Thank you, Kate

MacGyverGirl

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Thank you, Kate, for posting Rick's timely holiday message! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you rock! You are certainly the most dedicated mayor and "Anderson Town & the Adjoining Suburbs" is most deserving of you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Rick! May you both enjoy this time wih family and friends! 🎄🎄🎄🎉🎉🎉
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

Thank you Kate for the Christmas update!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2024!
Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
Skurk

Post by Skurk »

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas to all of you! In Germany Christmas eve is THE day where we get our presents.
I managed to have a negative covid test right in time after 11 days of sickness... I was the one where the family got together for Christmas dinner !! Pew... and since I'm not a hero for elaborate feasts I'd say it was really good.
So hope all of you have peaceful holidays and thank you Kate for all your work and everything.
Thank you Rick for coming to Europe! It was a pleasure to meet you first time in Bonn! I will never forget this! Yieppeee..
Scarver-Jo

Post by Scarver-Jo »

Wow, so sweet of you both: RDA for sending a note, Kate for posting it so quickly… great X-mas present :)

Merry good times and a happy new one to you all
Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Rick and Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Happiest of Christmases and New Years to you Rick, to you Kate, to you fans! :heart: :heart: :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Happy New Year, Kate!

Thank you for posting Richard’s timely ;) note and Happy New Year. He seems to have his New Year’s Day all planned out for him by his feathered visitors. I was thinking about Archie just yesterday and wondering if he was keeping Richard company. I hope his cleaning plans go quickly and well, the power returns, and that Archie keeps snuggling up. And that you have a very Happy New Year, too!
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Happy New Year, Kate! Thank you for forwarding Rick's amusing New Year's message to us so quickly! :D He seems to have plans well in hand to handle the unexpected which landed on his doorstep (and elsewhere, apparently!) and has not been daunted by the loss of power. I'm glad he has some canine companionship to usher in the new year!

I hope it is a happy new year for Rick, for you, Kate, and everyone in "Anderson town and adjoining suburbs!" ;) :D
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick !

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for sending this note ,Rick , and for posting it so fast , Kate . Happy New Year to you too !! :D :D

Rick : You are so beautiful ! But if you could p*** somewhere else I'd be delighted .
Peacock : P oops . Sorry
( it's a gentleman not a lady I know ;) )

Archie is here ? Does it mean Archie lives with Rick now ? Or simply paid a visit ?
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Happy New Year, Kate, Rick, and all the residents of Anderson Town and the Surrounding Suburbs! 🎉

It is said that if a bird poops ON you, it is a sign of good luck. Even though the peafowl didn't poop on him, with all that poop on his property, he will hopefully be showered with the best of luck for 2024! :)

And there is nothing better than sharing a kiss with a dog at midnight (which I'm sure he did)! 🐶
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
EllenD

Post by EllenD »

Happy New Year Kate, Rick and all the good people here on this forum! May the new year bring you and your loved ones happiness, good health and great new experiences! :heart:
Life, far more important than what you do for a living - RDA