Say What?

LTTPlits

Re: Say What?

Post by LTTPlits »

Well, Erg, I'm thinking it's time to put that one to bed. ;) So, here's a very silly one-shot:

BARTOK: Ernest, that doesn't look like a very comfortable way to pose for the camera.
PRATT: I was just trying something out. Ya see, before I left Harvard, I learned about that fancy statue in Paris, The Thinker, and thought that this pose would make a helluva good cover for my next book. Ya know, Nicodemus Legend using his brains but not a gun.
BARTOK: You'd be in full costume, right?
PRATT: Of course! I tell you, it'll be inspirational and sure to sell copies. Now, thinking... among some other choice activities... Yup, that's what I'm good for.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:16 am Well, Erg, I'm thinking it's time to put that one to bed. ;) So, here's a very silly one-shot:
great say what jp :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rick: I knew I should have bought my own chair today
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent, Erg! Really enjoyed yours! Short and sweet... ;)

RICK thinking: Where the hell are they?! It seems like it's been ages. Damn, my back.
RICK: I mean it; I wasn't kidding.... I can't get up.... Okay, any day now, guys.... Guys?
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: My turn :

Sometimes I sit and think ... and sometimes I just sit .
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Glad to see you back in the game, V!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Great one!

RICK: Yeah, trust me on this, Charlie. I know I'm not the director but we shouldn't do it that way.
CHARLIE: Well, Rick, I'm always interested in your input. You are, after all one, of the exec producers.
RICK: Charlie, that isn't why you should listen to me. I'm just right on this. A change in perspective can always be helpful. You'd be amazed how differently things look from down here.

I really liked "Legend" and know that RDA had a soft spot for it... but if it hadn't been cancelled, maybe he wouldn't have been free for SG-1 and Jack... :o :shock: I don't even want to think about it.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:D :D :lol: True , jp . No Jack ? Terrible ...

Ernest : Sometimes I dream of being someone else , someone more flamboyant , I dream of flying like a bird in strange machines ...

Like this ?
Ernest : No ! I said more flamboyant ...

Ernest : Like this !

Sorry, jp , couldn't help teasing you ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:lol: :lol: :lol: A flamboyant one indeed, V!
tvero80 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:50 pm Sorry, jp , couldn't help teasing you ;)
No apologies are ever necessary, V, for teasing me about Jack.... I know it's all in good fun and, anyway, I think by now, I've kinda earned it....! :lol:

ERNEST: They say that if man were meant to fly, Janos, he'd have wings. Well, you gotta see what I came up with.

BARTOK: Ingenious, Ernest. I've always said you could do so much good, if you'd just stop drinking so much, and wasting valuable time chasing women.
ERNEST: Well, that's not gonna happen.
BARTOK: That's a shame because you really are a man of vision.

ERNEST thinking: Jeez, more like a man of visions. I'd never tell him or anyone but sometimes when I'm completely awake, I see these crazy images in my head that seem so real, of my being part of a military unit, doing a secret job, dressed in weird uniforms, and being in contraptions that fly through the sky with people I've never met but feel I somehow know....

ERNEST thinking: Yeah, maybe he's right. Maybe all the booze and women is messing with my head and I should lay off them.... Nah. What was I thinking?!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:,jp :D Quantum leap revisited ;)

Jack : Maybe we should ...
FLASH !

Jack : What's going on ? Where is Cameron ?

Jack : I 've been stuck here for weeks . Carter ...Sam ... will I see you again ?
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Absolutely brilliant, V!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That was a great show. And yours, a tough act to follow...but here goes... ;) A song perhaps? Inspired by my recent rewatch of the MacGyver episode, "Eagles."

JACK: So, we're set to test the hyperdrive on this baby?
CAM: Yes, sir.
JACK: Yeah, so what was that song, Mitchell? "Fly like an eagle..."
CAM: Oh, you really don't want me to sing; trust me on that, sir.
JACK: Okay, Mitchell, let her rip. But in the meantime, that song... it went something like this.
JACK singing: I wanna fly like an eagle, til I'm free ...Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future...

JACK: Whoa! My singing wasn't that bad. Time seems to have slipped into the past. The hyperdrive clearly malfunctioned. Where the hell are you, Mitchell? What the hell is this?

JACK: I gotta think this through. That contraption is useless; it barely gets me off the ground... and I gotta get away and hide... Like Carter has warned about time travel, I can't risk somehow changing the course of time.

JACK: Well, this is more like it.... Carter will figure out what happened and Hammond will send SG-1 to get me, but until then...
JACK singing: I wanna fly like an eagle...
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

great say what's guys I figured it might be tie for something new ;)

Rick: I played a good round of pinball

but the guy behind me wasn't impressed he thinks it was a bust
Last edited by ergomac23 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.