MacGyver's legacy

Catarina Cid

MacGyver's legacy

Post by Catarina Cid »

At this right moment I'm talking to you, I'm whatching that latest MacGyver's episode when he finally meets his son: Sam!
I have no words!!!

Here in Portugal we have been whatchig all seasons in a especial channel that's called RTP memória - it repeats several programs that were emblematic.
I must say: never a tv serie moved me for so long, for so many years, or meant so much to me as MavGyver's did!
Right now, I'm speechless! :roll:

How about you?
bftlovesRDA

Re: MacGyver's legacy

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Catarina Cid wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:55 pm At this right moment I'm talking to you, I'm whatching that latest MacGyver's episode when he finally meets his son: Sam!
I have no words!!!

Here in Portugal we have been whatchig all seasons in a especial channel that's called RTP memória - it repeats several programs that were emblematic.
I must say: never a tv serie moved me for so long, for so many years, or meant so much to me as MavGyver's did!
Right now, I'm speechless! :roll:

How about you?
Hi Catarina,

Yes, I love that episode of MacGyver when he meets his son. Such a moving episode.

What are you liking the most about this episode?

I have not seen it in a while - have watched Trail of Tears and Hindsight lately. Loved them both.

You should find a way to come into the Live Chat room on this Saturday at 4 PM where you can talk "live" with others who feel the same way you do.

Tell more about the MacGyver episodes that have meant a lot to you if you want to.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hope to hear from you soon.
B
Catarina Cid

Post by Catarina Cid »

Thank's B!
About Saturday, I can try!

Right now I haven't got all those references to the episodes sharp in my mind!
I have some thoughts, for instance:
I've loved all the ones were Harry, his grandfather appeared! With so many love and generation bridges, by opposition to those generation gaps that many people are focused to line!

I must go, I'm getting late to work :?
Love, and I very nice day to you all!
;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Catarina Cid wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:26 am Thank's B!
About Saturday, I can try!

Right now I haven't got all those references to the episodes sharp in my mind!
I have some thoughts, for instance:
I've loved all the ones were Harry, his grandfather appeared! With so many love and generation bridges, by opposition to those generation gaps that many people are focused to line!

I must go, I'm getting late to work :?
Love, and I very nice day to you all!
;)
That's ok, Catarina. Just try to come into the Live Chat room at 4 PM EASTERN US time and you can chat about what MacGyver means to you.....you will find lots of interest and support for that view, I think.

Love the episodes with Mac's grandfather too.

Take care,
B
B
Willi21

Post by Willi21 »

Wow! Do you really know your son? The truth is that this has come as a surprise to me, I am not going to deny it. It is a sad thing that I did it this way because I would have liked to have done it from the comfort of my bed watching it on my TV and SEO but, well, it was can do .. It is one of the disadvantages of being in forums looking for information :D :D
Last edited by Willi21 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Sorry but not sure what you are talking about.

Can you explain more?
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

bump for your answer if you choose to give one, Willi21
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

another bump
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Given that Willi returned later to add an exterior link to his message, I suspect that this was simply attempted spam. There is no reason to keep bumping it up. If it was a legitimate message, he will return anyway.

Kate