Say What?

LTTPlits

Re: Say What?

Post by LTTPlits »

Great one ergomac23, :D he certainly has a way with wildlife of all kinds... :lol: :lol: except for the silent kind!
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:00 pm Great one ergomac23, :D he certainly has a way with wildlife of all kinds... :lol: :lol: except for the silent kind!
thank you LTTPlits he really does :lol: and great say what's your self what a doctor he has i think cake should be a food group as well that and chocolate :lol: ..you can call me EM or Erg if you'd like :D
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

you can call me EM or Erg if you'd like
Much appreciated, Erg! :D Please call me jp.
what a doctor he has i think cake should be a food group as well that and chocolate
I agree about the chocolate and anyway they say it has health benefits :) .... and I probably should have added blueberry pie! (As I was trying to explain to my doctor about cheese...) ;)
great say what's your self
Thank you, Erg! :D This is so much fun... 8-) late to the party as I am! :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:10 pm Once again, I bow to you, V! :D :lol: Especially the addition of that 9th pix... and what a one to choose! Perfect! 8-) I had seen the earlier version with 8 pix which was terrific but I have to say that added ending is simply hysterical. :lol: :lol: :lol:
But is it truly the ending???!! Do I hear 10?!!! ;) Be back later!
Many thanks jp ! :D It's my best / longest so far and I don't think I can do any better ... so you win ! :)
ergomac23 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:36 pm I was inspired by ricks new note :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Great idea , erg !

Rick : I 'm much more than a simple birdhouse ;)

Birds have a language of their own which I learn little by little . For instance they always let me know when they are hungry by pecking my ear ( ouch !) .

Got the message , little fellows !

But it's far more complicated to understand a rubber duck . They don't peck . What do you want now ? To take a bath ? Ok ! ( I must admit the wash basin helped a lot ;) )
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Wait ! I found something jp !!! :D :D :D 10 !

Jack : What's this ? The mirror of the future ? Let's have a look .

Robots will rule the world ? Mmm ...

There won't be any cars ? That's good for the planet .

Spiders will replace dogs ??? Silly .

What about me ? Will I age well ? Not too bad :)

2 Years later ?

4 years later ? Are you sure ? :shock:

Sorry but I need to digest all this .

Do you mind ? I'm digesting .

I feel a little better now .
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:23 pm
you can call me EM or Erg if you'd like
Much appreciated, Erg! :D Please call me jp.
what a doctor he has I think cake should be a food group as well that and chocolate
I agree about the chocolate and anyway they say it has health benefits :) .... and I probably should have added blueberry pie! (As I was trying to explain to my doctor about cheese...) ;)
great say what's your self
Thank you, Erg! :D This is so much fun... 8-) late to the party as I am! :D
yes how could we forget blueberry pie :shock: … I'm glad your having fun jp that's what this game is all about :D
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:01 pm
ergomac23 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:36 pm I was inspired by ricks new note :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Great idea , erg !
thank you V :D great say what's by the way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick: I let my hair grow out a bit but the birds thought it was a nest

I decided to get a trim I was told apparently that didn't go down well

so to appease the masses I asked what they prefer (honestly I didn't get much feed back)

well in the end I opted for a hat now I'm getting judged by these guys can't please them all I guess
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Wait ! I found something jp !!! :D :D :D 10 !
Wonderful Say What, V!! :D I thought of trying for 11 but wasn't sure I'd ever be forgiven... even if I actually could! :P

Great Say Whats, Erg and V, :lol: :lol: :lol: on the subject of Rick and birds. So, here goes....

RICK: Yeah, these remind me that it all started long ago when I was a kid in Minnesota with duckies that looked just like these... I'm known for my special relationships with dogs, but my affinity for birds... well, few know the truth...

BIRD: So, that's the guy.... Wow, he's a Legend. I never thought I would ever meet the "Bird Whisperer!"

RICK: Yeah, I can understand them and talk to them. I have some owls back home that I'm learning to communicate with. I already have the lingo of ospreys down pat. Now, just one sec, this one is whispering in my ear... OH MY... Geez... My blushes... There's no way I'm gonna repeat that out loud!

RICK: Yeah, I can get them to do what I want... For example, I'm teaching these two to tell time and to serve as avian alarm clocks.

RICK: But, then again... here I am following a flock of gulls, feeding them exactly what they want... so, I gotta ask who's the whisperer to whom?!
Newfieblue

Post by Newfieblue »

Rick..it’s not the food…they are admiring your socks..
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure you could jp :) ( >11 photos) . Nice one Newfieblue :D :D And erg too ! :lol: :D :D Much more fun when many fans post here ! Thank you ! :) So here's mine :

Rick at a con :

Please ! Please ! Please ! ...
Rick : Sorry I can't write it on a feather . My name's too long .

Please !!
Rick : Don't insist . I'm exhausted ! I'm going back to the hotel .

Please !!
Rick : Oh ,no ! How did you enter the bathroom ???

Rick : Birds would do anything to get an autograph these days .

But I wouldn't say they're pecking my head ;) I'm very happy to be surrounded by my fans ( though not so much in the bathroom :) )