THUNK!!

LTTPlits

Re: THUNK!!

Post by LTTPlits »

Really great photos of the mustache plus, Erg! I guess I feel that compared to the one he sported when he was playing baseball for the Dodgers in '93 (which was, MacGyverGirl, truly the dopiest of them all!), the Legend mustache seems quite tame and really quite nice (everything in life is relative! :lol: )... but of course, if you add some more facial hair, a la O'Rourke... well.... very nice, indeed! So, Erg, if you're gonna go all O'Rourke on me, I just have to counter with at least one of Scruffy Jack... :P

MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

JP,

I was trying to block out that mustache from the Dodgers game! :lol:

But I agree on Rourke and scruffy Jack! ;)
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:14 am Really great photos of the mustache plus, Erg! I guess I feel that compared to the one he sported when he was playing baseball for the Dodgers in '93 (which was, MacGyverGirl, truly the dopiest of them all!), the Legend mustache seems quite tame and really quite nice (everything in life is relative! :lol: )... but of course, if you add some more facial hair, a la O'Rourke... well.... very nice, indeed! So, Erg, if you're gonna go all O'Rourke on me, I just have to counter with at least one of Scruffy Jack... :P
you mean this one JP? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree truly dopy :lol: so i like going all o' Rourke sometimes...maybe a lot :oops: so how about in between?

LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Oh my, YES, Erg, that was exactly the one! Not his best look, I think .... And while I like the next one better, mind you I have nothing against the full-on-Rourke look, especially with longish hair, I am not overly fond of the goatee (on any man, even RDA, though I see he is back to it again!) I guess if I had the choice, I would have him go with clean-shaven (though I do have a weakness for Scruffy Jack!), like this one, round about the same time and how I would like my baseball players to look!

Dutchie81

Post by Dutchie81 »

LTTPlits wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:07 am Oh my, YES, Erg, that was exactly the one! Not his best look, I think .... And while I like the next one better, mind you I have nothing against the full-on-Rourke look, especially with longish hair, I am not overly fond of the goatee (on any man, even RDA, though I see he is back to it again!) I guess if I had the choice, I would have him go with clean-shaven (though I do have a weakness for Scruffy Jack!), like this one, round about the same time and how I would like my baseball players to look!

Oooh nice one! Sorry I've been out of it lately. I've had a full on flu for a week and am currently on our annual skiing trip. Still not a 100% so my youngest son and I are taking a rest day, while my husband and oldest son are hitting the Black slopes.
These pictures sure are a treat!
Any problem can be solved with a little ingenuity.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:07 am Oh my, YES, Erg, that was exactly the one! Not his best look, I think .... And while I like the next one better, mind you I have nothing against the full-on-Rourke look, especially with longish hair, I am not overly fond of the goatee (on any man, even RDA, though I see he is back to it again!) I guess if I had the choice, I would have him go with clean-shaven (though I do have a weakness for Scruffy Jack!), like this one, round about the same time and how I would like my baseball players to look!

i love a man with a beard and mustache but he also looks great without as well :D

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Dutchie81 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:00 am Oooh nice one! Sorry I've been out of it lately. I've had a full on flu for a week and am currently on our annual skiing trip. Still not a 100% so my youngest son and I are taking a rest day, while my husband and oldest son are hitting the Black slopes.
These pictures sure are a treat!
Dutchie81, nice to see you back on the Board! These photos aren't just a treat; I think they're medicinal too!!! ;) Hope you're feeling better!
ergomac23 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:45 pm i love a man with a beard and mustache but he also looks great without as well :D
Yup, Erg, couldn't agree more! I think this one makes that point... and, Dutchie81, it's sure to cure whatever ails you!

JB5

Post by JB5 »

So cards on the table I confess I'm with jp in preferring a clean shaven RDA ;) - definitely including Bill Parrish - , although I too have a weakness for Scruffy Jack (but not Scruffy RDA!!!! :P ) and also nothing against the Rourke look erg!

Oh - and adding a uniform is just heavenly!! :P