hi....new here....

ShtormSplinter

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by ShtormSplinter »

Hi everyone, my name is Steve and I'm 29 years old.I'm new to the forum.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Welcome, Steve, to the rda forum! GLAd you have joined us.

Are you a fan of Stargate or of MacGyver (the original MacGyver) - or both?
B
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Hey Steve... WELCOME!
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Hi All!
Well, where to start? I'm Andrea. I'm 45 years old and from Germany. I live with my family in a small town in the south of Hamburg, but was born and grew up north of Berlin. I'm a mom of a 8 year old boy. I've been a fan of RDA since I was 15 yrs or so. There were always quiet fan-periods and more active fan-periods like now ;-) But my admiration for Rick and his acting abilities never stopped.

I'm not quite new to the RDA community. I was a registered and active member for a while in the old forum (same username) but have been inactive for more than 10 years due to personal matters. Since last summer I've been regularly snooping around to the RDA website again. Read tons of archives articles, watched tons of video here, read the updates backwards etc.. Thanks KateR, by the way, for this wonderful lovely website. When I finally wanted to write on the forum a couple of weeks ago I figured that it was new and my old login didn't work anymore. I was considering for a while whether to newly register or not but decided today "go for it" ;-)

Oh, by the way, even I'm from Germany, I always try to watch every series and movies, especially with Rick in it, in the original English language. The experience shows that by the dubbing process subtle acting nuances in the voice can be gotten lost (there are a few in the German MacGyver and Stargate SG-1 episodes). Therefore also my username which stands for Watchtheoriginals (hh stands for Hamburg) .
Hope again to have a great time here in exchanging with all of you fans. Maybe some of you might remember me - but because of my long inactive period it will be very unlikely, I think.
Andrea
**Andrea**
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Andrea!

Welcome to the "new" rdanderson.com website.

I joined right after Kate started the new version - so I would not recognize you from the old version.

Anyway, so glad you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy yourself and hope to be in a game or two with you on the forum. If not, hope to see your posts!

Glad you are still a fan and welcome from Germany!

Bettie aka bftlovesRDA
B
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Hello Andrea! Welcome back! Enjoy and hope to see you around the Forum and Chat Room!
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

Thanks for the warm welcome (back). :)

As for the chatroom - gotta see if it fits from time to time. Depends on how early or late my son goes to bed :lol:
**Andrea**
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Hi Andrea, welcome Back!!! Steve, also welcome!!! Great family around here :D
Lots of love,

Lies

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Hi Andrea :)
Welcome back :D

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Vikycts

Post by Vikycts »

Hola soy nueva, me llamo virginia, aunque toda la gente me llama Viky, tengo 41 ya (que mayor jajaja), soy voluntaria de Cruz Roja, me gusta RDA desde que vi Macgyver cuando era pequeña, de hecho me compré una navaja como la suya, cuando vi stargate por primera vez reconocí a Rick y las dije a mi madre y hermana: anda ese es macgyver ellas dijeron que no y dije: si lo es ponle el pelo más largo y tienes a macgyver, me lo vas a decir a mí que no es él. al día siguiente con los créditos me dijeron:pues tenías razón peque es él.