Guess the Stargate Quote

JB5

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by JB5 »

One thing I now understand is that I need a (small) clue please jp to aid my understanding of exactly what and where Jack is comprehending..... :? :?

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:45 pm One thing I now understand is that I need a (small) clue please jp to aid my understanding of exactly what and where Jack is comprehending..... :? :?
Well, J, sometimes it's hard to reveal certain things to others, but you just have to hope they'll empathically understand.
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Just a little nudge, J, now that you're back on board :D .... even though your ship is bigger than mine* :P

* BONUS ROUND: Paraphrased from Jack's question from what episode?
JB5

Post by JB5 »

OK, OK!!!!!

So dealing with the bonus question first -
LTTPlits wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:16 am even though your ship is bigger than mine*
This is from Tangent - when Jack is slightly loopy from oxygen deprivation and he sees Jacob et al in the Tel'tak looming next to him as they attempt to rescue them.

And as for the main event - I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! :oops: :oops: :x :x
(blame the COVID brain fog....).
Another hint please jp.....

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

JB5 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:25 pm OK, OK!!!!!
Didn't mean to be pesky, J, but didn't want you to overlook this hanging challenge... more to the point, I missed playing this game! ;)
JB5 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:25 pm So dealing with the bonus question first -
This is from Tangent - when Jack is slightly loopy from oxygen deprivation and he sees Jacob et al in the Tel'tak looming next to him as they attempt to rescue them.
Oh well done, J! Nothing fogging up your thinking!

JB5 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:25 pm And as for the main event - I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! :oops: :oops: :x :x
(blame the COVID brain fog....).
Another hint please jp....
You know, J, in my book, you can use COVID brain fog to excuse a lot for a surprisingly long period of time... however, selective it appears to be in this instance! :P :P :P So...
After hearing about the practices of a different kind of folks, ones that they generally keep to themselves, Jack understands why.
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:54 pm After hearing about the practices of a different kind of folks, ones that they generally keep to themselves, Jack understands why.
Excuse not convincing huh jp?? ;)
Thank you for the latest clue though - that's certainly cleared the fog - getting brighter all the time! :P :P

So its from Revelations - when Heimdall is explaining that the Asgard can't reproduce in the "normal" way.... :D :D

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

YAY!!!! :D :D :D The fog has definitely lifted! ;)

Okay, I admit it: my first clue was perhaps obtuse and not very revealing.... ;)

I loved both his facial expression and tone of voice when he said this! So revealing....

So, J, your turn.....
JB5

Post by JB5 »

So talking more about fog lifting....

Yeah! Thanks for the memory.

:D :D :D :D
8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

The fog seems to have descended... so bear with me!!!! (Can I borrow the excuse of your covid brain fog without having had covid?! ;)) Still trolling the memory banks so it's too early for a hint. :D
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Need a hint jp??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

8-)