Guess the RDA Screenshot

JB5

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by JB5 »

Phew - a scorcher!!! Background gives it away rather easily I'm afraid :D :D - Scorched Earth - on board the Gadmeer (spelling??) ship whilst talking to Lotan.

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Figured it might be easy, as the background is a dead giveaway! But when you're scorching hot, you're hot!!! They are on the Gadmere ship! :D :D :D (So much for COVID brain fog, J :P ;) )

Your turn...
JB5

Post by JB5 »

OK - let's keep the fires burning jp - try this one -

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Hair, brown hat, face argues for Season 4 or 5... green off-world BDUs eliminates several in which Jack wears desert camo off-world (or is that spelled "dessert"? ;) )... the background is distinctive. This is from The Sentinel, I think. He is in Marul's chamber, checking in with Carter, having tried unsuccessfully to persuade Marul to order his people to evacuate. The others have been trying to resurrect the planet's defense system, The Sentinel, no longer working after NID agents "futzed with it," to use Jack's technological explanation. These agents were previously captured in a sting operation by none other than Jack. Two of them are along to try to undo what they'd done. And in just a minute, the Jaffa are going to burst in with their zats... (Yeah, I had to rewatch the entire episode... good one!)
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:19 am This is from The Sentinel, I think.
You thinks right jp!! :D :D It is indeed from The Sentinel - a great episode in my opinion too!! Glad I could oblige with a reason for a full rewatch....:D

You're up...

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

YIPPEEE!!! :D :D :D And, yes, thank you, J, for reminding me to rewatch that episode! So how about this one:

JB5

Post by JB5 »

Ummhh........yeah........got nothing.......

Looks like a later season based on The Hair (don't you just want to muss it some more!! ) ;) - and Jack looks very thoughtful and a bit perturbed.....and he's obviously in the SGC....

So I have a few ideas but its gonna need a few rewatches - bear with me! :roll: :roll:

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Muss The Hair up some more? Oh, yessssss.... ;) Some ideas? Excellent! Enjoy the re-watches! :D
JB5

Post by JB5 »

OK - so it wasn't as late in the series as I was originally thinking - but I've worked out why he is looking so perturbed!!

I think it is from Ascension (not one of my oft-watched episodes for obvious reasons - ie not much Jack). He is talking to Carter in the corridor, concerned that she seems to be seeing a non-existent alien in her house. Oh - and he needs to pee - hence more perturbance!!! ;) ;) Carter has stopped him in the corridor to talk whilst he is heading to the little boys' room - the photo is taken right by the door to the "facilities"...... :o

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Yes, indeed, J! Good analysis :D .. you ascended up to another plane with this one! :lol:
So, if you can come down to Earth, it's your turn....