Say What?

tvero80

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the new pics ,erg ! Well done, Dutchie81 !! :D

Sugar baby ? Why are you calling me sugar baby ? I work hard for a living, isn't that obvious ?? What ? The bag at my feet ?

Haha . Sweet ! :)

If you like very old songs ( classy this time ;) ):
https://youtu.be/HxsNy4NoZUs?feature=shared
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

Dutchie81 they are well and truly thunk worthy :D great say what's and V you know me so well with the old songs ;)

hey sugar pie

Rick: what's up honey bunch
Last edited by ergomac23 on Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Hey, V, thanks for posting the link to the Rubettes' song....Somehow and I don't know how, I never heard it. Really love the sound, outfits, and choreography... just classic! :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:04 pm Hey, V, thanks for posting the link to the Rubettes' song....Somehow and I don't know how, I never heard it. Really love the sound, outfits, and choreography... just classic! :D
The 70s and specially the 80s were fun :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Maybe one shot ?

This is what I look like when I'm alone at home and I miss my fans ...

And this what I look like when I meet them ( or after kissing Amanda ) . I'm so happy that I can even do without my favorite plaid shirt ;) :D
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Nice contrasting photos, V. Well, not to be a contrarian... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

RICK thinking: Wow, this is exhausting, smiling all the time, having to be "on," and fussing about how I look. Worth every moment but...

RICK thinking: Yeah, I really love seeing my fans (and Amanda!) and being out there again in the larger world but there's definitely something to be said for the quiet life here at home.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

great say what's V and jp here's a challenge for you ;)

RICK : I love going out into the world and traveling but I need to return to my oasis for a while to recharge my batteries

50 % recharged

....80 % recharged

90 % recharged...

100% now time to check in with the world again!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:14 pm great say what's V and jp here's a challenge for you ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Found something ,erg ;)

Rick : Wylie usually gives me advice about my outfit when I go to cons . I want to make a good impression . So what do you think ?
Erg : Those colors ... they don't match . Remember to shave too .

Erg : Another hoodie ? Terrible color ...

Erg : That's better . But I wouldn't wear a hoodie if I were you . Not classy enough for the French . And your hair ! Please do something to your hair!

Erg : I like the plaid shirt ! Very much !! But you didn't shave ! And didn't comb your hair !
Rick : Oops . Sorry .
Erg : And don't forget to smile .
Rick ( thinking ) : She's hard to please ...

Erg : Perfect ! My hero :oops:
Rick : Hahaha (it took time but we finally made it ;) )

Hope you don't mind ,erg :? I'm sure you wouldn't talk to him that way . Maybe jp ? ;) ( sorrry kidding)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Oh, excellent, Erg and V!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Very hard acts to follow and challenges to meet.... But with a little addition... ;)

RICK thinking: I love Thanksgiving. And this year, it's at my house.... I promised I would shave and comb my hair.... The things I have to do....

Friends and family voted for the look I sported at the recent con.

Yikes, I slept late and have to have my coffee before the last prep. I've got a lot to do. First, I think I can take this "Breathe-Right strip" off now!

Caffeinated and ready to face the day. Need to shave and, geez, what to wear? Don't think this quite cuts it.

Yeah, I'm very fond of hoodies... but maybe this one is not celebratory enough.

Changed, shaved, hair combed, table set, and turkey in the oven. Just in time! My guests have started to arrive....HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:23 am
ergomac23 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:14 pm great say what's V and jp here's a challenge for you ;)
Hope you don't mind ,erg :? I'm sure you wouldn't talk to him that way . Maybe jp ? ;) ( sorrry kidding)
:lol: :lol: :lol: oh V I love it I wouldn't remind him to shave I love the beard and mustache look :oops: especially with plaid

:lol: :lol: :lol: great say what love the additional photo jp also I was wondering what that was on his nose in that photo thank you :lol:

RICK: living alone though some might not think so has it's advantages

unlike with conventions were I have to dress to impress...especially Amanda I make a special effort for her

at home I can sleep when ever I want where ever I want

if I don't want to shave or do anything with my hair that's ok too

I spend a lot of free time outdoors

but I will say that I do miss company sometimes homer here isn't much of a conversationalist but he is a good listener!