...meh

Salem Moses

Re: ...meh

Post by Salem Moses » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:21 am

Short update:
* A defense contractor was awarded the project of building 5 railgun emplacements, 5 plasma beam delivery systems, and 5 explosive drones (for testing). The "build" slated to start sometime into next month.. maybe.
* An undisclosed VIP in upper tier management has accepted a provisional invitation to visit the (work in progress) Dyson Sphere in order to provide more insight.. if their schedule remains cooperative. So.. maybe?
* I'm shopping for a nice compass, one which points which direction I should go.
* I don't recommend ice cream bars covered in caramel. Was not the pleasant experience I was expecting at 7am this morning. The outer chocolate layer was nice, though.

Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:08 pm

.. another short update about nothing in particular:

* A new Human Resources Director from the Ukraine is scheduled to be interviewed this evening. "HOPE is our Business" being the (work-in-progress / early draft) motto. She will be group interviewed by the current oversight committee tomorrow evening with this evening being the informal "meet & greet".
* Military contractor has affirmed delivery (sometime this week or next) of defensive railgun systems for the upcoming Daedalus build project. Railgun emplacements to stand at around 14 feet in height.. well somewhere between 8 feet to 14 feet, I would think. Our lab doctorate's have been tapped to scrutinized the outer enclosure casing for thermal fractures and other possible critical failure flaws. The apparent rush order was probably due to growing instability of international political climate.
* No word yet from the contractor queried on possible shield upgrade from current functional (but energy hog) design model.
* Dyson Sphere to receive surface coverage of water to depth of 40 feet. Since our lab was unable to come up with a manufactured material with attenuating properties to that of water. The project went ahead with the KISS (Keep It Stupid Simple) design stratagem. Interior to no longer pose a health hazard to cosmic radiation.
* Early allied country demographic list of potential "colonists" to include botanists, astrophysicists, mechanical engineers, and supply chain personnel from Israel. My educated theory is two-fold.. (1): As a culture their daily lifestyle prospers despite living in a continual "powderkeg" dangerzone and are thus relatively acclimated to responding to sirens. (2): Politically speaking, in exchange for this opportunity, their government would more align their international policy to the interests of the United States.
* I found an instant caramel macchiato frappacino package mix which just needs a 1/2 cup of hot water. This will of course go into my survival kit.. minus a few packages for quality testing at work.
* Came home to find a package from a relative.. self heating instant ramen. I wonder if there are sliced mushrooms in it as advertised on the package. It was nice of them to see late night cheap noodles and think of me (I grinned in seeing this). Because I had just come back from grocery shopping and had a trunk load full of instant ramen.

-Life is meant to be taken out of context. :-)
Last edited by Salem Moses on Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:37 am

Sry, busy day.. forgot that I only had breakfast and really nothing else all day. I should've included this in the above post this evening but will stick it here instead.

Tis more of a science byline than relating to anything in particular. The satellite which we launched some time ago and has been in a station keeping orbit relative to the Sun & the Earth. Well from data we've been receiving, it (seems) like a discovery has been made. In electricity we relate potentials to either being grouped as positive polarity or negative polarity (like any battery has a positive AND a negative aspect).

(*takes a nervous breath*)

A 3rd polarity has been (is "observed" the best word?) from the vantage point of the LaGrange parking orbit. It is loosely termed as a gravity polarity. Probably relating to how steep the slope is along a gravity well depression on the fabric of spacetime.

I have been wondering the passed couple weeks if the artificial gravity which we created for the Dyson Sphere, was not differential "polarity" attraction (like in a magnet). But rather in that we effectively created a sloped gravity dimple in the fabric of spacetime and a nearby mass would then "fall" down that slope at a rate which reflects the value of that slope.

Salem Moses

Post by Salem Moses » Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:07 am

Goa'uld Healing Device Update
1st field trial.. mixed review

Reporting in on 2nd day being bedridden. Not sure how I got to this circumstance but that's how it goes. I may have been pushing myself too hard for way too long until my body decided on its own that some downtime was in order. Tuesday evening I stopped by my mother's to enjoy some quality time sharing supper with her. I was on the porch wicker swing checking my phone for the daily newsfeed. I "sensed" a bubble had popped and then I started shivering. Within my core there was no warmth, only cold. I drove home and out myself immediately to bed with a fleece throw on top of the covers. I woke up the next morning drenched in perspiration. No body aches, and I was feeling okay but still called into work that I was taking the week off to rest up. I felt okay.. until I had to get out of bed and felt cold and not okay.

My one accomplishment was getting up to make myself chicken noodle soup and drink electrolyte water while sitting on the porch letting the Sun warm up my skin. Other than this one accomplishment and a trip to the bathroom, I had spent the entire day in bed sleeping. I had asked the manager if she could bring the healing device over to try it on me in my condition. We were waiting for paperwork to be processed to use it on test subjects outside the facility. Since I was attached to the facility, it shouldn't be anything to worry about.

The manager used the prototype healing device in me but I didn't feel anything except a reduced headache when I asked for her to try and use it on my head. Since my body wasn't in "repair" mode as in healing from a physical injury. It's effectiveness was quite a bit diminished. It's a tool for physical recovery.. not an antibiotic, it would seem. That day came and went, and I'm still in bed. The only other presence that visits me is this headache. Oh, I found out that my eyes have felt tired since day 1 and I'm not interested in doing anything except sleeping. Even browsing in my smartphone feels like an uninterested chore. My eyes are sore and tired and the only thing I'm interested in seeing is the back of my eyelids. I guess I really did wear my body out from working so much.

"Work" in any form will have to be put on the back burner so I can focus on "rest".

(..updated Thursday night, 11:18 pm)

Went out for Mexican this evening, after making the effort to try and get myself out of bed good and proper so my mum could (s)mother me like worried mother's tend to do.. Anyways after checking in on things within my particular circle of contacts, turns out I narrowed down the cause for my sudden demise of health. It wasn't a sixth sense worried about a wayward friend nor a psychic red flag warning about an unknown volcano about to erupt under my mum's house. No, no and again no (to the third thing you were just now thinking.. shame on you, btw). It was actually nothing as common nor terrestrial as those.. but rather Anubis. Seems my work associated with crystals and working out a theory to create a pocket dimension (or build an opening to one..?) within the new ZPM caught his attention. That wasn't the scary part.. he followed me home. Just because you were able to pull eggs from a dead chicken, suddenly everyone thinks you can walk on water. Didn't really notice any paranormal activity except the sudden deep chill sensation which was the first red flag. Nor me spending a whole day & night in bed asleep without repercussions. It was when I sat down this evening to do personal energy cleansing that my pendulum moving left in circles then right.. bring my attention to his presence. He wanted what all males want with a woman.. more definition of their own existence. It was when he entered my baby girl's room, that I womaned up and brought him back to reality. I activated the shield around my little girl's room (at least she will be safe) and confronted Anubis in the kitchen (my home turf.. not counting the couch). A girl's bedroom, nay even her house however humble.. is her private sanctuary, her temple of serenity. To trespass upon 5hat would be as unforgivable as trespassing upon a fair maiden's heart. As it is with mortals, so too it must be with ascended beings.. personal boundaries are to be respected. Thank you for not killing nor possessing us but I think you should leave. Not annoyed or angry, but a mix between amused and interested was the response fed back to me through pendulum. As he was too curious to leave, I balled up on the couch in the kitchen and wasted away watching anime. Somewhere between episode 8 & 9 of "Call if the Night" he got bored and left, only after revealing that he would leave a gift or two in which I would think of him when they came to bear fruit. With the pendulum confirming no one else in the house except me.. I breathed a sigh of relief and went to bed. Am now typing this before signing off for some needef rest, but inevitably will only find the deafening scream from each heartbeat. That was close.. too close.

Guess this still counts as a belated Halloween tidbit, even though it really happened. Believe it.. or not. Oh yeah, one more thing concerning the shield.. it was a gift of knowledge from my father-in-law. He was a selfish man, a Canadian transplant into what I would call American Victorian society in the upper Northeast colonial states. Family was into politics, way upper level.. Senator level to be frank. Don't know how he came by it, as it's strength was beyond anything which should be possible for mortal man (you know how men are.. short-sighted yet power hungry). But I counted him to be an observant man, and a very intelligent man. One who understood that alot of times it's not what you know, but rather who you know which determines your successful outcome in life. He represented one mind who wanted access to gate technology, we wanted the same in an effective shield. Two like-minded groups, then finding a means of agreement. He is dead now, and I'm connecting here through a false identity.. different color hair, everything. He has nothing more to say to me, and likewise I reciprocate the gesture. Having moved on from those naive times. Nothing else need be said.