Say What?

tvero80

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: A little more Jack or jp won't be too happy ;)

Undercover (?) agent . Overexposed , in plain sight . Easily recognizable . He's in great danger although he doesn't seem to realize it .

Could you think of some kind of protection for our beloved hero ?

That's a little better ( told you he was in danger :roll: )

Jack (mumbling) : Mac's always been their favorite . How about me ??? I got hurt ! It wasn't ketchup you know ?
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:14 am :lol: :lol: :lol: A little more Jack or jp won't be too happy ;)
Very cute :lol: but poor Jack...! Honestly, V, you spoil me! :D :lol: I can't help it.... ;) but I'll try my best with Mac....

I was on a very dangerous mission....

I was thinking about how to get inside and rescue her without getting myself killed .... Give me a paper clip, a chocolate bar, and a pen and I can get in or out of any situation. (Okay, maybe I do have to pick up a few more items along the way).

Pete had thought some armor would help but I told him it would only weigh me down. Usually I can move fast enough to avoid the bullets coming in my direction. In a moment of weakness, Pete had even suggested I carry a gun.... Can you imagine? Me?!! Guns. Yeah, how do they ever help a situation?

Lookee here. This guy is the perfect poster child for what I mean.

I tell ya, Jack, my good buddy and my alter ego, you wouldn't be lying there, bleeding to death, with that gun in your hand... if there hadn't been a gun in your hand to begin with. But hey, I'm sure someone will come to your rescue.... Seriously, would someone please help this poor man?! Someone??!!!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think I spoil you ,jp ;)

Candid Mac : What are my likes and dislikes ?

I like nature . I do my best to protect it .

I like black and white movies ...

Specially old western films . I wish I played in one of them .

I like kids . I'd love to have a daughter one day ... when I get over my fear of commitment .

As for my dislikes ...I hate guns . Why ?

Cause they kill that's why .
Jack : I'm not dead ... but I've known better days .
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Funny one, V! :lol: :lol: :lol: Not easy to follow up but here goes....

So, Rick, you've played a lot of roles on TV. What have been your favorites?

RICK: Jeez, I've been very fortunate. I'd have to start with Mac.

I got to work in cool places...

Trying to resolve difficult problems just using my brain and whatever was around.... (thank god for the writers!)

I got to work with lots of kids

and dogs. You know real scene stealers, but they're both my favorite kinds of people!

Then, I briefly got my wish to be in a western with a twist.... I really enjoyed that one, but the critics and the audience, maybe not as much...

But that left room for Jack.... That was a great role with great stories. I was in the military, leading a team through the most amazing prop of all, the stargate.... Got to play with guns and weapons of all kinds. (Lots of fun, though Mac wouldn't approve). And we were like a family.

But even for us heroes, continually putting ourselves on the line, sometimes things did backfire... and then I got to play dead or badly injured... (But Michael... well, Daniel holds the record for being most often supposedly dead!)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:o :shock: ( very hard , jp !)
Right or wrong ? I'm sure everyone knows the answers ;)

Brown hair, brown eyes ( Right at first )

Funny thumb ( So Right )

Doesn't wear glasses ( Right on shows but needed them )

Tries to avoid trouble ... ( Right who doesn't ? )

but accident-prone (Right had that reputation )

Likes art (Right thanks to his mum did the little girl draw something ? Just curious )

Likes dogs ( Right any dog even Frog)

Favourite color is yellow ( Wrong it's orange)

Often hangs around with friends ( Right ? Wrong ? It depends on what you mean by hanging around ...)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

tvero80 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:01 pm :o :shock: ( very hard , jp !)
But you pulled the rabbit out of the hat, V .... I however can do nothing more with these! The ball is in someone else's court!
tvero80 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:01 pm Right or wrong ? I'm sure everyone knows the answers ;)
About his eyes I knew and the hair.... It was brown until Henry Winkler not so kindly put in his two cents and the sun-kissed-blonde-streaked look was born. Not that I minded it! :D (I think it was erg who did an entire and very funny thread on the story of his hair, prompted by my wondering what had been going on with Jack's hair in the first seasons of SG-1...)

I knew about the glasses... that was apparently one of the reasons Winkler thought he'd be right for the part... Rick asked to wear his glasses to do the audition. But, I never figured out and maybe someone knows... Did he wear contacts on the shows and when out in public early on? I've seen him wear glasses only in more recent photos and appearances, but I don't remember him wearing them earlier on.

His being accident-prone... Yes, sadly, Legend! ;)

I think Frog was a test of a true dog-lover (and I am one myself) so I could understand your comment! Or was that how he really felt?!

His favorite color is orange, really?! And yet, I don't remember seeing much orange along the way, clothing, furnishings, etc.... Well, learn something new every day!! :D
EJA

Post by EJA »

Thought he stated peridot was his favorite color. Huh, it may have been a joke😏.
EJA
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

LTTPlits wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:18 pm
ergomac23 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:42 am love the say what's guys :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks, erg! And thanks for the new fun pix! Loved your puns! :lol: :lol: :lol:
thank you :D
LTTPlits wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:40 pm

About his eyes I knew and the hair.... It was brown until Henry Winkler not so kindly put in his two cents and the sun-kissed-blonde-streaked look was born. Not that I minded it! :D (I think it was erg who did an entire and very funny thread on the story of his hair, prompted by my wondering what had been going on with Jack's hair in the first seasons of SG-1...)

I knew about the glasses... that was apparently one of the reasons Winkler thought he'd be right for the part... Rick asked to wear his glasses to do the audition. But, I never figured out and maybe someone knows... Did he wear contacts on the shows and when out in public early on? I've seen him wear glasses only in more recent photos and appearances, but I don't remember him wearing them earlier on.

His being accident-prone... Yes, sadly, Legend! ;)

I think Frog was a test of a true dog-lover (and I am one myself) so I could understand your comment! Or was that how he really felt?!

His favorite color is orange, really?! And yet, I don't remember seeing much orange along the way, clothing, furnishings, etc.... Well, learn something new every day!! :D
the first season of sg1 they experimented with hair color till rick didn't care about the cosmetics of his character anymore and said let it go grey .

his glasses are for reading he has said that he is slightly color blind trouble is with reds and greens something he found out when he was called up for the Vietnam war and when they were going through the medical stuff they had a big book of colors and he went through and told them what colors he could see the doc said "hey do you know your slightly color blind?" and he was put on the second string of solders that never ended up going to war also rick is extremely near sighted as he said once " I'm so near sighted I can't hear properly" :lol: but basically he needs his glasses to read so he doesn't need them all the time.

as for frog there was no issue there as far as I know rick loves dogs oh and frogs real name was Winston :D

his favorite color changes on occasion sometimes it's a sunset orange other times it's skin color whatever that means :?

i hope this clears somethings up for you jp :D
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

in honor of Winston aka "frog"

Winston: you know i love this job i work with other dogs and humans i get treats whenever but what l can't stand ...

is when this man farts!! let me out I need air!
Rick laughing: sorry Winston

Winston: much better hanging out with him outside
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

EJA wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:47 pm Thought he stated peridot was his favorite color. Huh, it may have been a joke😏.
Now that color I remember him mentioning. But my remembering that comment tells you it was likely Jack who said it! But I always wondered if Jack was really being serious.... seemed an odd choice for a military man. ;)
ergomac23 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:14 pm the first season of sg1 they experimented with hair color till rick didn't care about the cosmetics of his character anymore and said let it go grey.
So glad they did... He looked so much better. Your past thread from earlier this year starring Jack's ever-changing hair color was great! :lol: Still makes me laugh...
ergomac23 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:14 pm his glasses are for reading he has said that he is slightly color blind trouble is with reds and greens something he found out when he was called up for the Vietnam war and when they were going through the medical stuff they had a big book of colors and he went through and told them what colors he could see the doc said "hey do you know your slightly color blind?" and he was put on the second string of solders that never ended up going to war also rick is extremely near sighted as he said once " I'm so near sighted I can't hear properly" :lol: but basically he needs his glasses to read so he doesn't need them all the time...... his favorite color changes on occasion sometimes it's a sunset orange other times it's skin color whatever that means :?
Thought his glasses were for reading... but never knew any of that other stuff. Maybe his changing favorite colors have to do with his slight color blindness?!!! "Skin color?!".... Yeah, you got me on that one. Wouldn't even go there.... :o :shock:
ergomac23 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:14 pm as for frog there was no issue there as far as I know rick loves dogs oh and frogs real name was Winston :D
I'm glad to hear that. I've always imagined that there would never be a dog Rick didn't love... as opposed to people! Winston is the perfect name for that dog.... He does look Churchillian! All he needs is a cigar...
ergomac23 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:14 pm i hope this clears somethings up for you jp :D
Absolutely does, erg. And thanks! :D