Legend on DVD

Post by themacgyverproject »

Looks like your hard work paid off!
http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Complete-R ... JZ5CSMAPB6
KateR
Site Admin

Re: Legend on DVD

Post by KateR »

I'm working on some updates for this evening, which include a long-overdue update to the "Store" page.

I usually shy away from self-promotion, but perhaps it's worth mentioning that any purchases from Amazon that are made through the "Store" page on this website help in a small way to support the site. (This includes non-RDA merchandise as well - in fact, anything you link to after entering Amazon through the "Store" would be included.)

So, if you are inclined to order Legend (or anything else) from Amazon, I invite you to consider using the Store link, or to go directly here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... ddeanan-20

Thanks! :)

Kate
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

Hello !

Thanks Kate for the information.
Too bad, we can't see it in France. :cry:

Have a nice day ! ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I hope they'll decide to create a 'British' version of the DVD which would suit us Europeans fine. I think there's a potential here... but I must admit I won't buy the American DVD even if ,as Ducky said, we can change it afterwards to fit our zone.Did you say globalization???
Anne

Post by Anne »

Maybe I'm wong about this, but I THINK you can play region 1 DVDs on your computer. Isn't the computer DVD drive region free? I don't have any issues with any regions since I have a region free player, but if you can play region 1 on your computer, that's better than not having them (in good quality I might add) at all.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

When I bought the book from Kate "SG1 Ultimate visual guide" on Amazon, I had been able to watch the DVD included; actually, I changed region number, it was possible. I think it will be the same thing for " Legend" .
Anyway, I've already booked Legend DVD this morning with Kate's link.
:D
Gatelady

Post by Gatelady »

Congratulations to everyone who has been trying to get this on DVD for years, must be a great feeling!
Teale

Post by Teale »

Woo hoo!

I just pre-ordered Legend using Kate's link!

I'll try to remember to use the link in the future. I've been doing my part to keep Amazon in business for the past few weeks. I try to shop locally as much as possible, but sometimes Amazon is the best--or only reasonable--option.

Hoping to order the full set of "MacGyver" at some point next year. Have to deal with a bit more deferred maintenance on my vehicle first. Sometimes priorities aren't fun, are they?
A long-time fan of MacGyver and Legend,

Teale
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Teale wrote:Woo hoo!

I just pre-ordered Legend using Kate's link!

I'll try to remember to use the link in the future. I've been doing my part to keep Amazon in business for the past few weeks. I try to shop locally as much as possible, but sometimes Amazon is the best--or only reasonable--option.

Hoping to order the full set of "MacGyver" at some point next year. Have to deal with a bit more deferred maintenance on my vehicle first. Sometimes priorities aren't fun, are they?
Fine Teale...I pre-ordered too...
Here is the best links to order full set of "MagGyver", "Stargate SG1", "Legend" and others movies' DVDs and all books about RDA...And the book wrote by Kate Ritter :D
Do you know, when we use Kate's link to go to Amazon, we allow Kate to live this fantastic Website... :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Woohoo! I received a notice from Amazon that the Legend on DVD product is in and will be to me by January 11th !

A little bit late for Christmas....but I will take it any time!
B