Say What?

LTTPlits

Re: Say What?

Post by LTTPlits »

Great Say Whats, V and erg! :lol: :lol: :lol: To continue in a similar vein.... ;)

You look pensive, Rick.
RICK: No, I was just thinking.
Well, about what?
RICK: Well, how very lucky I've been. It's been such a fun weekend. This is the cherry on top and more than my just deserts that....
Yes, that what, Rick?
RICK: Well, that they have Blueberry Pie Ice Cream.* C'mon, it can't get any better than that!

*It really is a thing! Don't you think he'd love it, since it combines his two favorites, blueberry pie and vanilla ice cream?!! :D
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

great say what jp :lol: :lol: :lol: since we have more new photos thanks to the brilliant Kate :D :D

Rick: you know i once had an ice cream sundae that was huge

I'm telling you it was this big

later on in the day

Rick: they didn't believe my story but it got me thinking about ice cream

what do I have something on my face?
no Rick not at all

also Oreo brookie sounds like a good ice cream flavor but that ice cream he has looks delicious :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well done both of you ! :D I was waiting for new pics too ,erg . But I didn't use all the ones you chose . Maybe next time ? :)

Rick : I'm really happy to see Kate again and talk to her . She keeps asking me questions . Nice . But my huge vanilla ice cream is melting and it's so tempting !

A little pause in the conversation ... let's make the most of it ! :D

Kate : Do you agree , Richard ?
Rick : Sure ( phew that was close ;) )
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

ergomac23 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:39 am great say what jp :lol: :lol: :lol: since we have more new photos thanks to the brilliant Kate :D :D
Thank you, erg! Loved what you did with the new photos from Kate!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
tvero80 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:01 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: Well done both of you ! :D I was waiting for new pics too ,erg . But I didn't use all the ones you chose . Maybe next time ? :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: As Jack would say, nicely done, V!!! And, in the spirit of your picking and choosing :) but dare I say it, my adding? :shock: ;) Here's a turn to the extremely silly.... :P

RICK: So, you back there... Yes, you. This will be the last question of the day.
Rick, were there any similarities between you and the roles you chose to play, specifically Mac and Jack?

RICK: Well, uh, that's a very good question. A hard one to answer quickly. Well, I liked both characters.... Oh, darn, we have to stop?!! Tell you what, I'll give it more thought and come back to it first thing in tomorrow's session.

RICK THINKING: Whew! Saved by the bell.... Jeez, what was I thinking? It's as plain as day....

RICK THINKING: Yup...no question...

RICK THINKING: Yeah, that guy was waiting for me to say something really profound... but it's really very simple...

It's our love of ice cream!!!
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:25 pm
ergomac23 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:39 am great say what jp :lol: :lol: :lol: since we have more new photos thanks to the brilliant Kate :D :D
Thank you, erg! Loved what you did with the new photos from Kate!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
tvero80 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:01 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: Well done both of you ! :D I was waiting for new pics too ,erg . But I didn't use all the ones you chose . Maybe next time ? :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: As Jack would say, nicely done, V!!! And, in the spirit of your picking and choosing :) but dare I say it, my adding? :shock: ;) Here's a turn to the extremely silly.... :P
love the say what's jp and V :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick: I have been doing a lot of looking back ..reflecting if you will
about what Rick? ...life?... how the worlds changed?
Rick: no the food

Rick: in my younger days I had a sweet tooth ate what I wanted ...a lot of chocolate ice cream

Rick: then as I got older I had to evaluate my diet really pay attention to what I was eating … luckily I had friends to help there ;)

Rick: and do you know what i have learned after all these years?
: what's that Rick?

life is short eat desert first ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great ones , jp and erg ! :lol: Now my turn with all the pics ;) :)

Rick : Your question , miss ?

Rick : Shoot . I'm at your mercy .
Fan (in a Stargate costume, very /too inquisitive ) : What are you going to do right after the con ?

Rick : It's a very personal question . I can't tell you anything about my meeting sorry .

( Later ) They don't have to know everything about me . But can you guess what I'll do ?

Not quite :) But close enough !

Yes ! Spot-on ! :D

Make it triple ! I'm starving :) Now will you excuse me ? My 'date' can't wait ;) :lol:
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

👏👏👏👏 Wonderful ones, erg and V!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 🥳
I'm coming up empty with these but won't try changing the channel just yet (dollars to donuts, you know where I'll go!), in case you've got more up your sleeves with these! (You see how naturally cliches come to me!😉 Sorry, Jack....)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you ,jp . We appreciate the compliment ( well I do :oops:) This one might be a little pause before new, long adventures full of cliches ;) :

Rick : I love your shirt !

Rick : Cost me a free autograph ... :roll:
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:51 am This one might be a little pause before new, long adventures full of cliches ;) :
Loved this one too, V! :lol: :lol: :lol: But I had a different interpretation of the first picture, as I noticed they were sartorially in sync ;). So, no long adventures yet, but cliches... well, I just couldn't help myself.... :roll:

RICK: Hey, that's a really nice shirt you got on there.
It's very comfortable, great for traveling... and wow, it looks like the one you have there on your chair.
RICK: Yeah, I would say, we are birds of a feather....
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:34 pm
tvero80 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:51 am This one might be a little pause before new, long adventures full of cliches ;) :
Loved this one too, V! :lol: :lol: :lol: But I had a different interpretation of the first picture, as I noticed they were sartorially in sync ;). So, no long adventures yet, but cliches... well, I just couldn't help myself.... :roll:
You're right, jp .I hadn't noticed . We can see Rick's shirt on his chair ... sorry . Another cliche ? No problem :)

Rick : Funny we have the same shirt . May I ask how much it cost you ?
Man :...$

Rick : Three times cheaper than mine ? :shock: They saw me coming in that shop...
-This is what happens when you're famous and you live in Malibu , Rick
;)