Legend Rewatch

EllenD

Re: Legend Rewatch

Post by EllenD »

I've been watching Legend as well (still have one to go) and I quite like it! I'm not a big fan of westerns either and the acting is indeed somewhat over the top, which I usually don't like, but somehow it works! I can certainly see why he enjoyed it so much. :)
It's a shame the quality of what I've been able to find is so poor. How does the quality of the dvd hold up on tv?
KateR wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm Not to mention that the episode titles are all references to movies or TV shows.
I did not realize that! Of course I had to check this out, but I could only identify 3 out of 12 … Then I figured it is probably explained somewhere on this site and of course it is! :P If you'll excuse me, I have some reading to do … ;)
Last edited by EllenD on Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life, far more important than what you do for a living - RDA
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

EllenD wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:19 am It's a shame the quality of what I've been able to find is so poor. How does the quality of the dvd hold up on tv?
The videos here in the Video Gallery were made from my VHS copies of the show long before the DVDs were available. Admittedly they are not the best, but that was the ONLY way to see Legend at the time. Now DVDs are available, and they are better quality than VHS, but they are not hi-def by any means.
KateR wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:18 pm Then I figured it is probably explained somewhere on this site and of course it is! :P If you'll excuse me, I have some reading to do … ;)
Indeed. ;)

Kate
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

EllenD wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:19 am It's a shame the quality of what I've been able to find is so poor. How does the quality of the dvd hold up on tv?
I bought the Legend DVDs (as well as the MacGyver movies, SG-1 movies, SG-1, and some of his other movies), mostly through Amazon. I had to look elsewhere for Pandora's clock and it isn't the greatest but eminently watchable. They all seem very acceptable to me! There are some movies that are not available in DVD and are only viewable here, so lucky for us and thank you, Kate! But many of them are in DVD now, and judging by what I have, worth having. jp