Say What?

tvero80

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 »

:D :D :lol: A classic now ;)

Question from a fan : What do you regret most ?
Rick : On Stargate ?
Amanda : Yes , Rick , on Stargate .

Rick : Our rehearsals . I must confess I often screwed up the kissing scenes to start them all over again ;)
Amanda : Me too
:D
Rick : Those were the days !

Rick : My wish for 2023 ? Kiss and love !
Peace and love you mean , Rick ?
Rick : What ? Yes , of course . Sorry I was distracted
;)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

tvero80 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:23 pm :D :D :lol: A classic now ;)
GREAT SAY WHAT V :D :D :lol: :lol: :D

Rick: oh got you a present but i forgot it today

audience member: oh left it at the hotel huh?
Rick: no I left it at home

Amanda: aw that's ok it was very sweet of you to think of me
Rick: I always think about you
Amanda: AW
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

I am new to the Forum and just want to say how much I enjoy these. Such fun! :)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you and welcome to the forum feel free to join in our say what's if you would like :D
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thanks for the welcome and the invitation. :) I confess I have absolutely no idea how I would make my own... That is, how you post the pictures and then add the lines. I assume that many of the photos come from the website's gallery but... more than that, I haven't a clue! Is this explained somewhere on the forum, maybe in the early days? I know I am "late to the party" having discovered SG-1 and then MacGyver only recently. Hard to believe, I know! ;)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

your welcome and when I first joined I had the same problem so to start with yes the photos come from the gallery on the website
make sure you have both the forum and website up
then go to the gallery you pick the one you want to use and right click and go down to copy image address click on that
then go back to the forum page you want to post on click on like you do when you are posting a message click on the square that looks like a photo of mountains and the sun the letters [ img] [/img ] will come up right click between the two and click on paste and it will put it there
then you can type what you want underneath
if you want to make a say what of the ones we have posted you click the quotation mark in the corner of the post and it will show you take away the quote at the beginning and end of the post and then change the writing where we have written to what you want and post I hope this is helpful :)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Very helpful, thank you! I will give it a try when I have a moment. :) I want to look at others that have been done already... gosh, there are a lot! :shock: :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Welcome on board LTTPlits ! There are a lot of Say Whats indeed ! The thread started many years ago :)

Amanda ( whispering in Rick's ear ) : Do you remember ...? ( no, it isn't September ;) )

Rick : How could I forget ?

Amanda : You often do ...
Rick : Not that blooper . You caught me off guard !

Referring to this ... if you don't know it , LTTPlits , enjoy :

https://youtu.be/Oo8mePgx4yw

Jackclueless ;)
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Thank you again for the warm welcome and for including that video. I wouldn't have understood the joke and it was priceless. :lol: I had heard something about that but never saw it. You are all so clever and know so much about RDA. I can see why the thread has survived so many years... and here's hoping I will be able to contribute to keeping it going! ;)
EJA

Post by EJA »

Great outtake! What makes it so funny now for me is when I watched Stargate, I never had seen McGyver, so that reference to McGyver on the first episode didn't make sense to me. Since then I've caught up on the McGyver series. Good one, indeed 😁. Cheers!
EJA