RDA what does it stand for?

LTTPlits

Re: RDA what does it stand for?

Post by LTTPlits »

Excellent one!! Really clever and captures Rourke to a T! :D
MacGyverGirl wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:37 am I believe Jack was a detective. He was always in plain clothes.
You know, you're right. Rourke was called a "beat cop" on the back of the CD case, but they wear uniforms and are even called "uniforms." Rourke was never spotted wearing the blue and certainly wasn't treated by his lieutenant as if he were one! Whew!
MacGyverGirl wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:37 am Yeah. I felt since RDA has proven to be versatile, we should too.
I'm right there with you, so I'm going to fly on to Captain James Holland:

Resolute Debonair Airline pilot
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

I'm right there with you, so I'm going to fly on to Captain James Holland:

Resolute Debonair Airline pilot
Oh , my! I have not watched Pandora's Clock yet. It is on my watch list. I was thinking about this weekend.

I will try based upon the reviews!
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:50 pm Oh , my! I have not watched Pandora's Clock yet. It is on my watch list. I was thinking about this weekend.
I will try based upon the reviews!
I think it is my favorite of all of his non SG-1 or Mac movies (well, I think it was actually originally a mini-series!) Maybe it will inspire you to do another RDA.... because, well, it is your turn! :D ;)
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

I have not seen Pandora's Clock yet but based upon the reviews, the captain is a:

Rational Decent Adult
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Totally agree, :D but then as testament to his versatility, there is his completely scary portrayal of Ray Bellano (I confess, it was not pleasant to see him like this!)

Recalcitrant Demonic Attacker
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

LTTPlits wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:31 pm Totally agree, :D but then as testament to his versatility, there is his completely scary portrayal of Ray Bellano (I confess, it was not pleasant to see him like this!)

Recalcitrant Demonic Attacker
This movie was a nail-biter. Kept me on the edge of my seat! Others may disagree with me but I wasn't a fan of his look in this film. I didn't like the dark hair and even though I give him credit for working his butt off to get in shape, I thought he was too thin! But he did break the MacGyver mold. So here goes Ray Bellano:

Raging Dark Addict (Addicted to sex and Laurie)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:20 pm This movie was a nail-biter. Kept me on the edge of my seat! Others may disagree with me but I wasn't a fan of his look in this film. I didn't like the dark hair and even though I give him credit for working his butt off to get in shape, I thought he was too thin! But he did break the MacGyver mold. So here goes Ray Bellano:
Raging Dark Addict (Addicted to sex and Laurie)
I agree with you about his look.... I didn't like the dark hair either! As to the rest.... Jeez, I don't think I noticed! ;) :roll: And as to watching the movie, yeah, it was a very tense experience.

So onward with that Ray of Darkness:

Ruthlessly Diabolical* Aggressor

*If that's too close to "demonic," "Despicable" will do.... it just doesn't seem dark enough....

Oh, PS: Where is your signature from?!
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Ruthlessly Diabolical* Aggressor

*If that's too close to "demonic," "Despicable" will do.... it just doesn't seem dark enough....
I think diabolical stands on its own.
I agree with you about his look.... I didn't like the dark hair either! As to the rest.... Jeez, I don't think I noticed! ;) :roll: And as to watching the movie, yeah, it was a very tense experience.
Ok. So you really didn't notice his physique? ;)
Oh, PS: Where is your signature from?!
Season 2 Episode 1 - The Human Factor - I'm an empath so this hits home with me. A lot of good MacGyverisms, including one where he takes off his pants!

The next one is coming!
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:51 am Ruthlessly Diabolical* Aggressor
I think diabolical stands on its own
Thank you for allowing that! I really felt it was more apt... He was one extremely scary dude... Not even sure I could do a re-watch of that!
MacGyverGirl wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:51 am Ok. So you really didn't notice his physique? ;)
Okay, you got me! When do I never? ;) :P
MacGyverGirl wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:51 am Oh, PS: Where is your signature from?!
Season 2 Episode 1 - The Human Factor - A lot of good MacGyverisms, including one where he takes off his pants!
Jeez, you see I don't even remember that! Like I said, I only saw the series once through (unlike SG-1).... Note to self: will have to do a re-watch! :D
MacGyverGirl wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:51 am The next one is coming!
Looking forward....
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Continuing with Ray:

Real Deadly Admirer

I know "real" is lame! I may change it or if you have any suggestions!