MacGyver screencaps

MacsJeep

MacGyver screencaps

Post by MacsJeep »

As some of you know, I've had a poll up on the MacGyver virtual season website about adding a screencap gallery. I've been experimenting with the pilot today, and while its not perfect, it gives an idea of what we could have for each episode. Please let me know your thoughts and if you'd be interested in this for the full 7 seasons (as a project when I have time) Here is the test site:

http://macgyver.tv/caps/s1/index.html
bftlovesRDA

Re: MacGyver screencaps

Post by bftlovesRDA »

MacsJeep wrote:As some of you know, I've had a poll up on the MacGyver virtual season website about adding a screencap gallery. I've been experimenting with the pilot today, and while its not perfect, it gives an idea of what we could have for each episode. Please let me know your thoughts and if you'd be interested in this for the full 7 seasons (as a project when I have time) Here is the test site:

http://macgyver.tv/caps/s1/index.html
Hi, I looked at your screencap gallery. That is a LOT of work! It is very nice to see the pictures from the episodes, though. Thank you for doing that. You may have a few too many just because some of them are very close to being like others in the group. You could save yourself some trouble and not post quite so many for each episode. But the idea is a good one, I think, and I appreciate the photos. Please continue your good work.
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you macsJeep for the very interesting sceencap gallery from the very first MacGyver episode. Looks wonderful, I know it takes a lot of work and time, but it sounds great if you could continue with these, whenever you feel like doing them, of course. It's a great idea.
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

My DVD disc kept freezing during the pilot, which caused me a few problems - hopefully the next batch will go more smoothly. :) I've added a proper link both on the menu, and further down the site on macgyver.tv, and I'll hopefully get to capping the next episode soon between writing! :D
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

I've had a spare hour today, so I tried the next episode and media player crashed again. I don't think it likes the capping software. Anyway, I started again with another player and all went well. Very pleased with the end result this time. I've gone for a depiction of the whole episode, not just RDA - but I must confess there are some rather nice shots of Richard in there ;) More to come...

http://macgyver.tv/caps/s1/MacGyver_3A_ ... index.html
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

You should be really happy with these screen caps ;) that are excellent quality and very clear - not even any blurring on the action shots. It's been fun to scroll through them all so thanks so much for this.
And agreed that there are some really nice shots of Rick in there :D
I think it must be the hair, but he always looks so young to me in these early episodes - very cute ;)
I must admit that I do have a thing for the 'scruffy' haired look he had going on back then :D
Ebi
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

Thank you :) I added "The Gauntlet" a few days ago, and more will follow. I've upgraded my web space so I have plenty of room for them!
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

Screencaps are now done up to "The Prodigal" and will continue to grow :D
ebineez01

Post by ebineez01 »

Thanks for the hard work :D
Rewatched the pilot the other day (twice cause he's too cute for words in it) so I am absolutely loving your screen caps from that episode :D
Ebi