Brussels and Marseille November 2023

Claire

Re: Brussels and Marseille November 2023

Post by Claire »

Thank you Kate for the message and all your work.
We will wait patiently to have news from Rick. We know him. Thanks again. Have a good and safe travel 🙏🏻🤗
KateR wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:43 pm I've been working on getting some kind of update done for the conventions. I was hoping to have some sort of message from RDA by now, but... :(

I'll be traveling for Thanksgiving, so I wanted to at least get something posted before then. I've managed to get two pages started, one for Brussels and one for Marseille. There will probably be changes and updates added to these once more information and pictures become available.

I have not linked them to the main homepage yet, but you can access them through the Updates page.

Thank you to all who have been sharing for these pages!

Kate
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Marc-Antoine, who was there with his collection of MacGyver memorabilia, bought the Book of Ambrose and the Lunar Virgin Sceptre from me. (He also wants to buy my MacGyver shirt, but I'm not ready to sell that yet!) We had emailed a lot, but I never knew what he looked like. The guy talking to RDA in the first video (RDA pretends the clapper hit him) - is that Marc-Antoine?

Kate
Claire

Post by Claire »

Sorry Kate i am wrong! You were right Marc Antoine is on the first video with the clap! 😖🙏🏻😄
Kate, were you in Marseille? I am glad for you and no it's not him on the first video but on the second he is on the left with a cap. And the 3rd link is from is you tube channel 😊 also Julien of Atlanteprops has build all the decors.
Marc-Antoine, who was there with his collection of MacGyver memorabilia, bought the Book of Ambrose and the Lunar Virgin Sceptre from me. (He also wants to buy my MacGyver shirt, but I'm not ready to sell that yet!) We had emailed a lot, but I never knew what he looked like. The guy talking to RDA in the first video (RDA pretends the clapper hit him) - is that Marc-Antoine?

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I clicked on the link Kate gave us ( Hero Festival ) and photos of the con are available ... but I couldn't see them for some obscure reason ( google drive needed ? ) . Can anybody have a look and see if they are worth it ?? Thanks !
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

V, I wasn't sure which link you were referring to. Would you mind copying it and I'll check it out? jp
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

https://www.herofestival.fr/

That one , jp , home page ( appearances) . I was smarter this afternoon I could download them . They correspond to the photos taken with fans so I guess it's private ... still, if you want to have a look ;)
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

My Pleasure, Kate! Enjoy your next travel and Happy Thanksgiving!
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Claire wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:48 pm Sorry Kate i am wrong! You were right Marc Antoine is on the first video with the clap! 😖🙏🏻😄
Kate, were you in Marseille?
No, I wasn't there, but I recognized the Book of Ambrose in the video, and I wondered if Marc-Antoine had brought it there or if someone had actually made two of those enormous things. I'm glad he got to meet RDA with his collection.

Kate
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.