Say What?

tvero80

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 »

:D :D :D Let's move on then ;)

Jack : I was stunned when I first met my mini me . But we tried to communicate despite the generation gap.

When I met my maxi me I simply ignored him . I think he took it badly .
EJA

Post by EJA »

Jack : I ]

Rick, "Nice, but the coloring is all wrong. Check out the difference ."
EJA
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

great say what's V, jp and EJA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ricks past and at the time present look at the future....

teen Rick : that's the future you know I'm ok with you but this

present rick: oh come on it's not that bad it's nice to look back on the past ....

ok now ....it just got weird
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Great Say Whats, V, EJA, and erg :lol: :lol: :lol:
tvero80 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:12 pm :D :D :D Let's move on then ;)
And you certainly did, V! :D
ergomac23 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:38 pm ricks past and at the time present look at the future....

You gave me an idea, erg... and with apologies to Charles Dickens and his Christmas Carol....

I'd been at the office Christmas party and must have nodded off... all that eggnog.... and I had this crazy dream about a past pint-sized version of me. Was I really so snarky and obnoxious back then??!!! (I forgive my folks everything.)

But then it shifted to the future. I saw my reflection in a mirror... but the guy standing in front of it, couldn't have...

I mean, he couldn't have been me.... He wasn't in the Air Force, wasn't with SG-1, and for all I know, didn't have a job, friends, or the cabin in Minnesota. What? Was he doing karaoke???!! What the hell had happened to me?!!

Not that I believe that dreams predict the future... but I was never so glad to be woken up and back into the present... by Carter pulling me up to pose with the rest of the team in front of the stargate for a Christmas photo... Yeah, corny... Daniel wasn't in to it but I kinda liked it. It'll be a nice reminder to me that there's no place like home...
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:02 am You gave me an idea, erg... and with apologies to Charles Dickens and his Christmas Carol....
:? I don't know this Christmas Carol ...I'll have a look ,jp :) Great Say Whats everyone ! :D :D :D

Food for thought :

Jack ( thinking ) : I had forgotten I had acne . Thanks for reminding me ! Glad it's over now .
Mini Jack : Will I really look like him ? Are you sure ? Not bad . Not bad at all .

Older Jack ( or Rick ;) thinking ) : I was so handsome back then ...

... smack ( Narcissus is that you ? :D )

Daniel ( brooding ): Jack's always been the attractive one . See ? Their body language doesn't lie .

Mirror, mirror who was the most handsome ? You know the answer ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:05 pm :? I don't know this Christmas Carol ...I'll have a look ,jp :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Great one, V! You may not recognize the story from what I did with it :lol: ;) ; it was used for a few movies as well... In it a character, Scrooge is visited by the ghosts of Christmases past, future, present and is changed by the experience into a more positive person who appreciates what he has in the present.... Not that Jack (or Rick) need to change at all! ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:05 pm ( Narcissus is that you ? :D )
:lol: :lol: :lol: Indeed! great one, V!

Well, how about this.... while we're on the topic of time passing and narcissus? But then I don't think I can do anything more with these... ;)

JACK thinking: Yeah, I was thinking the other day about when I was a kid... I wasn't so bad... okay, I was a bit of a wise-ass...

But then, as a young man, I was pretty responsible but definitely still had my fun. But I can still see myself the day I enlisted and was told, among other things, I had to cut my hair.... Yeah, that was not fun.

It's hard to think about the future and getting older... I just have to hope I'll age well... but I try not to think about it. Who would?!

All I know is that right now I feel great! (Okay, the knees and back occasionally act up) But I look good too! (If I must say so myself).... But what's with Daniel. Something's up. We'll have to have a talk. He said something the other day about not liking his role on the team and that he hasn't had the chance to develop.... What?! He can be such a pain sometimes. Damn, I would hate for him to decide again to leave and spoil this great team thing we got going...*

*Jack may be my favorite of the bunch but I was pretty upset when MS decided to leave... Glad he saw the light and came back! So was Jack! :D
EJA

Post by EJA »

Guessing a session with Omah (sp?) would develop anyone. 🥰
EJA
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I'm thinking about a new Say What ... in the meantime ( one shot ;) ) :

Rick : Oops ... I farted , sorry . Won't happen again .

Liar :D
EJA

Post by EJA »

Rick: Where's my bike?
This crawling nonsense doesn't cut it. I already know they don't make skates this small...Hello
EJA