THUNK!!

LTTPlits

Re: THUNK!!

Post by LTTPlits »

Ooh, very nice, Ellen, and thank you for the link! Here he is at a 2010 con in Vancouver, "Meet the Man," rocking jeans (don't see them much these days!) as well as a plaid and the same great smile :D

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:33 pm Now, Erg, that was very creative indeed. :D I see you specialize in plaids with a twist! It is indeed New Zealand, in front of the Hobbit house from Lord of the Rings!!!
yep :D now here is another plaid by association ;) but just look at that smile :)

LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Nice one, Erg! Don't you just wonder what he's smiling about??!! :D

Me? This is from 2016... Anything look familiar???!!! :lol: :lol: I guess that plaid is right up there with his favorites...

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

hey its the same shirt I love that he is wearing more plaid recently :D :D

LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Yup, definitely a good look for him, Erg. :D I thought I saw a photo of him wearing a red-and-black plaid shirt at the con, but I haven't been able to find it again. Maybe I was just dreaming it! :P Have you come across it??!!! In the meantime, here's an oldie but goodie! :D :D

Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:45 pm Yup, definitely a good look for him, Erg. :D I thought I saw a photo of him wearing a red-and-black plaid shirt at the con, but I haven't been able to find it again. Maybe I was just dreaming it! :P Have you come across it??!!! In the meantime, here's an oldie but goodie! :D :D

Ah The Pilot Episode! I just watched it today....although he must have like a closet full of the same shirts....he ripped it up in the middle of the Episode and was wearing it again in the last scene :lol:
Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Dutchie81 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:39 pm Ah The Pilot Episode! I just watched it today....although he must have like a closet full of the same shirts....he ripped it up in the middle of the Episode and was wearing it again in the last scene :lol:
Great tidbit, Dutchie81! I didn't remember the unfortunate fate of the shirt.... but maybe Mac just had a way of repairing shirts seamlessly with some paper clips and invisible duct tape.... :P :P :P
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Dutchie81 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:39 pm
LTTPlits wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:45 pm Yup, definitely a good look for him, Erg. :D I thought I saw a photo of him wearing a red-and-black plaid shirt at the con, but I haven't been able to find it again. Maybe I was just dreaming it! :P Have you come across it??!!! In the meantime, here's an oldie but goodie! :D :D

Ah The Pilot Episode! I just watched it today....although he must have like a closet full of the same shirts....he ripped it up in the middle of the Episode and was wearing it again in the last scene :lol:
One of the many, many incongruities of the MacGyver series! Good catch, Dutchie81! ;)
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Continuity errors can create such mysteries... Like the ones related to a character's back story. For instance, Jack's name appearing on a database entry as "John J. O'Neill" (Entity) but elsewhere as "Jonathan J. O'Neill" and Mac having many different birthdays!

But there is no mystery or argument that RDA looks good in plaid. What a deeply happy smile. :D

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

I know what you are talking about I have seen the shirt in the video jacgyver posted when rda was looking through the MacGyver collection you seen the shirt hanging n his arm :D