( thinking) : That's not funny .
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

great say what V sad Australian dad joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick: hold on I have to get another opinion on this

Dad : well Mr. Anderson I think chocolate is the best
boy: vanilla is better
Rick: seems your kid has better taste in ice cream then you sir
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

time for a new say What I think :D

Dog: I'm so happy today i met rick my hero....get out of town!! is that Amanda tapping?
Rick: dogs and I are a lot alike...we get distracted very easily