RDA what does it stand for?

MacGyverGirl

Re: RDA what does it stand for?

Post by MacGyverGirl »

You two are on fire! :D

To continue with Mac, as well as RDA (not sure about Jack - I will need to be educated):

Rescuing Defenseless Animals
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent, JB5 and MacGyverGirl!!
JB5 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:05 pm OK - I can do this! Happy to have either Mac or Jack as my squeeze anytime!!! ;) ;) ;) :D
So - here goes for Mac (but applies to Jack too!) -
Radiates Disarming Allure
Oh yeah!!!!! :D :D :D
Oh, yeah, indeed, but I just gotta say: this so applies to RDA too!!!! ;) :D
MacGyverGirl wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 6:13 pm To continue with Mac, as well as RDA (not sure about Jack - I will need to be educated):
Rescuing Defenseless Animals
As much as I would like to believe that this applies to Jack as well as Mac and RDA, there is no conclusive evidence, at least, that I can remember. We know Jack loves dogs, as he famously states, "Dogs are my favorite people," but I can't remember him ever showing that love for other animals or rescuing any of them (dogs included)... :(

So onward. This applies to all three... but not necessarily in the same way.... :o ;)
Respects Damsels' Assets
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

LTTPlits wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:11 am So onward. This applies to all three... but not necessarily in the same way.... :o ;)
Respects Damsels' Assets
I suppose we have all been busy watching FedCon videos and doing our analysis. Let the games continue.

As much as I am a believer in Mac's respect for women, I have noted a few brushes of the backside. However, none of the damsels minded. ;)

I think we can agree that this one applies to RDA, Jack, and Mac:

Raises Delightful Awareness
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MacGyverGirl wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:27 pm Let the games continue.
I heartily agree! Now, mine, too, applies to all three... but just not in identical ways... ;)

Redefines Dauntless Artfulness
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

LTTPlits wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:54 am
I heartily agree! Now, mine, too, applies to all three... but just not in identical ways... ;)

Redefines Dauntless Artfulness
I'm sure you would agree this one can apply to all three!

Robustly Defined Attractiveness
JB5

Post by JB5 »

Bravo MacGyverGirl and jp!! :D :D :D

OK - I can't resist developing this a bit further.....RDA's message after FedCon and MacGyverGirl's mention of "backsides" got me thinking.......!!
So with all due respect to RDA, I beg to disagree with his description of "ageing" and "lazy" and offer you instead:-

Ravishingly Delectable A***

And obviously this applies to Mac, Jack and RDA..... ;) ;) ;)

I suggest we move on (or back) quickly!! Treat this as a one-shot and blame RDA for leading me down this path!
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:lol: :lol: :lol: MacGyverGirl and JB5!
MacGyverGirl wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:48 am I'm sure you would agree this one can apply to all three!
Robustly Defined Attractiveness
Yes, indeed. No ifs, ands, or buts... and speaking of that, JB5....
JB5 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:52 pm OK - I can't resist developing this a bit further.....RDA's message after FedCon and MacGyverGirl's mention of "backsides" got me thinking.......!!
So with all due respect to RDA, I beg to disagree with his description of "ageing" and "lazy" and offer you instead:-
Ravishingly Delectable A***
And obviously this applies to Mac, Jack and RDA..... ;) ;) ;)
I suggest we move on (or back) quickly!! Treat this as a one-shot and blame RDA for leading me down this path!
I'm glad you couldn't resist!! :D :lol: (I agree he is far too modest when it comes to describing himself). However, I don't think RDA alone can be blamed if other thoughts come to mind, although he is all for misbehaving. ;) It was in the air and you were there (lucky you!). I saw and heard some of the panels and I think it's fair to say that they all got into the act and invited the fans to saunter down this same path! (Cello anyone?!!! ;) ) Well, I hope you all don't mind if I don't resist either! I imagine that over the years, for the fans, this is a well-trod path.... So, this acknowledges in a more concrete way a feeling many fans of all three may have had.

Reverent Derriere Appreciation

And, yes, agreed! Now, we should move on.....
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

JB5 and jp, you both have given me sweet dreams! ;) But time to move this thread on to a G rating.

The next part of RDA/Jack/Mac's anatomy:

Rugged Delectable Arms
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

:D :D :D MacGyverGirl!
MacGyverGirl wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:48 am But time to move this thread on to a G rating.
The next part of RDA/Jack/Mac's anatomy:
Rugged Delectable Arms
Can't disagree with you there!
I'm not sure how far into the catalog we should further go ;) but I do need to acknowledge the Hair, which I have followed with great interest, fascination, and amusement throughout its sterling career.... However, the letter limitations here have been most trying and so my tribute is at best hairbrained :roll: ...

Razmatastic Do Allures

This applies to Rick, Mac, and Jack, but again.... not in the same way! ;) :D
JB5

Post by JB5 »

So thank you jp for coming up with a far more sophisticated terminology than I could manage! :D

And well done MacGyverGirl for moving us on so appropriately swiftly to other parts of the body ...... ;)

And so jp - aahh, to the Hair of Richard Dean Anderson!!!!

Best I can do -

Roots Draped Asymmetrically

8-) 8-)