Comic Con France 30-31 March 2024 Paris

LTTPlits

Re: Comic Con France 30-31 March 2024 Paris

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you, Steffi, V, and J for helping us stuck-at-homes enjoy the fun! :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

JB5 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:10 pm Here's the link to the full RDA Q&A session on Sunday at ComicCon France:-

https://t.co/krgGlPBZHS

8-)
Great ! Thank you J !!I hadn't understood the 5 fingers part now I do :lol: :lol:
JB5

Post by JB5 »

tvero80 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:03 pm Great ! Thank you J !!I hadn't understood the 5 fingers part now I do
Yes it was a very odd question to ask, but Rick entered into the spirit of it pretty well I thought with his responses! :P

I'll send on some of my photos from the weekend to Kate in the next day or so - some of them may be good enough to post here (but I was about 4 rows back for the Q&A session so they're probably not brilliant quality - I'll let Kate decide). Sadly I didn't get a picture of the moment early on in the Sunday photoshoot when Rick's trousers started to fall down and he had to take a brief time out to pull them up..... :roll: :roll: ....but I was there in the photoshoot booth with him when it happened - although rest assured nothing untoward was revealed :oops: :oops: - and certainly nothing like the time he dropped his trousers backstage on the Stargate set to show Amanda his scar on his knee........;) ;)

8-)
Desert_crossing

Post by Desert_crossing »

JB5 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:10 pm Here's the link to the full RDA Q&A session on Sunday at ComicCon France:-

https://t.co/krgGlPBZHS

8-)
Thanks for this! I will watch on my break. Something to look forward too! 👌🏼😁
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:09 am
ergomac23 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:12 am i found this on YouTube today I don't speak French so I have no clue what he is saying but there are clips of the q and a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yslq-jMlsxA
Most of all Marco criticizes the organization of the Comic Con France : only one panel on Sunday for Rick ( to make more money with the photos and signatures ) , many journalists were not admitted ( he wasn't either ), Facts ( in Belgium ) is better and cooler .The second clip was not in the 'official' video ( see my link in the previous post) of the con ( the clip is 20mns after the beginning of the video erg posted) . I tried to find 'newspaper' articles about the con so far I couldn't find any . But if the journalists were not admitted ... there won't be many .

Thank you , Steffi for the Facebook link ! Apparently the fan and Rick ate at the same restaurant ( Paul)
thank you V for your help :D :D much appreciated
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

You're welcome , erg ;)
I found a website called rostercon.com ( they take photos of cons Kate posted some when Rick was in Paris years ago ) Couldn't get a proper link ( not very smart :( ) but I can explain how I got to the pics.
rostercon.com ( photos ) une journée au Comic Con France 2024 > a short article in French and photos of guests> click on Rick (older photo) you get some photos and if you click on toutes les photos you get 16 pics from the panel :)
There's an English translation the process is a little longer and more complicated you need to write Rick's name , find the right con on a map and click on it ,then click on his (older) photo and then you get the pics . Clear ? :) :https://rostercon.com/en
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you, V! Perfectly clear and easy to use on this side of the Pond. What a great find! jp :D
Desert_crossing

Post by Desert_crossing »

I am almost towards the end of the shift from hell. I’ve been awake for what feels like forever, and probably is. Other than a sound bit of driving that would make a Rally driver proud, it could have been soul destroying.

But when you have this, life doesn’t seem so bad for a while. 😁
Thanks to JB5 for going out of her way to get this photo autographed for me at the Comic con France. A true star. 👍🏼

Last edited by Desert_crossing on Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
EllenD

Post by EllenD »

Desert_crossing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:20 am
Love it! :)
Life, far more important than what you do for a living - RDA
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Great note ! :D A tribute to your hard work and dedication Desert_crossing ! Thank you for sharing ! ( and thank you , JB5 for getting the autograph in Paris ;) )