RDA what does it stand for?

LTTPlits

Re: RDA what does it stand for?

Post by LTTPlits »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:18 pm So, going with the trend and some fans favorite SG1 episode, "Window of Opportunity"...
Great one, MacGyverGirl! :D Perfectly captures that episode or "WoO," as it is known to its many fans!!

MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:18 pm It's not been easy but I am now appreciating Jack with his "roughness/tenderness" but most importantly his snark (my favorite feature, which came out in the later seasons of MacGyver).
Jack's snarkiness, you say, MacGyverGirl?!! To me, one of his most endearing qualities. So here's to celebrating that...

Ridiculously Diverting Amusements
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:41 pm
MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:18 pm So, going with the trend and some fans favorite SG1 episode, "Window of Opportunity"...
Great one, MacGyverGirl! :D Perfectly captures that episode or "WoO," as it is known to its many fans!!

MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:18 pm It's not been easy but I am now appreciating Jack with his "roughness/tenderness" but most importantly his snark (my favorite feature, which came out in the later seasons of MacGyver).
Jack's snarkiness, you say, MacGyverGirl?!! To me, one of his most endearing qualities. So here's to celebrating that...

Ridiculously Diverting Amusements
Nice one JB!

Well, taking a further leap from the roughness. A big leap, all the way over to Ray Bellano

Ruthless Design Artist
Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Dutchie81 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:26 am Well, taking a further leap from the roughness. A big leap, all the way over to Ray Bellano
Well done, Dutchie81!! And quite the leap! (By the way, my moniker is "jp, " not "JB." ;) ) So, I'm going to vault from earthbound roughness to Capt James Holland's admirable toughness in the not-so-friendly skies.

Reliably Dauntless Aviator
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

LTTPlits wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:43 am
Well done, Dutchie81!! And quite the leap! (By the way, my moniker is "jp, " not "JB." ;) ) So, I'm going to vault from earthbound roughness to Capt James Holland's admirable toughness in the not-so-friendly skies.

Reliably Dauntless Aviator
Sorry JP, I knew that. I guess my head wasn't working properly this morning. Getting up at 5.20 am isn't my friend, as you can see.... :oops:
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

No worries, Dutchie81! It could just as easily have been a typo but since there is a "JB," I thought I'd just make sure.... I sympathize with your feelings about getting up so early. I am most certainly not a morning person and would never choose to be up so early. I really think, at least here in the states where they plaster warnings everywhere, it should carry a "Surgeon General's warning..." :lol: Hope the rest of the day gets better! :D
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

So, as I am slowely coming off of cloud 9 after Brussels...here's what RDA stands fo:

Radiant Desirable Actor

(the A was difficult, I tried to find a word starting with an "a" which represents Gentleman, because he truly is a Gentleman. But my (limited) knowledge of English is failing me...)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Well done, Dutchie81, limited knowledge of English notwithstanding! :D Trust me, that even though English is my native tongue, after a while I find it hard to come up with new words... and, it just struck me that the A's are often the most difficult, as they are often nouns! So, welcome to the club! Enjoy Cloud 9 as long as you can. And to honor what you saw in person... ;)

Remarkably Delicious Adorableness
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Resurrecting this thread after a short hiatus.

Given the popularity of Arms and the Man in several other discussions on the forum (thinking of those biceps Dutchie81 - Jean-Claude van Damme was obviously not the only Muscles from/in Brussels), I propose:-

Ravishingly Defined Arms

Somewhat obvious - but definitely inspires non-(h)armless thoughts....... ;)

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:33 pm Resurrecting this thread after a short hiatus.
Given the popularity of Arms and the Man in several other discussions on the forum (thinking of those biceps Dutchie81 - Jean-Claude van Damme was obviously not the only Muscles from/in Brussels)
So glad you did, J! A real shot in the arm :D ;)
On the subject of the man and his arms....

Ripped Desirability Attained
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

I'm back! ;)

Redoubtable Durable Affect
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."