JB5

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by JB5 »

So I don't know whether this will help or not, but it got chilly. :P :P

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Actually, J, I was initially enthusiastic about thinking it would but no. It's not from Solitudes, Out of Mind, Into the Fire, Watergate, Descent, Frozen, or as a long shot, at the end of Lockdown. So, noooooo, I'm afraid it didn't help me. My brain must be in a deep freeze.... Can you throw me a bone? *** :lol:

*** Bonus round: in what episode and to whom does Jack utter that immortal question!!! :P :P
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:17 am My brain must be in a deep freeze.... Can you throw me a bone? ***
Throwing said (small) bone jp - 🦴🦴🦴

Jack and Sam are recalling their time in the ice cave.......

(and its only fair I answer your bonus question once you have successfully nailed my challenge!!)

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:39 pm Throwing said (small) bone jp - 🦴🦴🦴

Jack and Sam are recalling their time in the ice cave.......
Excellently thrown bone, J, but I do have a bone to pick :roll: with you on this one. Jack was actually replying to Daniel who was in on the conversation about those Arctic conditions in said ice cave and the stargate malfunction that stranded them there, as all three ;) were trying to figure out how those same conditions arrived in Medrona once the Touchstone had been stolen. Excellent episode!
JB5 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:39 pm (and its only fair I answer your bonus question once you have successfully nailed my challenge!!)
Fair enough... so, it's nailed, I hope! And your answer?! :P :P :P
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:34 pm all three were trying to figure out how those same conditions arrived in Medrona once the Touchstone had been stolen.
Well done jp!! Boned it!! :P :P :P (and ok - consider said small bone picked.....!)

As to your challenge, it was of course Chain Reaction, when Jack is trying to get Hammond to explain to him why he retired so suddenly.

Btw - for a bonus point from me, there is another episode when Jack asks to be thrown a bone.........

Your turn.
8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

YESSSSS! and you score the bonus point, J! :D :D :D Chain reaction it is! What a wonderful episode with great acting by RDA... and I gotta say, I went from despising Harry to having a soft spot for him, in parallel with Jack! I love seeing the two of them together.

Very civilized of you, J, to accept my small bone picking! I'm still thinking about your bonus question regarding thrown bones... But in the meantime, cogitate on this :P :

Get that a lot?
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:46 pm But in the meantime, cogitate on this :

Get that a lot?
So I've had plenty of time to cogitate jp.........and I think its time to Show and Tell.... :D

That would be after Charlie has reacted badly to Teal'c coming into the room. :o Great episode!!

So how about that second thrown bone???!!!

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

🎉🎉🎉🧨🎈🎈🎈You're back!!! And in great form, J!!! YES! It was Show and Tell and exactly then. A favorite episode of mine. I love seeing Jack's sweetness with this Charlie and RDA's amazing acting. That final frame of Jack's face as he watches Charlie go through the gate with Jacob.... Gosh, it gets me every time (and this is one I watch often!). Not a very good actor, says he??!! Oh, I so beg to differ! :D

But I confess, while waiting... (I know, lame ...) whatever I had been thinking has been lost in the mists of time. So please throw new small bone and you're up.... 🥳🥳🥳😊
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:16 pm You're back!!! And in great form, J!!!
Aww thanks jp! :P 😊💖💖 Its good to be back.....
LTTPlits wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:16 pm Not a very good actor, says he??!! Oh, I so beg to differ!
I so agree jp - his facial expressions.....well, enough said......

So there are actually two episodes in addition to Chain Reaction in which bones are requested to be thrown 🦴🦴...... I'll up the ante and offer you a bonus point for each one. :lol: :lol: Here's a clue for each of these episodes -

Oversized
Overweight

And for the main event - how about

"Cozy."

Exactly how we'd all like to be with Jack (and MacGyver and RDA) ;) ;) :P

8-)