DVDs for sale

whalefan444

DVDs for sale

Post by whalefan444 »

Hi Folks:

I have a few DVD's that I'm selling. They been great to watch, but now it's time for them to be enjoyed by others. All of the DVD's are REGION 1. They have been gently used but are in generally good condition and play well on your computer or DVD player. All prices include the shipping.

The list includes:

1) YOUNG DOCTORS IN LOVE (original DVD) - 1982
Price : $20

2) EMERALD POINT N.A.S. (copied from videotape onto DVD) -1983 (6 DVDS that has all the episodes)
Price: $45

3) ODD JOBS (original DVD) - 1985
Price: $20

4) ORDINARY HEROES (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1986
Price: $25

5) IN THE EYES OF A STRANGER (original DVD) - 1992

6) THROUGH THE EYES OF A KILLER (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1992
Price:$25

7)LEGEND (comes in package with label) - 1995
Price: $40

8) PAST THE BLEACHERS (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1995

9) FIREHOUSE (copied from videotape onto DVD)- 1996

10) PANDORA'S CLOCK (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1996

11) GATECON 2008 DVD (original DVD)
RDA Featurette
Interview with Paul Watson
Sea Shepherd Panel with Watson/RDA
*also will include the other Gatecon DVD with Jan Newman and Paul Brown, with appearances by Garwin Sanford, Alex Zahara, Dan Payne, Gary Jones, Gary Chalk, Dan Shea, Dean Haglund, - Cliff Simon, Andee Fizzell, Steve Bacic and Corin Nemec
Price: $35

12) STARGATE SG - 1 : Children of the Gods (Final Cut - Original DVD) rereleased in 2008

13) RDA SCRAPBOOK
A collection of his television appearances throughout the years. Some from the MacGyver era, Legend, Jay Leno, Vicki Gabereau, Saturday Night Live and of course, Stargate SG-1 among others. There are 6 DVDs in all.
Price: $45

If you're interested - please feel free to PM me.
Tracy
Anne

Re: DVDs for sale

Post by Anne »

Wow, 40 dollars for the Legend DVDs? Is the quality of your Legend MUCH MUCH better than what you can watch on YT or get elsewhere on the net or on ebay? Because if it is, I'd be interested, but for that kind of money they have to be at least as good quality as my NTSC MacGyver DVDs (which are original Region 1 DVDs). I know Legend isn't on DVD yet, but selling this blurry mushy wobbly quality TV recorded stuff for that kind of money would really feel like ripping off fans to me. I know you probably paid that kind of money for them yourself, if not more, but this is exactly why we are trying so hard to get Legend released on DVD - to get good quality and not having to buy bad copies. I have three different sets of Legend DVDs and none of them are watchable on a big screen witout giving me a headache after a certain time.

Sorry for the rant, it's nothing personal, but I really would love to have a watchable great quality Legend for a change.
whalefan444

Post by whalefan444 »

Yes, $40 for the Legend DVDs. If you minus $15 - $25 (roughly) for shipping - then it's not really a bad price. And no, the quality is NOT like the DVDs you would buy from a store. And no, I'm not ripping off anyone as far as I'm concerned. I live in Northern Ontario, Canada and , as I stated above - I'm merely making sure that postage can be covered. Thank you very much for your interest, but I don't believe you would be happy with this particular set of Legend.
Anne

Post by Anne »

Uh-oh, this is actually my bad - I totally missed the bit about shipping being included there. Please take my apologies. But no, sigh, since I already have several sets ... but again, I'm sorry for whining at you.
whalefan444

Post by whalefan444 »

Here is an updated list of the DVD's that I have left:

PLEASE NOTE: Some of the prices have been lowered - and all prices includes shipping.

1) EMERALD POINT N.A.S. (copied from videotape onto DVD) -1983 (6 DVDS that has all the episodes)

2) ORDINARY HEROES (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1986

3) THROUGH THE EYES OF A KILLER (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1992
Price:$20

4)LEGEND (comes in package with label) - 1995
Price: $30

5) PAST THE BLEACHERS (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1995

6) FIREHOUSE (copied from videotape onto DVD)- 1996

7) PANDORA'S CLOCK (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1996

8) GATECON 2008 DVD (original DVD)
RDA Featurette
Interview with Paul Watson
Sea Shepherd Panel with Watson/RDA
*also will include the other Gatecon DVD with Jan Newman and Paul Brown, with appearances by Garwin Sanford, Alex Zahara, Dan Payne, Gary Jones, Gary Chalk, Dan Shea, Dean Haglund, - Cliff Simon, Andee Fizzell, Steve Bacic and Corin Nemec

9) STARGATE SG - 1 : Children of the Gods (Final Cut - Original DVD) rereleased in 2008

10) RDA SCRAPBOOK
A collection of his television appearances throughout the years. Some from the MacGyver era, Legend, Jay Leno, Vicki Gabereau, Saturday Night Live and of course, Stargate SG-1 among others. There are 6 DVDs in all.

Tracy
whalefan444

Post by whalefan444 »

(The Gatecon DVD is no longer available.)

PLEASE NOTE: Some of the prices have been lowered - and all prices includes shipping.

1) EMERALD POINT N.A.S. (copied from videotape onto DVD) -1983 (6 DVDS that has all the episodes)

2) ORDINARY HEROES (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1986

3) THROUGH THE EYES OF A KILLER (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1992
Price:$20

4)LEGEND (comes in package with label) - 1995

7) PANDORA'S CLOCK (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1996

8) STARGATE SG - 1 : Children of the Gods (Final Cut - Original DVD) rereleased in 2008

9) RDA SCRAPBOOK

10) IN THE EYES OF A STRANGER (original DVD) - 1992

Tracy
whalefan444

Post by whalefan444 »

(The Gatecon DVD is no longer available.)

Price : $18

2) ODD JOBS (original DVD) - 1985
Price: $18

3) EMERALD POINT N.A.S. (copied from videotape onto DVD) -1983 (6 DVDS that has all the episodes)
Price: $22

4) ORDINARY HEROES (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1986
Price: $15

5) THROUGH THE EYES OF A KILLER (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1992
Price:$18

6)LEGEND (comes in package with label) - 1995

7) PAST THE BLEACHERS (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1995

8) FIREHOUSE (copied from videotape onto DVD)- 1996

9) PANDORA'S CLOCK (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1996

10) STARGATE SG - 1 : Children of the Gods (Final Cut - Original DVD) rereleased in 2008

11) RDA SCRAPBOOK

12) IN THE EYES OF A STRANGER (original DVD) - 1992

Tracy
rwullert

Post by rwullert »

Hi,
I'm new to the RDA forum and noticed that you're selling some DVD's. I would be interested in Emerald point
and Pandora's Clock. Let me know how to order these from you. Thank you.

RW
whalefan444

Post by whalefan444 »

PLEASE NOTE: All prices includes shipping.

Price : $18

2) ODD JOBS (original DVD) - 1985

3) ORDINARY HEROES (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1986
Price: $15

4) THROUGH THE EYES OF A KILLER (copied from videotape onto DVD) - 1992
Price:$18

7) STARGATE SG - 1 : Children of the Gods (Final Cut - Original DVD) rereleased in 2008

8) RDA SCRAPBOOK

9) IN THE EYES OF A STRANGER (original DVD) - 1992

Tracy
Grimey

Offer: MacGyver DVDs

Post by Grimey »

Hello German fans!
I would like to sell my MacGyver DVDs, shipping only in Germany in order to save environmental resources.

Komplett: Staffeln 1 bis 7
Gekauft ca. in 2014 für 139€
Ton und Untertitel jeweils wahlweise deutsch oder englisch
Copyright 2011 CBS Studios, TM, Registered and Copyrighted 2011 by Paramount Pictures
Zustand: sehr gut

Bevor ich die DVDs bei ebay reinstelle, wollte ich zuerst in dieser sympathischen Runde fragen, ob jemand Interesse und einen Preisvorschlag hat (gerne auch per PM).
Before putting it on ebay, I wanted to ask here for interested fans and price suggestions.

Die guten, alten Folgen haben mir viele tolle Momente beschert, aber jetzt hab ich wieder mehr Möglichkeiten, im Real Life durchzustarten und damit andere Prioritäten.
Wer kann sie gerade besser gebrauchen als ich?
P