Say What?

ergomac23

Re: Say What?

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:45 pm Thank you, thank you, tvero80! :lol: :lol: :lol: I never heard that story. On RDA's behalf, may I say ouch! (But I really did like that sun-bleached look he had going there as Mac and the "silver fox" thing he has now!) So while we are on the subject of hair.... What was going on in the first seasons of SG-1?! At times, his hair looked so unnatural, a million different colors... :roll:
I think they were trying different looks and rick got sick of it then let it go it'd natural grey :D

hey rick what are going to do for your birthday this year?
Rick: oh i don't know...

spend time in the great out doors

nothing formal you know...

maybe take a nice long nap...

: oh that sounds nice but what about a birthday party?
Rick: a party with all those people and the noise ...no I prefer peace and quiet

and maybe a nice treat or two

Rick: what?
nothing nothing at all :lol:
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:51 pm Never saw those photos either... Great say what, ergomac23! As to his fabulous hair, I saw an article recently somewhere about that hairstyle, The Mullet, making a comeback. They showed pix of people who'd made the hairstyle famous over the years and... and there was none of RDA and no mention of him... :? :o :shock: :x Was shocked! No one but no one rocked the Mullet like he did 8-)! Just sayin'.... as to a Say What with those photos, I'm thinking...
thank you LTTPlits great say what's :D ....
how could rick not be on the list ? his was by far one of the most famous mullets :shock: i guess they don't know a good mullet when they see it :roll:
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

how could rick not be on the list ? his was by far one of the most famous mullets :shock: i guess they don't know a good mullet when they see it :roll:
Have to agree with you there, ergomac23! :D In my day, I have seen many a mullet on actors, musicians, and the like... and I gotta say, his was outstanding...

And as to this:
I think they were trying different looks and rick got sick of it then let it go it'd natural grey :D
Good decision, Rick, I say! :D

So, a birthday say what....

So, Rick, what are your plans for your birthday?
RICK: Jeez, is it that time of year, already, again???!! I will have to get back to you on that!

(and so will I !! This one is challenging.... ;) )
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: You have worked hard on that one ,erg ! 7 different photos ! :o But I think I could find something ( last one on that topic I swear ;) ) Glad I helped you, LTTPlits . But I've never used the other tags before .

Intro > Rick : The story of my hair ! :D

I had difficulty parting with MacGyver at first ...

I spent hours having my hair dyed ! What a nightmare !

And one day I thought I had to move on .

I missed a few barber's appointments and my grey hair took over .

And then, to everyone 's surprise ( apart from Chris who didn't care ) , I let my grey hair win during a hiatus ! What a relief !

But it's hard to have grey hair all over sometimes . So when I feel down , I put on a cap to hide it and eat a little something to cheer me up .

The end ( no , I haven't grown a mustache ;) )
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Brilliant, tvero80!! :lol: :lol: :lol: His hair deserved its own story, don't you think?! :D

So, his birthday, huh?.... well, here goes....

So, Rick, what are you going to do to celebrate your birthday tomorrow?

RICK: Well, I don't want any fireworks...

RICK: Or a large party...

RICK: Maybe just a barbecue with some close friends...

RICK: Including the four-legged variety...
RICK thinking: Maybe that will be my birthday gift this year... I sure miss having a dog around...

RICK: Yeah, and we can have some ice cream for dessert...

RICK: But there's gotta be cake... for me this time!

RICK: But whatever I do, I know it will be good!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:18 pm So, his birthday, huh?.... well, here goes....
You are impatient , LTTPlits ! It's only tomorrow ;) :D Thanks for the new pics ! :lol: :lol: :lol: A new challenge !

Rick : What keeps me going in life ? Let me think ...

Adventure ...

Good friends ...

Pretty girls around me ( not too many though cause it might end up in a catfight )

Dogs... my favorite people ...

Food ... specially blueberry pie ... but icecream could do just fine ...

My daughter , Wylie ... many things in fact .

Do you want to know my motto ? Here it is !! :)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

You are impatient , LTTPlits ! It's only tomorrow
I know, the 23rd, tvero80, but I was trying to meet ergomac23's challenge and thought anyway, he wouldn't wait until the actual day to make his plans.... ;)
Thanks for the new pics ! :lol: :lol: :lol: A new challenge !
LOVED what you did with them. Truly inspired and true!!!!

So, Rick, what do you think about this description of you in photos?

RICK: That tvero80 really gets me! Just one thing: Wylie is top of my list... and dogs, well.... they are my most favorite people but just where they belong, I'll leave up to you! ;)
Newfieblue

Post by Newfieblue »

Speaking of dogs..I know a great groomer that would do wonders..I mean she does my newfoundlands and they look good..
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Newfieblue wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:46 pm Speaking of dogs..I know a great groomer that would do wonders..I mean she does my newfoundlands and they look good..
Funny you mention that Newfieblue ( photo above) . Don't you think Rick needs some grooming too ? :lol: :lol: :lol: ( sorry)
Newfieblue

Post by Newfieblue »

Pretty much..at our advanced age, he is lucky to have such a head full of hair!..tee Hee..
Happy Birthday Rick… Eat Cake..