FedCon Bonn 26th May - 28th May 2023

JackGywer

Re: FedCon Bonn 26th May - 28th May 2023

Post by JackGywer »

XTinaPx wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:14 pm Hallo Leute,
ich werde zur FedCon fahren und ich freu mich jetzt schon. Es ist mein erster Besuch auf einer Con. Kenne mich nicht so gut aus, diese Penels, ist das wo die alle sitzen und man Fragen stellen darf?
Gruß Tina
Hallo Tina,
Ich werde auch zur Fedcon fahren. Es wird meine erste Fedcon sein, aber meine vierte Convention insgesamt. Bei dem Panel kann man Fragen stellen. Wirst du dich trauen und eine Frage an RDA stellen?

Gruß,
J.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
XTinaPx

Post by XTinaPx »

Hi, ich denke nicht. Ich wüsste auch nicht was ich fragen soll.
Weil es müsste eine sehr gute Frage sein. Nicht eine, die er schon tausend mal gefragt worden ist.
Gruß Tina
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Ja,das ist immer ein Problem. Immer wieder die gleichen Fragen und Antworten :roll:
Aber das wird sich wohl nie ändern.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
draco

Post by draco »

XTinaPx wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:14 pm Hallo Leute,
ich werde zur FedCon fahren und ich freu mich jetzt schon. Es ist mein erster Besuch auf einer Con. Kenne mich nicht so gut aus, diese Penels, ist das wo die alle sitzen und man Fragen stellen darf?
Gruß Tina
Ich war schon öfter auf der FedCon da ich allgemein ein SciFi-Fan bin. Bei den Panels stehen in den Gängen Mikrofone. Dort kann man sich anstellen und kann dann seine Frage stellen. Manchmal sind gute Fragen dabei, aber es gab durchaus auch schon Fremdschäm-Momente.
Ich bewundere ja jeden der sich traut eine Frage zu stellen, aber manche Sachen...... :oops:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sorry I can't speak German but here's what happened when I went to Düsseldof . It was in a Maritim Hotel too . It was huge and there was an amphitheater ( + balcony ) for the q&a panels . I had bought my tickets late so I had to go to the balcony . This was for Rick's panel .
Amanda and Michael were there too so there were even more people to see them ( it was a panel with the three of them this time ). I had to go to another room with a screen only to watch the panel . At the end Rick , Amanda and Michael came to say hello but that was all . We couldn't ask questions from there .
What will happen in May with so many guests ? I don't know . Maybe you could ask how they will organize the panels ?
I've just realized I didn't really follow your conversation . Sorry ... you were talking about the questions ... everything was said in English in Düsseldorf and all the questions were asked in English also . As for asking original questions ... it's hard because unfortunately he doesn't remember much about MacGyver and even Stargate . Something about his daughter maybe, XTinaPx? He remembers her very well :D
XTinaPx

Post by XTinaPx »

Bei dem Panel muss man bestimmt früh sein, oder schnell sein, um ein Platz zu bekommen. Ein Frage stellen werde ich nicht.
Ich bin schon froh, wenn ich ein Autogramm und ein Foto bekomme😊.
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

I wish I could go to Prague or FedCon. I know everyone who is going will have a great time. The best part of Steel City, besides meeting RDA, was all the wonderful people we met. That was awesome.

Just my own observations about questions- I don’t know if this will help or not: A number of the questions at the Steel City panel were MacGyver questions. RDA said if you give him some info about the episode, it helps him remember because he’s done so many episodes he just can’t separate them out, and that seemed to be true (mostly). His memory isn’t as bad as he makes out, but it definitely needs a jog. Maybe you could say everyone is home, they just don’t remember to turn on the lights and “Squirrel” (that is, distractions). Also, the moderator at Steel city was excellent and that helped. I hope the one at FedCon is, too. It makes a huge difference. But that’s all just my impression. Could be entirely wrong.

I hope it works out for everyone planning to go to FedCon. He is unexpected and so worth it. You’re in for a treat.
draco

Post by draco »

XTinaPx wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:16 pm Bei dem Panel muss man bestimmt früh sein, oder schnell sein, um ein Platz zu bekommen. Ein Frage stellen werde ich nicht.
Ich bin schon froh, wenn ich ein Autogramm und ein Foto bekomme😊.
Du bekommst mit deinem Ticket vor Ort eine feste Reihe als Sitzplatz zugewiesen, aber voll wird es bestimmt :)
draco

Post by draco »

GWhite wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:51 pm I wish I could go to Prague or FedCon. I know everyone who is going will have a great time. The best part of Steel City, besides meeting RDA, was all the wonderful people we met. That was awesome.

Just my own observations about questions- I don’t know if this will help or not: A number of the questions at the Steel City panel were MacGyver questions. RDA said if you give him some info about the episode, it helps him remember because he’s done so many episodes he just can’t separate them out, and that seemed to be true (mostly). His memory isn’t as bad as he makes out, but it definitely needs a jog. Maybe you could say everyone is home, they just don’t remember to turn on the lights and “Squirrel” (that is, distractions). Also, the moderator at Steel city was excellent and that helped. I hope the one at FedCon is, too. It makes a huge difference. But that’s all just my impression. Could be entirely wrong.

I hope it works out for everyone planning to go to FedCon. He is unexpected and so worth it. You’re in for a treat.
Thank you for that information!
XTinaPx

Post by XTinaPx »

Auf meinen Tickets ist keine Sitzplatzreservierung für den Panel. Oder bekommt man das vor Ort?