Say What?

LTTPlits

Re: Say What?

Post by LTTPlits »

Jeez, I just saw,that one of my posts appeared twice. Once is quite enough! ;) Anyone know why that happened and if I can rid of one?! There was no "x" offered in the choices for that post...
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

LTTPlits wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:35 pm Jeez, I just saw,that one of my posts appeared twice. Once is quite enough! ;) Anyone know why that happened and if I can rid of one?! There was no "x" offered in the choices for that post...
You can edit the post ( the day and time will appear at the bottom ) but I suppose only Kate can delete it :?
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

They showed Mac's ID on the show ( march 23 1951 or sometimes 1952 :lol: ) :

Jack /Rick ( table read ) : Where are the writers ? Late ? Oh .

Come on , guys ! I'm waiting for your brilliant lines !

Jack/Rick : They're on strike ? Maybe I could improvise ...
Crew : No !
Rick : Who will fill in my speech bubble then ?
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:01 pm They showed Mac's ID on the show ( march 23 1951 or sometimes 1952 :lol: ) :
Happy Birthday MacGyver 🎈🎀🎁🎠🎉📎🎷🏒🎈🎁

and great say what's V and jp :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick : things get very boring on set waiting for everyone to be ready

but not for me it's the perfect time for some fun

Rick :what? I think naps are a lot of fun and inspiring don't you think?
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:01 pm They showed Mac's ID on the show ( march 23 1951 or sometimes 1952 :lol:)
Good observational skills, V! :D (And, as with Jack, the year is not always the same! Coincidence??!! :roll: )
For those of you who are curious about the different birthdays of Master MacGyver: https://www.macgyveronline.com/analysis ... conundrum/
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MACGYVER !!!! (However old you really are!)

Great Say Whats, V and erg! :lol: :lol: :lol: And now to be completely silly... ;) :roll:

RICK: You want me to do what?! I thought we were going to finish this scene. This will gum up the works...
CREW: Stop being the producer for a second, Rick. It’ll be fun. He wants to check out the slow-motion feature on his new camera. So, just a friendly competition to see whose grows bigger…. Gary, Dan, Michael, and Chris have all agreed. Don is still thinking….
RICK: On camera? Well, you know me, not at all shy, always ready for fun or a new challenge. And definitely ready to take one for the team. So, yeah, I'm in.

CREW: That’s it, Rick, keep it going…. Wow, good job. You're great at this. Thanks, this new camera works really well.

RICK: A point of personal pride: I blew the competition, even Amanda, right outta the water! Those long years of practice finally paid off!
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

great say what jp ..... here is a new one you might like :D

Jack: teal'c why are gould so childish? they see a puddle and they just have to drive through it
Teal'c: I don't know O'Neill
Sam thinking: childish? who was the one who wouldn't stop to ask for directions?
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you for the new pic ,erg ! AND great one , jp :lol: :lol: Can I use your Say What , erg , please ? I found a way to make the 3 previous pics fit with yours ;) ( one shot you know me by now :) )
ergomac23 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:34 am

Jack: teal'c why are gould so childish? they see a puddle and they just have to drive through it
Teal'c: I don't know O'Neill
Sam thinking: childish? who was the one who wouldn't stop to ask for directions?

Jack ( debriefing ) : Carter was right . It was my fault ... I apologize .

But you know what they say . Every path has its puddle ! :D

( Years later during a break Rick remembering the episode ) : That scene was a nightmare . We had many takes and at the end we were all soaked to the skin , and like fish gasping for air ( like this > blowing a bubble )... did you see the pic ? We look terrible . Amanda was mad , so was Chris . He hates water ... he hates many things in fact .
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

ergomac23 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:34 am great say what jp ..... here is a new one you might like :D
Right back at ya, erg!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: And, you're right, I really do.... ;)
tvero80 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:52 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you for the new pic ,erg ! AND great one , jp :lol: :lol: Can I use your Say What , erg , please ? I found a way to make the 3 previous pics fit with yours ;) ( one shot you know me by now :) )
Great Say What, V, using all 4! :lol: :lol: :lol: Alas, not a challenge I can meet... so, back to Jack's world.... ;)

JACK thinking: Bad enough that we are soaking wet and cold, but somehow Daniel didn't make it back through.

JACK: Look, General, I don't know what happened. I swear Daniel was right behind us. I say we go back and get him.
HAMMOND: I won't send you back unless I know it's safe, Colonel.
JACK: Nothing a little rain gear won't take care of.
HAMMOND: We'll send the MALP through and if your assessment proves correct, then you have a go.

JACK thinking: Who woulda thought that the problem rescuing him... would be him! They'd made him a prince, betrothed him to the King's daughter, and drugged him with something. And they didn't take kindly to our trying to rescue him either. With his help, they put us all in prison.
JACK: Daniel, we've been through this a million times. How about this? I'll see what I can do to give you a bigger role in SG-1, access to all the books in the world, and paid vacations to go on your digs. Even a bigger office. But you gotta come back. We need you at the SGC and you love being part of that, remember?
DANIEL thinking: Jack, Jack, I know I don't belong here and have to go back but hey, I never realized that holding out about it could be a pretty neat negotiating tool.
DANIEL: Okay, Jack. I guess you're right. All of that does sound good. Besides, I was missing you guys. The problem will now be convincing them.
JACK: Oh, I don't think so. Just get us out of that prison and return our guns....

JACK thinking: Nothing like good ordinance to make a persuasive argument.

JACK thinking, as he looks around the briefing room table: Yeah, it's good to have the team back together but I really hope Daniel doesn't try to hold me to any of that stuff I promised him. Hammond would only laugh.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok , jp . Let's focus on Jack ( again :D )

Jack ( to rookies) : When you go on a mission you never know what you will find .

You may feel unwelcome ( no , we aren't running away , it's a tactical withdrawal ).

You may be betrayed by someone you trusted . So we'll teach you how to be mentally strong . What ? Yes cleaning is important too .

Never forget you're still wet behind the ears ... so stick together !

Any more questions ? No ? So welcome aboard !
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:43 am :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok , jp . Let's focus on Jack ( again :D )
:lol: :lol: :lol: Great say what, V! I appreciate your indulging me... or, as Jack would say, "sweet." ;) But now this is very silly.... Let's just say, not Jack at his best....

JACK thinking: On occasion when the briefings get too long and boring... you know, Carter droning on about scientific stuff or Daniel about ancient cultures.... I can't help it. Sometimes I drift off into my own thoughts. But this time, it was way worse. I guess I didn't have enough coffee this morning after having had too much beer the night before.

JACK thinking: I must have actually fallen asleep for a minute and started to have a nightmare about a recent mission. We had managed to escape being drowned by the inhabitants but Daniel became one of them.

JACK thinking: When we went back for him... you know, no one gets left behind... he roughed us up pretty bad, put us in a filthy dungeon in chains, and....

JACK thinking: But then the scene shifted and we were all just barely escaping with our lives....

HAMMOND: Colonel, are you okay?
JACK: What? Uh, sorry, sir.... I was... uh, just deep in thought. What was the question?