Alien Prop Tablets/Screens ongoing translation project

Salem Moses

Re: Alien Prop Tablets/Screens ongoing translation project

Post by Salem Moses »

Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Amelius's Journal

(right click then open-in-new-tab for larger image)

The journal which Amelius wrote down his ideas concerning a stargate network before having to leave his home planet in the Ori "controlled" Galaxy. The above image shows some of his initial energy estimates Also note his use of the letter "G" is a scribbled variation of the proper letter "Y". As with most geniuses, his handwriting could use more refinement. Also note he was pondering "time travel" when working on this, hence the reference in his summary. Perhaps that thought hinged on the idea of the portal becoming a "shortcut" to a normally lengthy journey from Point-A to Point-B. OR.. that the Gate connection would burrow through the universal fabric of Space-Time like a worm through an apple. Eating away at both "Space" & "Time".

An afterthought concerning the worm eating a tunnel through the apple, relating to a Stargate connection. Where does the "eaten up" material go.. err the eaten up energy of Space-Time fabric? Perhaps.. it doesn't go anywhere as the Stargate connection simple twists an opening between 2 points. Like how a whirlpool effect in the kitchen sink twists the water until an opening exists between the surface area and below the circular drain. Otherwise a lot of exotic energy matter would come through the stargate and fry to a crisp through radiation exposure of anyone unlucky to stand in the same zipcode as the Stargate. By contrast, the kitchen sink theory tends to hold more water. Umm.. yep.

Last edited by Salem Moses on Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

A random Daniel Jackson moment..

As it turns out, this particular gate address is identified in the system as "Camelot". The gate glyphs were a little different in appearance to those I found in different "gate" libraries. Perhaps the variance was due to font being used then and now? Which might account for the personal chagrin Daniel was expressing. Remember.. when trying to copy off-world carvings, the key to defending the integrity of your field work is diligence lest your own work bears the unfortunate sting of uncertainty. The mishap may simply be creative license from the author, so take photos as backup.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

─•°•❀ Random Prop Translations ❀•°•─

(SGA).. Battle screen in Atlantis showing Wraith attack on inbound civilian ships. Notice that target ship was bound for docking port "E" on Atlantis (which had 5 ports A,B,C,D,E in it's star shape construction). When no ships were to break through the Wraith blockade, ruling officials of the council ordered that Atlantis would sink below the waves and evaculate personnel through the Stargate to Earth.

(SGU).. Destiny navigation screen showing initial travel from point of origin (Milky Way Galaxy). The translation, which is from old ancient, has a margin of error of 5% accuracy. The same Lantean/Alteran letter symbol is used for both "F" & "U".

(SGA).. Control table prop used several times in different story arcs (letter "E" should have been cast a letter "P"). The control crystal "cards" (in my early opinion) may act like a binary language code.. or similar to NAND gates which is an electronic form of activating switches or deactivating switches based on the binary input the program receives. I suppose like a basic PLC.. one way is a binary "0" and inserting the control crystal card upside down would present a binary "1" to input into the system for that slot. But since we're talking about the Ancients.. maybe the cards contain different program "package" instructions. Like tarot cards have a deeper meaning and depending on if they are laid right side up or upside down.. can have a positive or negative meaning. The Mayan (Aztecs too?) language, I believe, are not alphabetical but rather "group" concept symbolic language. SO perhaps their precursor parents (Atlanteans) also used "concept" language in their programming as it would really cut down on typing hundreds of lines of program. When you can just "Cut" & "Paste" code groups.. metaphorically speaking. Another example (probably not a good example) is like a boy in the 1st grade REALLY liking a girl in class who has curly hair and is polite, kind, and popular. He doesn't know how to verbalize what he is feeling or even write it out through letters and words. So he simply draws a heart ❤️ shape on a piece of paper and gives it to her. That pictographic symbolism embodies the concept of what he was trying to express. The Aztecs are a derivative civilization of the Mayans who themselves are a derivative civilization of the 2nd incarnation of Atlantis. That Atlantean civilization did not leave written public records because writing was not a tool they used in public life. They either vocalized their thoughts, communicated through telepathy, or recorded their thoughts into memory crystals. Their descendants, however, lost the art of telepathy & storing memory so a pictorial concept writing system was invented.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

❀° ┄──────────╮
... Samantha Carter ...
╰──────────┄ °❀

Was trying to share what was written on the screen, though some of it remained fuzzy and thus indistinguishable from cotton laundry lint. -Apologies. The episode centered around a Tok'ra scientist (ahem.. research archaeologist) wanting to enlist human subjects in wearing the Atoniek devices to help further her investigative work on the devices so they could be put to productive use.. for the Tok'ra. The device secures itself to the wearer's forearm, and after injecting a viral agent into the host, manipulates the virus to increase the host's vitality. In reality, some viruses pretty well do something similar in the short term in bugs, causing glands to secrete adrenaline into the bloodstream which boosts the hosts sense of prowess. But in truth the virus gets nourishment from the chemical cocktail being released into the bloodstream and continues to cause the body to release even more until the body's (inventory) reserve is depleted. Whereby not having an easy meal, the virus eats away at the physical parts of the body, (organs, etc) which causes the host to die. Soon after another scavenger (bug) then eats the "free meal" corpse and the virus again find itself inside another host.. and the cycle continues. I think it's referred to as the zombie virus.. but for bugs. Not transmissible to humans.. yet. Suppose the moral of this cliff notes story is that being vegetarian might help you live longer like how the Atlantean did. But then that whole "comet hitting the earth" thing just would wipe out everyone anyways. Seems like the heavens doesn't favor non-meat eaters. Even "planet Atlantis" suffered the same fate before they migrated to earth to found the Atlantis colony which had the same fate. So I dunno. (*cautiously pokes at a suspicious looking vegetable*)

❀° ┄──────────╮
... Daniel Jackson ...
╰──────────┄ °❀

In this episode, the "Trust" assigned Daniel Jackson to decipher some ancient writing in trade for their hostage (an acquaintance of his) to not be killed. In deciphering the text, I was amused by what it said, but am sure that the storyline script fluffed up a bit more drama since the text was to help them capture a cloaked Al"kesh ship in Earth orbit. The bulletpoint timeline may be off a bit, but that's the gist of what I understood. People generally try to seek an advantage in others when they themselves fall short. Without which, realistically speaking, our civilization would fall apart. Sad but true. Also it makes for good tv drama. Moral of the story: dating can potentially become a liability. Tis safer to stay home.
Last edited by Salem Moses on Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

─ ⋆⋅☆ SGU "DESTINY" ☆⋅⋆ ─
The ship was named "Destiny"..
(Not only in software, but in hardware as well)
.. Revelation appearing on internet here first ..

(remember to right-click then open-image-in-new-tab for a closer image inspection)

I was looking at the ship, thinking the little greenhouse might be in need of repairs (I like greenhouses.. fond memories), when I saw familiar writing on the wall. As I've been studying Alteran/Ancient, my visual radar usually notices things in the image which resemble text (Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon that causes people to see patterns in a random stimulus like animal shapes in clouds, and religious biblical figures burned into toast, etc). Usually, it's just the phenomena and not real, but in some instances it's like an Easter Egg which the prop department throws in.. as in this case. Now I'm left to wonder if the other ancient ships during the time of the Wraith, were likewise christened with a designated name all their own, stamped onto the side of their hull. And for that fact, if Atlantis herself bears a name carved into her superstructure?

(Note that translated letters in Destiny's name appear in parentheses to indicate the translation is partly a guess as the original lettering are not very clearly defined. But still they are legible enough to ascertain the correlative letter translation into English).

In the past, I have experienced many a smirk with the Anubis' mothership.. seeing what I thought was Ancient Text as part of the superstructure. Instinct tells me this just might very well be the ascended version of Anubis nose thumbing the other ascended ancients by using their alphabet to glorify his ego ("BOW BEFORE MY POWER" or something along those lines). The premise is sound, knowing his ego, but I haven't seen a clear enough visual on this mothership to determine if it indeed is Ancient text or just the Pareidolia phenomena. So I'll post it below and see if anyone else notices text symbols on the framework. Specifically those long wide outgoing extensions from the circular multilevel inner part. As you can see, the extension structure is not uniform and doesn't show repeating support framework. Something else entirely should then account for the irregular "cuts/ voids" in the extensions structure. My reasonable guess, is something I refer to as "Ego Propaganda" like a dirty rotten car salesman using billboards to advertise how honest he is as a salesperson looking after the welfare of little old ladies and orphans. But Anubis would overcompensate in another direction. Overinflating his might on a whim as he thought it was funny to do so. As some of what he did would just be for laughs & giggles.. simply because he could get away with it. As we figured out in seeing his mischievous personality as an ascended being in that cafe diner with Omaha & Daniel Jackson. -still reminds me of what a shady car salesman would look like.

Image[/url]
Last edited by Salem Moses on Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

A Random Thought On Scavengers
•⋅∙༓ ie: The Goa'uld, brawn over brains ༓∘∙•

In the image above is a menagerie of different tattoo foreheads, with only one type holding the staff weapons. Unbeknownst to the viewer of this episode (Season 7, Episode 4: "Liberation"), is the humble cart in the background. Whose weathered lettering suggests that it and the mine originally belonged to the Ancients. Only a few letters could be made out, which (somewhat) resembled letters used in the Ancient's alphabet. A reasonable backstory, might be that conscripted slaves indebted to a taskmaster were sent to unexplored gate addresses in order to procure something of value to help repurchase their freedom and that of their captive family. Or perhaps a wandering merchant down on his luck and lacking both wares and capital.. found something which he could barter with a high official in a neighboring empire. Whatever the details concerning it's discovery, the lost Ancient mine inevitably came into the possession of Baal who wasn't above using enslaved enemies to further strengthen his military might. The ore would go toward another mothership being built adjacent to the mining site. My guess is that the original levitation means of transporting this mineral cart was removed by the Ancients long ago when their civilization's needs changed with it's continuing depopulation. Much later, the Goa'uld installed simple wheels so the cart could be manually pushed.. preferably by slaves. I mean, why get your own hands all icky & sweaty when you can enslave whole nearby unsuspecting populations (or rather those you easily caught) calling them "prisoners of war" to do it for you. Just one of the perks of being a taskmaster, I suppose. If only a Goa'uld archaeologist would mark down each location where discarded items bearing ancient Atlantean text were found. Perhaps a map could be made suggesting likely activity during the time of the Ancients which might lead to more buried discoveries (perhaps leading to nearby buried campsite/mining village stlll containing left behind intact furniture, microwave, preserved food rations/whole meals, clothing, artwork, memory crystals, a bathtub, deodorant and maybe even that mining cart levitation sled you couldn't find), waiting to be unearthed and studied (or repurposed for the growing slave labor pool). The unappetizing politics having to deal with task masters.. can leave an unpleasant taste in anyone's mouth.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

🄻🄰🄽🅃🄴🄰🄽 🄼🄴🄳🄸🄲🄰🄻 🅂🄲🄰🄽🄽🄴🅁

In the 200th episode of the Stargate franchise (SGA: Season 2, Episode 3, "Runner") Doctor Carson Beckett from the Atlantis expedition used this medical scanner on the "Runner" Ronon Dex to locate the Wraith tracker implanted in his body. Runners are people who are implanted with a tracking device by the Wraith, whereas they're then set free and the Wraith hunt them down; for their amusement or training.

In a later episode (SGA: Season 5, Episode 9, "Tracker"), Jennifer, Ronon and Rodney find themselves in the middle of a Wraith hunt when Jennifer is kidnapped by a runner, Kiryk. Doctor Jennifer Keller later used this scanner to find a more extensive Wraith tracking device in the Runner Kiryk. But the tracking device was discovered to be fused to his spine and couldn't be removed without killing him.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

Current Project: Dakara

Am currently working to translate the ancient script wall found at Dakara. Am wanting to think the text has relevance to the SG-1 episode it was in. Going to bed now, is late. Will pick up with this tomorrow evening, and place it on page 1 when finished.

..may have to do this in sections as the english text doesn't show up well when trying to preserve the wall script to remain legible.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

~ SGU Destiny ~
Power Usage Screen

This was around the time (I think) when Destiny caught up with the automated gate ship which had stopped due to.. onboard problems? This allowed Destiny to catch up with her and then dock, as the screen now shows two ships docked. With the power plant from the gate seeding ship available to Destiny, the colonel wanted to make use of the extra power as both ships resupplied within the coronosphere of a star to try and use the stargate to dial earth and evaculate the ship. But then.. they found an enemy at the gate, so to speak, and the plan went south from there, causing both ships to split up to divide the enemy forces.

..or that's my impression of how the gist of it went.
Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses »

..reserved for future post
Last edited by Salem Moses on Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.