Guess the Stargate Quote

JB5

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:32 pm So, how about this:
We could do better.
Ok - so I have to admit I could (and should) do better - drawing a blank here after much fruitless (or "Fruit-looped") machinations. :oops: :oops: I can hear Jack saying it...... Small hint please jp!

oh - and
LTTPlits wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:32 pm Or, as Jack has said on at least one occasion, "I've always preferred now to never."*
is from Solitudes - when Carter is about to try the DHD again.

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Excellent, J! :D :D :D The bonus point goes to you indeed... Solitudes it is!

I hate when you can hear Jack saying something so clearly.... but then, for the life of you, you can't place it. It has certainly happened often enough to me! It's like you're meandering way, way, way off course and just can't get yourself back on track... so frustrating. :P :P :P
JB5

Post by JB5 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:13 pm It's like you're meandering way, way, way off course and just can't get yourself back on track... so frustrating.
Thank you jp - I just needed a nudge! :P

Cheyenne - we no longer have a problem! :D It is from Tangent - when Teal'c and O'Neill are effectively saying goodbye to each other in the face of dwindling life support, and Teal'c is just about to put himself into a deep state of Kel'no'reem to preserve oxygen in an attempt to prolong their survival time.

Phew!!!

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

WooHooHoo, J!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, Digger One, sometimes a helpful nudge from Flight is all it takes :D (I always wondered where they got the name "Digger One" from??! Do you know?!! Sorry this is not for a bonus point! :P :P :P )

So, I believe it's your turn!
JB5

Post by JB5 »

WooHooHoo indeed!! :D :D :D

So heading off on a different tangent, try this:-

Galactic badness! Huge!

8-)

(and no, sorry, no idea where the "Digger One" call sign came from. :? Anyone????)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Jeez, I think this is Jack's over-the-top reaction in Serpent's Venom to Selmak's news that their good buddy, Apophis, has agreed to meet with their other fave, Heru'ur, likely in order to join together and vanquish the other System Lords. And then, the Tok'ra figure Apophis will turn on Heru'ur and try to be the one left standing. But Jack has even more delightful news coming his way. To prevent this calamity, the Tok'ra want Jack and SG-1 to implement their plan to set these two new allies at each other's throat... their insane plan, that is.... ;)
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Oh yes - absolutely correct jp!

Over to you.....

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

YIPPEE!!! :D :D :D

So, how about this one:

This I understand.
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Ummhh - understanding not me!!! :? :? But don't give me a hint just yet - I'll do some more research.......

8-)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Understood!!! 🫡 My 🤐!!! :D