Game- Guess the MacGyver quote

User avatar
MacGyverGirl
Posts: 343
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:58 am

Re: Game- Guess the MacGyver quote

Post by MacGyverGirl »

bluegirl wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:46 am Woohoo! So, onward with a quote a little more typical...

Short, but true...

"Everything's personal."
This was from season 1 when he had his swagger. He wouldn't say anything like this in the later seasons. :o

"The Escape"?
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
User avatar
bluegirl
Posts: 857
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:16 am
Location: Deutsch-Wagram, Austria

Re: Game- Guess the MacGyver quote

Post by bluegirl »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:52 am
bluegirl wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:46 am Woohoo! So, onward with a quote a little more typical...

Short, but true...

"Everything's personal."
This was from season 1 when he had his swagger. He wouldn't say anything like this in the later seasons. :o

"The Escape"?
Yes, it is! Absolutely correct! Your turn...
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
User avatar
MacGyverGirl
Posts: 343
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:58 am

Re: Game- Guess the MacGyver quote

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Yay! Short and sweet is my contribution.

"Sightseeing."
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
User avatar
bluegirl
Posts: 857
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:16 am
Location: Deutsch-Wagram, Austria

Re: Game- Guess the MacGyver quote

Post by bluegirl »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:58 am Yay! Short and sweet is my contribution.

"Sightseeing."
Hmmm... Mac called himself 'tourist' a couple of times when he was caught, especially in early episodes... but 'Sightseeing'?

:?: :roll: :shock: I´m clueless - for the moment. I guess, I gotta take some time for research. I´m not asking for a clue though... yet. ;)
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
User avatar
bluegirl
Posts: 857
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:16 am
Location: Deutsch-Wagram, Austria

Re: Game- Guess the MacGyver quote

Post by bluegirl »

bluegirl wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:47 pm
MacGyverGirl wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:58 am Yay! Short and sweet is my contribution.

"Sightseeing."
Hmmm... Mac called himself 'tourist' a couple of times when he was caught, especially in early episodes... but 'Sightseeing'?

:?: :roll: :shock: I´m clueless - for the moment. I guess, I gotta take some time for research. I´m not asking for a clue though... yet. ;)
Ha! Found it! With some intuition and a little luck! :D

'Three for the Road' - after Mac gets picked up by Guy and June, and they ask him what he's doing out here...
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
User avatar
MacGyverGirl
Posts: 343
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:58 am

Re: Game- Guess the MacGyver quote

Post by MacGyverGirl »

bluegirl wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:53 pm
bluegirl wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:47 pm
MacGyverGirl wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:58 am Yay! Short and sweet is my contribution.

"Sightseeing."
Hmmm... Mac called himself 'tourist' a couple of times when he was caught, especially in early episodes... but 'Sightseeing'?

:?: :roll: :shock: I´m clueless - for the moment. I guess, I gotta take some time for research. I´m not asking for a clue though... yet. ;)
Ha! Found it! With some intuition and a little luck! :D

'Three for the Road' - after Mac gets picked up by Guy and June, and they ask him what he's doing out here...
Right on! A slight twist on his "tourist" comment. You are next! :D
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
User avatar
bluegirl
Posts: 857
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:16 am
Location: Deutsch-Wagram, Austria

Re: Game- Guess the MacGyver quote

Post by bluegirl »

Not sure if we had this one already... :? Well, we probably had, but I hope it's been a while since then... ;) 8-) :roll:

I'd pay for it.
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
User avatar
bluegirl
Posts: 857
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:16 am
Location: Deutsch-Wagram, Austria

Re: Game- Guess the MacGyver quote

Post by bluegirl »

bluegirl wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:30 pm Not sure if we had this one already... :? Well, we probably had, but I hope it's been a while since then... ;) 8-) :roll:

I'd pay for it.
There´s a quote waiting for someone to guess it correctly.... :D :D :D
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
User avatar
MacGyverGirl
Posts: 343
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:58 am

Re: Game- Guess the MacGyver quote

Post by MacGyverGirl »

bluegirl wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:18 am
bluegirl wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:30 pm Not sure if we had this one already... :? Well, we probably had, but I hope it's been a while since then... ;) 8-) :roll:

I'd pay for it.
There´s a quote waiting for someone to guess it correctly.... :D :D :D
I've been working on it! :)
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
User avatar
bluegirl
Posts: 857
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:16 am
Location: Deutsch-Wagram, Austria

Re: Game- Guess the MacGyver quote

Post by bluegirl »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:39 pm
bluegirl wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:18 am
bluegirl wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:30 pm Not sure if we had this one already... :? Well, we probably had, but I hope it's been a while since then... ;) 8-) :roll:

I'd pay for it.
There´s a quote waiting for someone to guess it correctly.... :D :D :D
I've been working on it! :)
Sorry, didn´t mean to rush you :? :) It was just... normally you tell me when you´re 'working on it' ;)

And here I am thinking I picked an easy one... right out of the 'typical for Mac'-area...
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
Post Reply