Legend on YouTube

bftlovesRDA

Re: Legend on YouTube

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Nicole wrote:
Well, it may sounds a little bit of MacGyver, but I'd love to see him in an action TV series. It was just a thought.
I totally agree with you, Nicole. I would love to see RDA in any kind of action role as long as he participates in the action and is a leader in the series. Surely somebody can write something like that for him to portray. He is, as you say, a fantastic actor and the world needs his acting skills on screen again! (At least this part of the world does.... :D )
B
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Nicole wrote:
Well, it may sounds a little bit of MacGyver, but I'd love to see him in an action TV series. It was just a thought.
I totally agree with you, Nicole. I would love to see RDA in any kind of action role as long as he participates in the action and is a leader in the series. Surely somebody can write something like that for him to portray. He is, as you say, a fantastic actor and the world needs his acting skills on screen again! (At least this part of the world does.... :D )
As this part of the world too :) :D :lol: .
Kti

Post by Kti »

I had to think about it. Actually, I do not want to see in an action role-playing him. To my mind this time is simply over. This is of course just my humble opinion. Richard Dean Anderson (yes, I also love to write out his name) has such an incredible acting of development. Between Jeff and Jack are dimensions! Many thanks to producers and directors, for the right scripts so the opportunity was offered to him, to bless us with his enormous potential.
Again I have to ask myself, when finally appears his star on the Walk of Fame. That is soooo overdue!
Back to the actual point: I wish Mr. Anderson in a sort of films like 'As Good as it Gets', 'Something's Gotta Give' and 'The Bucket List'.
Excuse me, these are all Jack Nicholson movies. But I'm not venture too far out the window when I am convinced that Richard Dean Anderson these roles as well (better) would have filled !! Such a scenario I hope for him and that it allows his health and time to accept that.
That would be a birthday, Christmas, New Year and Easter in one day!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Kti wrote:I had to think about it. Actually, I do not want to see in an action role-playing him. To my mind this time is simply over. This is of course just my humble opinion. Richard Dean Anderson (yes, I also love to write out his name) has such an incredible acting of development. Between Jeff and Jack are dimensions! Many thanks to producers and directors, for the right scripts so the opportunity was offered to him, to bless us with his enormous potential.
Again I have to ask myself, when finally appears his star on the Walk of Fame. That is soooo overdue!
Back to the actual point: I wish Mr. Anderson in a sort of films like 'As Good as it Gets', 'Something's Gotta Give' and 'The Bucket List'.
Excuse me, these are all Jack Nicholson movies. But I'm not venture too far out the window when I am convinced that Richard Dean Anderson these roles as well (better) would have filled !! Such a scenario I hope for him and that it allows his health and time to accept that.
That would be a birthday, Christmas, New Year and Easter in one day!
Hi, Kti - Well, you may be right about him not playing in an Action role now. But, I would welcome him in any such role as well as in the roles you mention. Like you say, it would be a HUGE gift to us all his fans to see him in ANY role that is made for him. He is such a fine actor and the world needs to see him in film again - and WE are the World! :-)
B
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Yesterday I finally finished to watch Legend.
Oh, I wish there would be more episodes... :(

Luckily I can watch it all over :D .
Thank you YouTube ;) !
katann69

Post by katann69 »

Someone mentioned that RDA is always good in his parts which is absolutely true!!!

I wanted to mention that one of the shows that he was on didn't last long (it was the one where he played a fire fighter) and the reason it didn't last long was he got killed during a mission of mercy.

Well, of course it didn't last long as he was no longer in the series. Sigh! Go figure!

WOW, I just realized how expensive it is to get in to the 1st part of the NZ Comic Con 299 dollars. I thought 99 dollars was outrageous at the Columbus, OH Comic Con. How do people expect to go with those prices. I don't think RDA has been to the Columbus, OH one yet. Be nice if he did. K
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

katann69 wrote:Someone mentioned that RDA is always good in his parts which is absolutely true!!!

I wanted to mention that one of the shows that he was on didn't last long (it was the one where he played a fire fighter) and the reason it didn't last long was he got killed during a mission of mercy.

Well, of course it didn't last long as he was no longer in the series. Sigh! Go figure!

WOW, I just realized how expensive it is to get in to the 1st part of the NZ Comic Con 299 dollars. I thought 99 dollars was outrageous at the Columbus, OH Comic Con. How do people expect to go with those prices. I don't think RDA has been to the Columbus, OH one yet. Be nice if he did. K
Katann- Yes, RDA was killed in Firehouse - early on - which meant the "star" as far as we are concerned was no longer in that series. I agree with you = without RDA in the story any more, why watch it?

I don't know anything about the New Zealand Comic Con except that I have read others say the $299 cost is for special time with RDA, not for the "regular" meet and greet and sign autographs sessions. Maybe someone else who knows more can post that information.
B