Love and encouragement for RDA

JackGywer

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by JackGywer »

grainofsand wrote:
JackGywer wrote:The Mailbox will formally explode soon :D :D
I'd be happy we could explode his mailbox, this is the sign that he has received a lot of cards... :D
as long as he isn't near the mailbox when it explodes... being buried under the cards can't be good for his back. :? :o ;)
We do not want to hope that he will be buried under the cards ;)

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

This is all very exciting, pity we all couldn't be fly's on his wall to see what his reaction and his face looks like when he sees them all.

Lets hope that Rick is blown away with all of our love, affection and adoration for him that he forgets about his back pain. And that Rick and Andy's loss/sadness is replaced with the uppermost thoughts and love even if it is just for a moment in time.
Clean/Green NZ
Take only photos, leave only footprints.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Stoneridge wrote:This is all very exciting, pity we all couldn't be fly's on his wall to see what his reaction and his face looks like when he sees them all.

Lets hope that Rick is blown away with all of our love, affection and adoration for him that he forgets about his back pain. And that Rick and Andy's loss/sadness is replaced with the uppermost thoughts and love even if it is just for a moment in time.
Well said, Stoneridge = amen to every word of what you said.
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Stoneridge wrote:This is all very exciting, pity we all couldn't be fly's on his wall to see what his reaction and his face looks like when he sees them all.

Well said, Stoneridge = amen to every word of what you said.
AMEN
Lots of love,

Lies

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Another update:

According to tracking, the third package of cards was delivered on Monday, December 7th.

Also on Monday, I mailed another packet, this time containing a printout of the next 50 messages from the Fan Mail page.

I've also put together the next packet of cards that will go out tomorrow. That includes cards from:

Dominique G.
Véronique
Anne-Marie
Annelies
Sandrine V.
Céline F.
Amy D.
Nevenka K.
Nancy B.
Sandra D.
Nancy M.
Linda
Sybil H.
Barbara T.
Diana W.
Nancy M.
Barbara L.
Nancy M.
Kacee Leigh C.
Tracy H.

Cards are still coming in. I've received the third packet of cards from B, and one packet from frenchwriter. (JackGywer's hasn't arrived yet.) And I'm still getting emails from people asking for an address to mail a card, so I suppose these will be continuing for another couple weeks.

So far, France has moved into the lead with the most fans sending cards, followed closely by California, New York, and England (tied for second place), and North Carolina and Australia (tied for third). :)

RDA had been writing every two or three days, but he's been quiet the past couple of days. He was supposed to have another appointment with his doctor, so hopefully he will find some relief soon.

Kate
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you very much for updates Kate.
I'm glad to know that you've received my first batch from France... Youpiiiii!!
The second will arrive very soon...

I hope that the doctor will give a good new about our Richard's health...I hope... I want so that he is better...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

frenchwriter wrote:Thank you very much for updates Kate.
I'm glad to know that you've received my first batch from France... Youpiiiii!!
The second will arrive very soon...

I hope that the doctor will give a good new about our Richard's health...I hope... I want so that he is better...
Yes, thank you, Kate for this update. So glad the first batch from France has arrived!!!! And I also agree that our hopes are that RDA's doctor will find ways to help him!!!

We continue to hope and pray for relief from the backpain as swiftly as possible.
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thanks for the update, Kate.

Although the german cards didn't arrive yet, our best wishes are with him anyway :-)
And I hope very much that he'll be able to enjoy christmas with his family and they have a good time.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Wonderful! My transmitted envelope is now 10 days on the road. He would be there soon.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

Thanks for the info Kate!
My second card (the one I sent to you) is faster now than the first I sent to JackGywer. ;)
Doesn't matter!
I so hope that the last doctor's appointment had some good news for him.
Or that they have already found a way to help him with the pain!