RDA Youtube video

Desert_crossing

RDA Youtube video

Post by Desert_crossing »

Not sure where this should go on the forum, if you're even interested.
I'm at work, the vehicle has broken down, my crewmate is having a nap, I'm not tired and whilst we await the breakdown recovery truck (so far waiting 2.5 hours) I had a bit of time on my hands to waste. And what better way to use that time than to make a RDA video.
It's not great, just a bit of fun to pass the time. I didn't have many clips to use either so I went with what I could find on Youtube.

Anyway, I hope it uploaded correctly. I'm not tech smart.

https://youtu.be/o93emOpTOAE

If this is in the wrong place, I apologise now.
Surf, watch a sunset, listen to the waves. Live life like it's your last day here, because one day it will be.

Maybe the reason why we love our dogs so much is because the only time they’ll ever break our hearts is when they stop existing.
LTTPlits

Re: RDA Youtube video

Post by LTTPlits »

There is no wrong place and I'm really glad you posted it, Desert_Crossing! I can't believe you actually put this together! It's great. It is way past my tech know-how. And I agree: what better way to spend some unexpected free time!

I had tried to start a topic (a few topics down from your entry) of "Favorite videos," thinking it might be cool to have one place where we could pool our favorites for everyone's mutual enjoyment. So, would you consider re-posting it there?! Thanks, jp
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Desert_crossing,

First, thank you for all you do in your profession!

Second, thank you for that super cool video!
The song and clips were perfect. I am not techy, so your endeavor was appreciated.

You seem to have two noble callings!
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

https://youtu.be/o93emOpTOAE

Great video Desert_crossing ! Thank you for sharing !! :D
Desert_crossing

MacGyverGirl wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:44 am Desert_crossing,

First, thank you for all you do in your profession!

Second, thank you for that super cool video!
The song and clips were perfect. I am not techy, so your endeavor was appreciated.

You seem to have two noble callings!
Thanks. It wasn’t exactly a hard shift last night, half of it was spent waiting for recovery. The annoying thing was it was something we could have fixed to get ourselves back on the road, however due to rules and regulations we are not allowed to attempt to fix anything. :roll:

Funny thing is, I can get that video together quite quickly but I can never work out how to do a banner or anything like that! :lol:
Surf, watch a sunset, listen to the waves. Live life like it's your last day here, because one day it will be.

Maybe the reason why we love our dogs so much is because the only time they’ll ever break our hearts is when they stop existing.
Desert_crossing

LTTPlits wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 am There is no wrong place and I'm really glad you posted it, Desert_Crossing! I can't believe you actually put this together! It's great. It is way past my tech know-how. And I agree: what better way to spend some unexpected free time!

I had tried to start a topic (a few topics down from your entry) of "Favorite videos," thinking it might be cool to have one place where we could pool our favorites for everyone's mutual enjoyment. So, would you consider re-posting it there?! Thanks, jp
I have added the link there too. :)
I’m still figuring out this whole forum thing. :lol:

Desert_crossing

tvero80 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:54 am https://youtu.be/o93emOpTOAE

Great video Desert_crossing ! Thank you for sharing !! :D
Thank you for watching!

LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Hey, Desert_Crossing,
Thanks for adding yours to the small but hopefully growing collection.
The most important thing about the forum is just to have fun! :lol:
Like RDA would say, life's too short not to! :D
jp
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Thanks, A wonderful video. I love it.
EllenD

Post by EllenD »

Nice video! And what do you mean not tech smart ... the fact that you were able to put this together 'on the fly' certainly qualifies as tech smart in my book. ;)
Life, far more important than what you do for a living - RDA