Tributes to MacGyver

Evelin

Tributes to MacGyver

Post by Evelin »

I start this topic because I haven't found any similar ones. If I missed it please let me know!
My son (and the rest of the family) are very proud of these two videos we made for his (our) hero. Hope one day Rick gets to see them

https://youtu.be/wNAfCq4BEJ8

https://youtu.be/CakAZoD00nE

We are curious to know if there are other fans who have any tributes to show us!
Bye.
tvero80

Re: Tributes to MacGyver

Post by tvero80 »

Evelin wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:53 am I start this topic because I haven't found any similar ones. If I missed it please let me know!
My son (and the rest of the family) are very proud of these two videos we made for his (our) hero. Hope one day Rick gets to see them

https://youtu.be/wNAfCq4BEJ8

https://youtu.be/CakAZoD00nE

We are curious to know if there are other fans who have any tributes to show us!
Bye.
Thank you for sharing , Evelin ! Macphoenix ( Cyril ) used to post some ( many) on youtube . There is a thread or 2 here about his videos :) But that's all I think .
Evelin

Post by Evelin »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:10 pm
Thank you for sharing , Evelin ! Macphoenix ( Cyril ) used to post some ( many) on youtube . There is a thread or 2 here about his videos :) But that's all I think .
Thank you so much! I'll look for them 😊
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Correction , Evelin !There's at least one more thread called MacGyver videos with videos from other fans too :) Sorry .But I admit I didn't check them all .
Evelin

Post by Evelin »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:19 pm
Correction , Evelin !There's at least one more thread called MacGyver videos with videos from other fans too :) Sorry .But I admit I didn't check them all .
Thanks!
steci85

Post by steci85 »

Hello to you all,

in our TV magazine I found a very interesting film about tits (Botanical, Meisen; on ARTE 24.03.2022, 19.00 pm).
It was called " What's a MacGyver- tit?". The research gave MacGyver a tribute in that way, that they call tits with special behaviour after him; officially.
The description was about:

"Some tits (botanical: Meisen) compete with others for easy reachable food; the strongest tit will usually win here. Contrasted by so called
<MacGyver-tits<, which had specialized themselves on sources of food for which you need especially one thing to reach/come on: your brain/mind.
Which species will come through a tit depends on the know-how of its parents; it's a matter of education."

That's so intersting to see, that some of them don't use their strength but they think about ;-). You can see it on mediathek/internet I think, but I don't know if its also there on english. I will search for a link if possible.

Special birds called after a special hero. I hope you will enjoy it, too. :D :)

Greetings and have a nice weekend!
Stefanie
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

steci85 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:12 am Hello to you all,

in our TV magazine I found a very interesting film about tits (Botanical, Meisen; on ARTE 24.03.2022, 19.00 pm).
It was called " What's a MacGyver- tit?". The research gave MacGyver a tribute in that way, that they call tits with special behaviour after him; officially.
The description was about:

"Some tits (botanical: Meisen) compete with others for easy reachable food; the strongest tit will usually win here. Contrasted by so called
<MacGyver-tits<, which had specialized themselves on sources of food for which you need especially one thing to reach/come on: your brain/mind.
Which species will come through a tit depends on the know-how of its parents; it's a matter of education."

That's so intersting to see, that some of them don't use their strength but they think about ;-). You can see it on mediathek/internet I think, but I don't know if its also there on english. I will search for a link if possible.

Special birds called after a special hero. I hope you will enjoy it, too. :D :)

Greetings and have a nice weekend!
Stefanie
That's fun ! :D Thank you for sharing ,steci85 ! :)
steci85

Post by steci85 »

Thanks tvero80! You're welcome.

I found the video on ARTE, here the link. It's available in english, francaise, spanish, german, italian and polish:

https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/089039-00 ... ganz-gross

Enjoy yourself :D