All Stargate Shows

tvero80

Re: All Stargate Shows

Post by tvero80 »

AnttiS wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:28 pm Not RDA related, but someone you all know singing,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_txQEDVyKEU

-AnttiS
Sorry to ask but who is it ? :?
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

I have no idea who that is...but I like the background decoration. :lol:

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I know we all like the background decoration , NiLa :D
AnttiS wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:28 pm Not RDA related, but someone you all know singing,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_txQEDVyKEU

-AnttiS
But for crying out loud ,WHO IS SINGING ? Can anybody help ? ;)
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

I found this.. I don't know if it is helpful...
https://twitter.com/TankerCaptain/statu ... odWX6NMP9A
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

karinedauphin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:44 pm I found this.. I don't know if it is helpful...
https://twitter.com/TankerCaptain/statu ... odWX6NMP9A
Yes, it does help, thanks Karine . The pic's taken from a Stargate con .I recognized Suanne Braun( Hathor) straight away but the blonde must (could ?) be Kate Hewlett who played in 4 episodes of Stargate Atlantis . Needless to say I had completely forgotten her ...
AnttiS

Post by AnttiS »

Hey all,

Sorry for late reply. Yes, Kate Hewelett who played Rodney McKay's sister in Stargate Atlantis. She is also a real life sister to David Hewlett (McKay.)

-AnttiS
MiG_Foxbat

Post by MiG_Foxbat »

Oh, I know that suffering when it comes to find the right disk for the right reader when you're not in the right region :lol: I've been living abroad for most of my adult life, and it's always fun to gather everything you need. Getting an European version of a game in French for your EU console, but you're in Russia, for example...

Or, more recently, I ended up with a laptop that had an American pattern cord during a trip... to Spain, where I had to visit and do architectural "health checks" for several of these villas for sale in Barcelona, and found myself in the evening with a laptop that I couldn't charge, a phone for which I didn't have a SIM card yet, and I had to search around frantically to find an EU-to-US outlet adaptor so that I could, well, work...
Richard Bach

Post by Richard Bach »

MiG_Foxbat wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:01 pm Oh, I know that suffering when it comes to find the right disk for the right reader when you're not in the right region :lol: I've been living abroad for most of my adult life, and it's always fun to gather everything you need. Getting an European version of a game in French for your EU console, but you're in Russia, for example...

Or, more recently, I ended up with a laptop that had an American pattern cord during a trip... to Spain, where I had to visit and do architectural "health checks" for several of these apartments for sale in Algorfa, and found myself in the evening with a laptop that I couldn't charge, a phone for which I didn't have a SIM card yet, and I had to search around frantically to find an EU-to-US outlet adaptor so that I could, well, work...
Living their is my childhood dream! Spain is very attractive for permanent residence in any respect ;)
AnttiS wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:17 am Hey all,

Sorry for late reply. Yes, Kate Hewelett who played Rodney McKay's sister in Stargate Atlantis. She is also a real life sister to David Hewlett (McKay.)

-AnttiS
She also co-starred with him again as his sister back in the 2006 film A Dog's Breakfast.