Love and encouragement for RDA

bftlovesRDA

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I mailed out a packet of 4 cards to Kate this morning which should arrive to her by next Tuesday...and 2 more cards arrived to me later today. So I hope to be sending another packet out to Kate next week. (It's getting tough to stand in the lines at the Post Office....with all the Christmas mailing going on....but I'm not complaining.....just stating a fact.) So, I appreciate what Kate is having to do to get these batches mailed out. :D :D :D
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Wow its going so well!!! NICE!!!! I hope he has some relief by now and doc could help him.... I almost assume that, on his way to the doctor, he opened the mailbox... would love to see that look upon his face :lol: probably overloaded just like V's pic :lol: so glad to read that both of my cards are in his mailbox..
Thanks again.for all the efforts dear card collecters ;) and thank you Kate!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Today arrived the first australia card.Then I´ll start this week to ship the cards, who still here. These are just a few ,but they need so long to arrive, since I send they now.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Another update:

The fourth batch of cards, mailed on Thursday the 10th, is expected to arrive on Monday.

Today I mailed the fifth batch of cards, including cards from:

Pat D.
Dan
Kaitlen W.
Bettie T.
Dominique G.
Barbara T.
Nancy M.
Judith K.
Kacee Leigh C.
Tracy H.
Nancy M.
Susan P.
Sabine F.
Costa C.
Renata W.
Nancy M.
Petra
Ute N.
Trixli W.
And a Christmas card with no name or country on it.

If you sent your cards to JackGywer and don't see your name on the list, don't worry, you will be in the next batch going out next week.

Since I received the batch from JackGywer, Germany is now in the lead for home countries/states, followed by France, England, and California. :)

Last night RDA sent another text. Sadly, it seems that the pain is getting worse, not better, but he has another appointment scheduled for next week. He didn't specifically mention the cards this time, so I don't know how often he might check his mailbox. But hopefully the continuing flow of cards will help him realize how many people are keeping him in their thoughts.

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote:Another update:

The fourth batch of cards, mailed on Thursday the 10th, is expected to arrive on Monday.

Today I mailed the fifth batch of cards, including cards from:

Pat D.
Dan
Kaitlen W.
Bettie T.
Dominique G.
Barbara T.
Nancy M.
Judith K.
Kacee Leigh C.
Tracy H.
Nancy M.
Susan P.
Sabine F.
Costa C.
Renata W.
Nancy M.
Petra
Ute N.
Trixli W.
And a Christmas card with no name or country on it.

If you sent your cards to JackGywer and don't see your name on the list, don't worry, you will be in the next batch going out next week.

Since I received the batch from JackGywer, Germany is now in the lead for home countries/states, followed by France, England, and California. :)

Last night RDA sent another text. Sadly, it seems that the pain is getting worse, not better, but he has another appointment scheduled for next week. He didn't specifically mention the cards this time, so I don't know how often he might check his mailbox. But hopefully the continuing flow of cards will help him realize how many people are keeping him in their thoughts.

Kate
Thank you Kate for sending this new batch.But it's sad to know the pain is getting worse... I suppose his mailbox is outside and he can't move to get there.Or he isn't at home at present.
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

KateR wrote: Last night RDA sent another text. Sadly, it seems that the pain is getting worse, not better, but he has another appointment scheduled for next week. He didn't specifically mention the cards this time, so I don't know how often he might check his mailbox. But hopefully the continuing flow of cards will help him realize how many people are keeping him in their thoughts.

Kate

That doesn't sound good. :( :? :(

But thanks for the update, Kate.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Thanks for the update,Kate.
That sounds really not good :( :(
I hope he will soon feel better.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I thought there were good doctors in California :( .Waiting for a Christmas miracle.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

KateR wrote:

Kate
Yes, very sad news unfortunately. I don't know why it's impossible to relieve his pain. It's unhuman to let someone suffer as well!
:(
He needs a solution quickly now ! His Doctor must find ! I've afraid for his spirit.
Richard must heal, please Lord !... for God's sake !! I would give a part of my body to treat him, if it was possible!
Caty

Post by Caty »

KateR wrote: Last night RDA sent another text. Sadly, it seems that the pain is getting worse, not better, but he has another appointment scheduled for next week. He didn't specifically mention the cards this time, so I don't know how often he might check his mailbox. But hopefully the continuing flow of cards will help him realize how many people are keeping him in their thoughts.

Kate
Although I'm glad that my card is on it's way, it's so sad to hear his pain is getting worse. :(
I thought all our good wishes would do something good to him.
I'm not a religious person but I will try to pray for him.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)