Thank you, Kate

Beata

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Beata »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kate are you insinuating that fans don't know what is going on ???
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

KateR wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:45 pm
ergomac23 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:09 am thank you kate for the updates and all the photos from the fedcon convention and for all your hard work :D
Geez, you people are fast! :shock: ;)

I uploaded the stuff at about midnight last night, and reached out to the people who had shared their photos in case they wanted to check it out or suggest changes before I added the link to the homepage. I didn't think anyone would stumble on it in four hours. :lol:

I guess it's time to add the homepage link. :)

Kate
:lol: :lol: :lol: for me it was Sunday evening and I was about to go on the forum and decided to check updates on the way :D :lol: thank you for everything you do for the site and forum Kate :D
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

I uploaded the stuff at about midnight last night, and reached out to the people who had shared their photos in case they wanted to check it out or suggest changes before I added the link to the homepage. I didn't think anyone would stumble on it in four hours. :lol:

Kate
Well, if one of us does notice, the news tend to spread really fast! ;)

Thank you for all you do for us! :D 8-) :D And thanks to all the people who shared their pics and videos!
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate, for posting all of these wonderful pics (and thank you, too, to all of you who shared them). It’s so good to have them in one place, and this is about as great a place as there is for them to be.

Of course we’re fast. There’s a number of us that check in several times a day to see what’s going on. ;) (even if we don’t log in each time).
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

ergomac23 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:32 pm
ergomac23 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:09 am thank you kate for the updates and all the photos from the fedcon convention and for all your hard work :D

Kate
:lol: :lol: :lol: for me it was Sunday evening and I was about to go on the forum and decided to check updates on the way :D :lol: thank you for everything you do for the site and forum Kate :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Erg is very smart and went backstage ;)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:12 am
ergomac23 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:32 pm

Kate
:lol: :lol: :lol: Erg is very smart and went backstage ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thank you V :lol:
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for sharing this new selfie, Rick ! Funny similarity with this photo of Jack :

As for Wylie , it's ok . We understand why she doesn't want her father to share private photos .
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Thanks a lot for the new post/update! Richard looks in good health and I POSITIVELY love the beard! I understand Wylie too, she posted some pics on instagram ;) Waiting with impatience for a new announcement for a possible convention..... But please, not on the beginning of September, I will be on holidays with family! :D :lol:
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate! And to Rick, for the selfie. I thought he’d probably disappeared again for awhile, so this was really unexpected, and very sweet of him. Looking very much like the pic tevero80 posted, too. It’s good to see him looking well. And so thin!

He’s a good dad, respecting Wylie’s wish for privacy- he knows how precious and hard to maintain that privacy is. Hard to believe she’s 25!

Hope you are well, Kate, and having a good summer!
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate and rick for the new selfie and note love the selfie he looks like an old sea dog to me :lol: :lol: :lol: