FAVORITE VIDEOS/GIFS OF RDA

LTTPlits

Re: FAVORITE VIDEOS/GIFS OF RDA

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you, bluegirl and Erg for confirming my correct guess! I was chuffed! :lol:

Great videos, Erg and MacGyverGirl. Hadn't seen any of them, Erg! MacGyverGirl, thank you for reminding me about Bryan Adams. Don't know how I missed him back then! It's the perfect song.

Here is a another of Jack with backup singing by Tina Turner. Another fitting song.

https://youtu.be/fjIJCwPYLBQ?si=bYxgkRjw2IG-Tj1a
asamuel

Post by asamuel »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:50 am I am back and with a MacGyver video (not my own)!

I confess that I had two crushes in the '80s to early '90s: MacGyver/RDA and Bryan Adams. ;)

I know this song was not written for Mac, but I think it describes him to a T. Listen to the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR8JUbD ... cPhoenix82

And the ending still photo, to me, wraps up the MacGyver series.
Hi there Susan!
You are a girl after my own heart!!!
MacGyver and Bryan Adams!!!
Yes, I found this video online too 'Never Let Go'! and thought it was just perfect! Not one of his famous songs though so was surprised it was a Bryan Adams song.
I had gone to one of Bryan Adam's Concert about 27 years ago in NJ and now just this last year I recreated that memory - (it is kinda long story...) when he did the 'So Happy it Hurts' tour at Inglewood CA!!
IMHO I think both RDA and Bryan Adams are sort of cut from the same cloth. :D
@ JP - yes, the 'Eau d'Leo' composition in Negotiator - what an amazing scene!
And yes, the RDA smiles is one of the best videos I have seen online - so dreamy!! And what a perfect song to go with it!!!
I too have combed through YouTube to find ay and all of these videos -however I am sure I might have missed a few here and there - so thanks JP for this new string or Topic.

Have a great weekend!! Annie
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

asamuel wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:51 pm
Hi there Susan!
You are a girl after my own heart!!!
MacGyver and Bryan Adams!!!
Yes, I found this video online too 'Never Let Go'! and thought it was just perfect! Not one of his famous songs though so was surprised it was a Bryan Adams song.
I had gone to one of Bryan Adam's Concert about 27 years ago in NJ and now just this last year I recreated that memory - (it is kinda long story...) when he did the 'So Happy it Hurts' tour at Inglewood CA!!
IMHO I think both RDA and Bryan Adams are sort of cut from the same cloth. :D
@ JP - yes, the 'Eau d'Leo' composition in Negotiator - what an amazing scene!
And yes, the RDA smiles is one of the best videos I have seen online - so dreamy!! And what a perfect song to go with it!!!
I too have combed through YouTube to find ay and all of these videos -however I am sure I might have missed a few here and there - so thanks JP for this new string or Topic.

Have a great weekend!! Annie
Yes RDA and Bryan Adams are like a Twofer! :lol:

I never got to see Bryan Adams live and while I was excited that he extended his tour and is coming back to the NY metro area, I will not be attending. My days of stadium concerts are over and the one person who would have gone with me is not able to. I do a lot alone but not that. I'm a small venue and outdoor concert girl now. :D

But I am so excited that you got to see him twice! I read he just cancelled 6 concerts with no reason yet. You are a lucky girl to have seen the boy next door! ;)

I'm sorry. I lost my train of thought! ;)
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
asamuel

Post by asamuel »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:09 pm Yes RDA and Bryan Adams are like a Twofer! :lol:
You bet!
MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:09 pm I never got to see Bryan Adams live and while I was excited that he extended his tour and is coming back to the NY metro area, I will not be attending. My days of stadium concerts are over and the one person who would have gone with me is not able to. I do a lot alone but not that. I'm a small venue and outdoor concert girl now. :D
I know exactly what you mean!! That is the reason why I couldn't /didn't go to Steel City con or anything. No one of like mind to go with. And a 100% with you on small Conventions. Those are the only kind I would be able to do.
However, I do really hope you will get to see both RDA and Bryan Adams!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you :D
MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:09 pm But I am so excited that you got to see him twice! I read he just cancelled 6 concerts with no reason yet. You are a lucky girl to have seen the boy next door! ;)
Thank you, Susan!!! Yes I am absolutely thankful and really humbled by that opportunity I was given.
MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:09 pm I'm sorry. I lost my train of thought! ;)
Ha Ha!!! For sure - would have been surprised if you didn't :D

Have a great week!!!
Desert_crossing

Post by Desert_crossing »

Reposting here for you jp.

https://youtu.be/o93emOpTOAE
Surf, watch a sunset, listen to the waves. Live life like it's your last day here, because one day it will be.

Maybe the reason why we love our dogs so much is because the only time they’ll ever break our hearts is when they stop existing.
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you, Desert_Crossing!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your originals!

Skurk, kindly has posted this link to a behind-the scenes video... I'd never seen it before and it's a hoot! :lol:

https://youtu.be/ExhMpP720SM?si=3SyxSAtT4tqfQ8Px
Desert_crossing

Post by Desert_crossing »

I'll post here too. With correct link now

https://youtu.be/t7DCFLAHoG8

Shout out to Kate for having the episodes available here on the website.

Now I'm going to try to get a few hours sleep... :roll:
Surf, watch a sunset, listen to the waves. Live life like it's your last day here, because one day it will be.

Maybe the reason why we love our dogs so much is because the only time they’ll ever break our hearts is when they stop existing.
EllenD

Post by EllenD »

Desert_crossing wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:37 pm I'll post here too. With correct link now

Nice one! Hope you managed to get some sleep ... ;)
Life, far more important than what you do for a living - RDA
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Desert_crossing wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:37 pm I'll post here too. With correct link now
Shout out to Kate for having the episodes available here on the website.
Thanks, Desert_Crossing for adding another to the collection. A great one! I really enjoyed Legend. Though RDA's acting was broadly comedic, the stories were very inventive and creative. You could also see how much fun he was having. While I enjoyed it, I have to say that I can't be too sorry it was cancelled, as there might have been no Jack and SG-1... and that would have been a tragedy!! ;)

Like EllenD, I hope you got some well-earned rest!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Desert_crossing wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:37 pm https://youtu.be/t7DCFLAHoG8
:lol: :lol: :lol: THANK YOU !!