Re: THUNK!!

Post by tvero80 »

Indeed ,jp ! :D

Speaks for itself ;)
JB5

Post by JB5 »

tvero80 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:30 am Speaks for itself
Oh yeah!! Definitely V. Going to have to go and cool down now..........! ;) ;)

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

WOW!!! Speaking of needing to cool down, V and J.... Is it just me or, as I have said elsewhere (as you know, J) but probably more appropriately here, was a major opportunity missed in MacGyver in not having Mac wear a kilt when he hallucinated himself back in time in "Good Knight MacGyver"???!!! ;) :D I mean, of Scots descent with the first name "Angus"???!!! Oh, my! :shock: What were they thinking? Just sayin'... He would look mighty fine in a kilt I imagine (and believe me, I do ;) )... even now! :P :P :P
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:16 pm WOW!!! Speaking of needing to cool down, V and J.... Is it just me or, as I have said elsewhere (as you know, J) but probably more appropriately here, was a major opportunity missed in MacGyver in not having Mac wear a kilt when he hallucinated himself back in time in "Good Knight MacGyver"???!!! ;) :D I mean, of Scots descent with the first name "Angus"???!!! Oh, my! :shock: What were they thinking? Just sayin'... He would look mighty fine in a kilt I imagine (and believe me, I do ;) )... even now! :P :P :P
oh jp you don't have to imagine there is a photo from a general hospital party in 1981 i don't know what to look at the kilt or the bow tie :lol: :lol:
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

ergomac23 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:30 pm oh jp you don't have to imagine there is a photo from a general hospital party in 1981 i don't know what to look at the kilt or the bow tie :lol: :lol:
Thank you, Erg! You are kindness itself! :D :D :D I have no idea how I missed this! Now, this photo convinces me all the more that it was a grave miscarriage of justice that Mac never wore one in that episode!!! :D He would have worn it verra well, no doubt, as this photo already shows! ;) But at least, I do have this, so thank you! And, Erg, I understand your dilemma completely... :P :P :P :lol:

If anyone's interested in more about the clan MacIver to which, "MacGyver" is considered related, here's a link:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_MacIver> He'd be wearing a really nice tartan... just sayin'.... ;) :lol:
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:23 am
ergomac23 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:30 pm oh jp you don't have to imagine there is a photo from a general hospital party in 1981 i don't know what to look at the kilt or the bow tie :lol: :lol:
Thank you, Erg! You are kindness itself! :D :D :D I have no idea how I missed this! Now, this photo convinces me all the more that it was a grave miscarriage of justice that Mac never wore one in that episode!!! :D He would have worn it verra well, no doubt, as this photo already shows! ;) But at least, I do have this, so thank you! And, Erg, I understand your dilemma completely... :P :P :P :lol:

If anyone's interested in more about the clan MacIver to which, "MacGyver" is considered related, here's a link:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_MacIver> He'd be wearing a really nice tartan... just sayin'.... ;) :lol:
your welcome jp glad I could help :D :D and i agree it would have been great to see macgyvr in a kilt ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

ergomac23 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:10 pm your welcome jp glad I could help :D :D and i agree it would have been great to see macgyvr in a kilt ;)
Thanks for your timely help and understanding, Erg, :D :D :D but while I have absolutely no complaints about how he looked here in this costume,

And am partial to seeing him in jeans,

just imagine the possibilities.... ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

And to continue that thought.... the older Jack would have looked splendid in a kilt too.... but we'll have to be content with how well he wore his dress blues.

Even Senator Kinsey was impressed and couldn't help complimenting him! :lol: ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:D :D I know it isn't the right thread , jp ,but I couldn't help it ;) :) So using your three pics :
Jack ( thinking ) : Ouch ! Being touched by Kinsey is like being pierced with many swords . I need a coat of mail ... badly .
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:17 pm :D :D I know it isn't the right thread , jp ,but I couldn't help it ;) :) So using your three pics :
Jack ( thinking ) : Ouch ! Being touched by Kinsey is like being pierced with many swords . I need a coat of mail ... badly .
:lol: :lol: :lol: Great one, V! You can see just how painful it is for him to feel Kinsey's hand on his shoulder... his face says it all!! He'd even prefer being back in the Dark Ages than to be there.... :lol: