Point Of View - A MacGyver FanFiction

Daicy

Re: Point Of View - A MacGyver FanFiction

Post by Daicy »

bluegirl wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:18 pm Hi there!

I set myself a writing challenge... I wrote a little addition to this story... but I don´t dare to post it here... :oops:

It is dedicated to all those who might be interested in reading what I imagined to happen after the end of chapter 10. After Mac claims 'the might both be late...' for their appointment with Pete. You can find it (and only recently all my other works) on AO3 (archiveofourown.org) and probably soon also on fanfiction.net - my username on both sites is MacsBluegirl.

But I gotta warn you - all of you should be familiar with my 'descriptive' writing style! It is 'adult content'! But I tried my best not to let it get smutty or vulgar. :roll: 8-)

Very good work. Delicate, tender, sweet. . . . Detailed, but not vulgar. Great.
Daicy :)
bluegirl

Re: Point Of View - A MacGyver FanFiction

Post by bluegirl »

Daicy wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:40 pm
bluegirl wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:18 pm Hi there!

I set myself a writing challenge... I wrote a little addition to this story... but I don´t dare to post it here... :oops:

It is dedicated to all those who might be interested in reading what I imagined to happen after the end of chapter 10. After Mac claims 'the might both be late...' for their appointment with Pete. You can find it (and only recently all my other works) on AO3 (archiveofourown.org) and probably soon also on fanfiction.net - my username on both sites is MacsBluegirl.

But I gotta warn you - all of you should be familiar with my 'descriptive' writing style! It is 'adult content'! But I tried my best not to let it get smutty or vulgar. :roll: 8-)

Very good work. Delicate, tender, sweet. . . . Detailed, but not vulgar. Great.
Thanks so much for your kind words - I was really nervous before going online with this part. No one had 'control read' it. :roll: But I´m glad you like it!
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.