Say What?

LTTPlits

Re: Say What?

Post by LTTPlits »

Variation on a theme:

JACK thinking to himself: Maybe this was a bad idea... but it was supposed to be just the thing for aches and pains...

JACK thinking to himself: Yeah, I should have stuck with aspirin. That's the last time I complain to anyone....

JACK thinking to himself: God, I hope this guy has good aim. This is the craziest kind of acupuncture I've ever seen. And just who recommended this to me? When I get back, I'm gonna kill 'em!
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:16 pm As often erg gave me an idea . Thanks, erg ! :) :D So here it is !
:lol: your welcome V and you and LTTPlits have inspired one as well :D thank you!!

Jack: what all I said was the bed was uncomfortable
security : yes we don't take kindly to complaints sir

but we are happy to provide different accommodation's
Jack : great as long as I can lie down

Jack: oh this is better ....can i have my old room please?

Security: no but we hope you enjoy the rest of your stay

Jack: I swear this is the last time I'm staying in this hotel ...and they are not getting a tip
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great one ,erg ! Thanks for the new pics ! :D :D

Jack : *Oops , **oops , ***oops ...

Jack : Where are you taking me ? Down there ? Why ?

Jack : What did I do wrong ?

Jack : I learnt later that it was against the law to fart next to security guards on that planet . So I had 3 days' imprisonment for 3 farts . What a world ...

* fart 1, ** fart 2, *** fart 3
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Great ones ergomac23 and tvero80!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (I thought I would add some pics but when I tried to open the gallery, only one pic came up. I tried several times. :o :cry: Has that ever happened to you?) So here goes.... though you are both very hard acts to follow!! :D

JACK: You're kidding, right?!! I only refused to clap at Ba'al's opening act and said that he...
SECURITY: Quiet, Human. You are not fit to draw breath in the same room as our Lord Ba'al.
JACK: You're being a little over the top there, don't ya think?! Can't we just agree to disagree?!

JACK: Look, I just said his act was cliched; his delivery, a tad pretentious... and his costume, well...
SECURITY: Be quiet. Your insolence will not be tolerated.

JACK: So, I'm getting, what? A time-out??! Like I'm six??! Get me outta here!
SECURITY: Not until you learn to behave appropriately and apologize.
JACK: You have got to be kidding. And apologize? Well, that's never going to happen...
SECURITY: Well, you may feel differently as you experience thirst and hunger...

JACK thinking to himself: Thirst and hunger?! Who knew the guy emceeing the floor show could be so touchy? Thinks he's, what? God's gift? Or a God himself??! Man, he takes having a cult following to a whole new level. Well, that's the last time I'll ever come to this hotel.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:31 pm Great ones ergomac23 and tvero80!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (I thought I would add some pics but when I tried to open the gallery, only one pic came up. I tried several times. :o :cry: Has that ever happened to you?) So here goes.... though you are both very hard acts to follow!! :D
thank you LTTPlits and V great say whats :lol: :lol: ..... yea sometimes the gallery takes a few minutes to load up ....

JACK: great!! just great

JACK: I didn't do anything wrong
security : silence

Jack: I want a lawyer!

suddenly the doors open and Daniel walks in...

Daniel: thank you
Security: you have 5 minutes
Daniel (looking at jack) make it 10 please
SECURITY: fine 10

Daniel: what happened jack? ..I can't help you if I don't know
Jack: all I did was make one complaint about the food ...just one
Daniel: sighs which was?
Jack: that the stew was tasteless ...and the dessert lacked fruit .. and the he was overdressed but I meant it in a nice way

Daniel sighs in annoyance

Jack: can i have someone else...like Carter....or teal'c?
Security : no
Daniel thinking: every planet we go to every time jack has to do or say something to upset someone why do i subject myself to this? …
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

That was a great one, ergomac23! :lol: :lol: :lol: Love the idea of Daniel as a lawyer... with the most difficult of clients.... ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Couldn't figure out anything more to do with that one, so here's another!

JACK: Yeah, let's just forget the group hug. So, smile everyone.... Nice job. If I have to say so myself...

JACK: You want me to do what, General?
HAMMOND: Supreme Commander Thor was so impressed with your recent resolution of that treaty dispute with the Goa'uld, he wanted to thank you personally. Aboard his ship, Colonel.
JACK: Well, that's really nice. Flattering even. But, you know, a fruit basket would be enough.

HAMMOND: This is me when I'm not laughing. In the interest of our ongoing relationship with the Asgard, I am ordering you to go.

JACK: So... Thor, buddy, this is your ship. Love what you've done with it. Really homey.
THOR: O'Neill, I was impressed with your skill in diplomacy. Frankly, I wasn't sure you had it in you. But I wanted to talk with you privately about a proposition I have.
JACK: Well, I was kinda surprised myself that it went as well as it did. So, a proposition, you say?
THOR: Yes, I would like you to consider relocating to Othala. You may not remember but when the ancient's database was downloaded into your brain, you visited us there...
JACK: Yeah, so I'm told but I don't remember a thing.
THOR: Well, O'Neill, we could use having you with us as a liaison with the humans with whom we are coming into ever greater contact.
JACK: Gee, that is certainly flattering but wouldn't that be kinda a long commute to the SGC? You living in another galaxy and all? And how would I continue my work with SG-1?
THOR: Well, you wouldn't. Think of it as a promotion that would let you act on the galactic stage.

JACK: Hum... Do go on.
THOR: Yes, you would have far more authority and power than you do now and see more of the universe than is open to you. And we would become closer friends.
JACK: (With a little alarm) Closer friends... you mean, as in allies?!
THOR: Yes, of course, O'Neill.
JACK: Okay, just checking...
THOR: And the accommodations we would provide would be to your specifications.... Anything you wanted.
JACK: Anything I wanted??!!
THOR: Anything, O'Neill.
JACK thinks of having more power and all the things he would like to have at his fingertips... but then something, someone comes to mind...

JACK: As tempting as your offer is, Thor, and it's really an honor to be asked and all, I can't, I'm sorry. While you might be able to get me anything, you just couldn't get me anybody... You know, my team, Thor... yeah, actually all of them. Even though they sometimes... well, I would still really miss them. But, I mean it, thanks for asking....
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

A tough one , erg ( 6 in a row ) but I like challenges . I think I can handle it ;) ... Well done LTTPlits :D :D :D

Jack : I'm an American citizen !

Jack : You have no right to arrest me !

Jack : Are you leaving me here ? All alone in a cell ? ( thinking ) : I hate being alone in a cell . I'm bored .

Security : You're not alone now .
Daniel : Why am I here ? I did nothing wrong !

Jack : You're making a terrible mistake ... he wouldn't step on an ant .

Daniel : It's no use , Jack .They 've gone .
Jack : Oh ,I was just trying to help ... since you're here , you don't have a deck of cards by any chance , Daniel ? We could play war to kill time .
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Hey great one, tvero80, :lol: :lol: :lol: You certainly met the challenge!
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Still learning how to do this and see that the less words the better and with more humor... after all, it is the O'Neill with two "l's" not one! So I am going to try a do-over!

JACK: Yeah, forget the group hug. Everyone, smile. Well, that went well, if I must say so myself...

JACK TO HAMMOND: Thor wants to thank me personally on his ship? Really, a fruit basket would be more than enough.

HAMMOND: Good try, Colonel, but this is me not laughing.

JACK: So, Thor... buddy, this is your ship? Love what you've done with it. Very... uh, homey.
THOR: Besides thanking you, I have a proposition. I would like you to serve as our liaison to the humans we are meeting in our travels. But you would have to move to Othala.
JACK: Gee, that would be a kinda a long commute, since you're way off in another galaxy.
THOR: It would be instead of your work on Earth. Think of it as a promotion to a position of galactic importance.

JACK: Uh... Do go on.
THOR: Yes, you would have far more authority and power than you do now and we would become closer friends.
JACK: (With a little concern) Closer friends... uh, you mean, as in allies?!
THOR: Yes, of course, O'Neill.
JACK: Okay, just checking...
THOR: And the accommodations we would provide would be to your specifications.... Anything you wanted.
JACK: Anything I wanted??!!
THOR: Anything, O'Neill.

JACK thinking to himself: Yeah, I wonder whether they get the Simpson's on Othala?