Basingstoke Comic Com May 10-12, 2024

Beata

Re: Basingstoke Comic Com May 10-12, 2024

Post by Beata »

I am unable to attend the Basinstoke Comic Con next May, if anyone needs at ticket, I am selling one. I have the Stargate VIP package for 499.00. See website for all it includes. www.basingstokecomiccon.com I have paypal and upon payment can send you the scan for the ticket. Thanks
Beata Gaudry
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Hi everyone
If you are going to Basingstoke in May 2024, I just wanted to let you know that the group photos have just gone up on sale on the website. RDA has two group photos - (1) with Amanda Tapping ( ;) ) and (2) with Gary Jones (Walter).

8-)
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

Hi there!

Since I finally chose to go to Basingstoke, I´m trying to arrange all my travelling details. So I was getting curious - since the Hampshire Court Hotel is already fully booked - anyone else from this forum staying in another hotel or guesthouse in Basingstoke? If so, which one?

I thought, if we could somewhat 'coordinate', it might be more fun - and probably get cheaper (in terms of taxi rides of whatever)... ;) :)

I´d be happy to hear from you! Pm, if preferred. 8-)
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
MISHA52

Post by MISHA52 »

Hi Bluegirl,
There is a group on Facebook called BCC May 2024 Gaters which is a private subgroup set-up for folks from Stargate United group attending Basingstoke. I believe it is searchable on Facebook.

I myself am not staying over, only live 40 mins away, but know that a lot of people are staying at a place called the Village? Can’t say if it is any good but I know they are planning on coordinating taxis, etc.

If you can’t find space in Basingstoke, Winchester is 18 mins away by train and is a lovely old historic town.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Annette
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

MISHA52 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:51 pm Hi Bluegirl,
There is a group on Facebook called BCC May 2024 Gaters which is a private subgroup set-up for folks from Stargate United group attending Basingstoke. I believe it is searchable on Facebook.

I myself am not staying over, only live 40 mins away, but know that a lot of people are staying at a place called the Village? Can’t say if it is any good but I know they are planning on coordinating taxis, etc.

If you can’t find space in Basingstoke, Winchester is 18 mins away by train and is a lovely old historic town.

Annette
Thanks a lot for the info! I'll try to find the group - and I've already reserved at the Village Hotel...
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

bluegirl wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:27 pm
MISHA52 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:51 pm Hi Bluegirl,

Annette
Thanks a lot for the info! I'll try to find the group - and I've already reserved at the Village Hotel...
Can't find/see the group... unfortunately :? :(
MISHA52

Post by MISHA52 »

Apologies for that, it’s says visible to all. I’ll ask the admins to see if they can fix it. If you’d like to PM me, I can try to invite you to group on Facebook.
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

MISHA52 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:46 pm Apologies for that, it’s says visible to all. I’ll ask the admins to see if they can fix it. If you’d like to PM me, I can try to invite you to group on Facebook.
Just recalled a PM to you - I did a little more searching and found it. Thanks again!
Scarver-Jo

Post by Scarver-Jo »

Hi everyone!

Just noticed an announcement that (limited) Meet and Greet tickets for RDA in Basingstoke are available online. In case you get to score a ticket, have fun!
Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost
Desert_crossing

Post by Desert_crossing »

Hey all, I messaged Basingstoke comic con about paying for a day pass and paying for an autograph even though I can’t be there (work won’t give me time off :roll: ) so I can at least get an autograph.
A while ago I was told to keep a look out for potential update for people who can’t attend, to pay for an item/photo to be signed and sent back to them, however I can’t see anything on the website.

Has anyone heard of this before or are they spinning me a line? Because unless a miracle happens I’m not going to be able to attend and the above would be my only option.

I don’t want to hold out hope if no hope is to be had.