Stargate Birthdays

PamK1950

Stargate Birthdays

Post by PamK1950 »

Saw this tweet from Amanda Tapping this morning and thought I'd pass it along since Jan Newman played a very important role in bringing
SG! to us. Happy Birthday Jan!

"Celebrating this incredible woman for her 80th Birthday! Jan Newman did my makeup for 10 years on Stargate SG-1. But more than that she was my set mama, Olivia’s set Nana and everyone’s go to guidance councilor. She… https://www.instagram.com/p/ByzEeoTjGvR ... 4u90f8qrto
If you can't say anything nice.....

bftlovesRDA

Re: Stargate Birthdays

Post by bftlovesRDA »

THanks so much, Pam, for bringing this to our attention.
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

PamK1950 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:19 pm Saw this tweet from Amanda Tapping this morning and thought I'd pass it along since Jan Newman played a very important role in bringing

"Celebrating this incredible woman for her 80th Birthday! Jan Newman did my makeup for 10 years on Stargate SG-1. But more than that she was my set mama, Olivia’s set Nana and everyone’s go to guidance councilor. She… https://www.instagram.com/p/ByzEeoTjGvR ... 4u90f8qrto
Jan had played a very important role in bringing MacGyver to us as well.

Her birthday was actually last month, but she had been doing a lot of traveling, and so they decided to have her birthday celebration in June. I had received an invitation, and I was asked to pass an invitation along to RDA, which of course I did. It was a bit too much of a trip for me to make, but I'm hoping that RDA was able to at least send her a special birthday greeting if he wasn't able to make the party.

Kate
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

KateR wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:28 am
PamK1950 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:19 pm Saw this tweet from Amanda Tapping this morning and thought I'd pass it along since Jan Newman played a very important role in bringing

Jan had played a very important role in bringing MacGyver to us as well.

Her birthday was actually last month, but she had been doing a lot of traveling, and so they decided to have her birthday celebration in June. I had received an invitation, and I was asked to pass an invitation along to RDA, which of course I did. It was a bit too much of a trip for me to make, but I'm hoping that RDA was able to at least send her a special birthday greeting if he wasn't able to make the party.

Kate
thanks for the info from both of you. that is always so very interesting. could read all day long about story's from the background you can share with us. hope there had a fantastic party...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA